PDA

View Full Version : CoD: WaW Multiplayer

CSM
07-21-2009, 11:21 AM
This is a favorite of mine...anyone else play regularly?

Trinity
07-21-2009, 08:13 PM
This is a favorite of mine...anyone else play regularly?

I don't, but both of my boy's play this regularly online.

CSM
07-22-2009, 05:35 AM
I don't, but both of my boy's play this regularly online.

ah....they probably pretty much own the battlefield!

Trinity
07-22-2009, 07:42 AM
ah....they probably pretty much own the battlefield!

Probably...Keep in mind they got the game about 6 months ago, at this time they only have a total of 4 xbox 360 games, and they are on summer vacation! :coffee:
It's pretty amazing to watch, I don't get into playing it, but I do watch my boy's play quite a lot.

I think they have discovered 95% of the glitches on that one. There is one I know where my youngest gets up in this corner of the wall and roof, I think. And starts shooting and laughing because everyone in the game has no idea where it is coming from or where he is at. lol If you'd like I can find out where they uploaded the videos of them on youtube.

Apparently they take glitching very seriously. :laugh2:

CSM
07-22-2009, 07:50 AM
Probably...Keep in mind they got the game about 6 months ago, at this time they only have a total of 4 xbox 360 games, and they are on summer vacation! :coffee:
It's pretty amazing to watch, I don't get into playing it, but I do watch my boy's play quite a lot.

I think they have discovered 95% of the glitches on that one. There is one I know where my youngest gets up in this corner of the wall and roof, I think. And starts shooting and laughing because everyone in the game has no idea where it is coming from or where he is at. lol If you'd like I can find out where they uploaded the videos of them on youtube.

Apparently they take glitching very seriously. :laugh2:

lol...I just bet they love glitches!

I admit that I am somewhat addicted to the game. Being a rather sick individual, I tend to use the bolt action rifles with no add ons...tougher that way

Trinity
07-22-2009, 08:10 AM
lol...I just bet they love glitches!

I admit that I am somewhat addicted to the game. Being a rather sick individual, I tend to use the bolt action rifles with no add ons...tougher that way

I have no clue what they use, like I said I don't know much about playing the game.

I remember the other day my youngest was in a game some one was hosting and I think it was zombie mode and they were flying through the levels like 1 level a second, and my boy's were like wow what is this guy using to get us through all these levels this fast.

dan
12-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I'm hopelessly addicted to Modern Warfare 2 right now.

-Cp
12-26-2009, 05:57 PM

They couldn't have - the game was just released in early November....

-Cp
12-26-2009, 05:57 PM
The multiplayer component of this game is ass-in-a-sack..