PDA

View Full Version : How it is

CSM
07-21-2009, 10:10 AM
tell me these guys are followers of the religion of peace:

Report: Iranian Militias Marry, Rape Virgin Prisoners Before Executions

TEHRAN, Iran — Members of Iran's feared Basij militia forcibly marry female virgin prisoners the night before scheduled executions, raping their new "wives" and making it religiously acceptable to execute them, a self-professed member of the paramilitary group said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534116,00.html?mrp

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 10:25 AM
There are still demonstrations going on in iran. Thousands have been killed but the media hasn't touched it. I'm surprised fox even covered this much. It's much bloodier and brutal than is being reported in the media.

It's coming here soon as the dark lord consolidates his power and builds his "civilian defense force".

CSM
07-21-2009, 10:30 AM
There are still demonstrations going on in iran. Thousands have been killed but the media hasn't touched it. I'm surprised fox even covered this much. It's much bloodier and brutal than is being reported in the media.

It's coming here soon as the dark lord consolidates his power and builds his "civilian defense force".

Could be. If so, I'll be one of the "terrorists" the "civilian defense force" is fighting.:eek:

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Could be. If so, I'll be one of the "terrorists" the "civilian defense force" is fighting.:eek:

Me too!