PDA

View Full Version : Obama Health Plan to Cover 12 Million Illegals

red states rule
07-21-2009, 06:37 AM
Now this is change you can believe in, and boy are YOU going to pay for it

It is both sad and unfair that only 12 million illegal immigrants will be covered by Obamacare. How about the other eight million illegals? Why are they not being covered?

Will that come after the bill is signed into law?

Obama Health Plan to Cover 12 Million Illegals

Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:32 PM

On Friday, Democrats moved one step closer to giving free health insurance to the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal aliens when they successfully defeated a Republican-backed amendment, offered by Rep. Dean Heller, R-Nev., that would have prevented illegal aliens from receiving government-subsidized health care under the proposed plan backed by House Democrats and President Barack Obama.

The House Ways and Means Committee nixed the Heller amendment by a 26-to-15 vote along straight party lines, and followed this action by passing the 1,018-page bill early Friday morning by a 23-to-18 margin, with three Democrats voting against the plan.

The Democratic plan will embrace Obama’s vision of bringing free government medical care to more than 45 million uninsured people in America – a significant portion of whom are illegal aliens.

According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, costs under the Obama plan being proposed by the House will saddle citizens with $1.04 trillion in new federal outlays over the next decade.

Congressional Democrats and Obama have argued that their health plan is necessary to contain rising health care costs.

But, last Thursday, CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf testified before the Senate Budget Committee and warned lawmakers that the proposed “legislation significantly expands the federal responsibility for health care costs."

A key factor increasing costs is that Democratic plan provides for blanket coverage to as much as 15 percent of the U.S. population not currently insured, including illegals.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/health_care_obama/2009/07/19/237484.html

Jeff
07-21-2009, 02:28 PM
oooo He will get to the other 8, maybe his numbers were off just as they were a couple weeks ago when he had to do a about face cause the unemployment rate went up

red states rule
07-22-2009, 08:00 AM
oooo He will get to the other 8, maybe his numbers were off just as they were a couple weeks ago when he had to do a about face cause the unemployment rate went up

This is how Dems see illegals. First they get them drivers licenses since most states have "motor voter". When they get their license, they also register to vote

The states have admitted they do NOT check to make sure they are legal citizens

So now they can vote

Dems will shower them with goodies - and like most liberal voters they will show their gratitude by voting for them in elections

Dems see the illegals as an untapped voting block, and see them as keeping them in power

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Heres the deal, we already know ALL illegal aliens get free health care right now, and have for decades.
2. And there are laws in place already that protect them.
3. The main problem is people like myself can't be insured, I have pre-exsisting health issues.
4. But All illegal Mexicans can get it for FREE!!!!
5. Some one explain to me why a illgal alien Mexican is more important than I am, seeing I am a perhaps 10th generation American?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
07-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Heres the deal, we already know ALL illegal aliens get free health care right now, and have for decades.
3. The main problem is people like myself can't be insured, I have pre-exsisting health issues.
5. Some one explain to me why a illgal alien Mexican is more important than I am, seeing I am a perhaps 10th generation American?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You want to know why? Read the pervious post

When Obama says "covering all Americans" he means the continent (North America) and not the country

Jeff
07-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James I am not sure about the health care but my wife runs the wick program in town and they did away with giving it to illegals for a while, but the way I understand it is back now along with free cell phones for those getting federal assistance Us citizens as well as illegals, as long as they get fed. ass. they get a free phone and 45 mins a month for as long as they are getting federal assistance

It is a shame when working people are struggling to pay there bills while some that don't even want to work get things they don't need,

I feel for ya James but Obama's health plan will cost you and every other hard working American dearly, the poor will get free healthcare the rest of us will pay for it :eek:

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Jeff, yeah I know, illegals get everything handed to them.
2. While they send money back home.
3. My citizenships isn't worth as much as an illegals rights in America.
4. That should just kill the soul of every American.
5. The poor already get healthcare for free Jeff.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
07-22-2009, 11:20 PM
James I am not sure about the health care but my wife runs the wick program in town and they did away with giving it to illegals for a while, but the way I understand it is back now along with free cell phones for those getting federal assistance Us citizens as well as illegals, as long as they get fed. ass. they get a free phone and 45 mins a month for as long as they are getting federal assistance

It is a shame when working people are struggling to pay there bills while some that don't even want to work get things they don't need,

I feel for ya James but Obama's health plan will cost you and every other hard working American dearly, the poor will get free healthcare the rest of us will pay for it :eek:

How will covering 20 million illegals save money and reduce costs?

Only the messiah knows. I wish he would share his secret with the rest of us

http://www.mymanmitt.com/mitt-romney/uploaded_images/obama3-719500.jpg

Jeff
07-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Jeff, yeah I know, illegals get everything handed to them.
2. While they send money back home.
3. My citizenships isn't worth as much as an illegals rights in America.
4. That should just kill the soul of every American.
5. The poor already get healthcare for free Jeff.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know your right about the poor and healthcare, the part that bothers me most is some of these so called poor are in better health than me and could be working, what a deal

Jeff
07-23-2009, 01:01 PM
How will covering 20 million illegals save money and reduce costs?

Only the messiah knows. I wish he would share his secret with the rest of us

http://www.mymanmitt.com/mitt-romney/uploaded_images/obama3-719500.jpg

LMAO I love the Pic of the messiah, lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again