PDA

View Full Version : Sharia in the US

namvet
07-21-2009, 05:26 PM
didn't see this posted

is a video of David Wood and Nabeel Qureshi asking questions at Arabfest, Dearborn. The date is June 21st, 2009. There was a booth at the festival which had a banner titled "Islam: Got Questions? Get Answers." From their table, we picked up a pamphlet claiming that Islam promotes peace. We noticed that it was full of poor logic and errors, so we decided to make a video refuting it. We went to the booth that gave us the pamphlet to give them the opportunity to defend their claims. Security, however, stepped in and forced us to turn off our camera.

We ask you, is it a coincidence that the city with the highest percentage of Muslims in the United States is the city where Christianity is not allowed to be represented (let alone preached) on a public sidewalk? Is it coincidence that in this city, people will say "No way!" when we say "This is the United States of America"?

Is this what will happen when Islam takes over the United States?

fEPod-hxD7g

link (link)

Kathianne
07-21-2009, 06:26 PM
didn't see this posted

I think just about everyone here knows I've been working like a madwoman trying to get my house on the market. Just about done, the boys are working at hanging new doors, hopefully will be on the market this weekend.

Other than everyday dusting, vacuuming and such, my part is over.

I'll admit the biggest obstacle was books. Sigh. Literally I've kept about 15 large boxes of them in storage. Gave away over 40 boxes at last count. Last weekend remembered the extra closet still had more...actually it ended up as a good thing, as I've already gone through the 15 I thought I could finish over the summer. I admit to a book obsession, though I'm not huge on shoes, purses, things like that. ;)

Today I grabbed out of a box, The Lion's Game written by Nelson Demille. At over 650 pages should take me a few days. Copywrite: 2000. It's about CIA/FBI and other assorted intelligence agencies and bringing a 'terrorist' from France to US. Needless to say, he kills everyone on the plane. What's striking is that within the first 120 pages the WTC '93 bombing is brought up at least 5 times, with the note that no one, including FBI/CIA learned the necessary lessons. Mention of a 747 loaded with fuel is in 'essence' a flying bomb if someone chooses that route. Lack of security at airports, etc.

Fascinating read. Bottom line is that we like being 'happy and fat' and don't like discomfort. I'm about on the second hundred pages and what's 'happening' is dissemination of false information about what happened on the plane, by the Feds, to avoid 'panicking' the populace.

Well we've not learned much after these 8 years, seems to me. Here's a truly 'American' Muslim group that sees some danger in our 'tolerance':

http://www.aifdemocracy.org/news.php?id=4896

Jihadist Indoctrination Group Recruiting in Chicago

July 17, 2009
American Islamic Forum for Democracy
NEWS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CHICAGO (July 17, 2009) – The American Islamic Forum for Democracy (AIFD) is calling on American Muslim organizations to denounce Hizb ut-Tahrir, one of the oldest and largest indoctrinating organizations for jihadism. Hizb ut-Tahrir is holding its first U.S. recruiting conference at the Hilton Oak Lawn hotel on July 19, 2009.

Hizb ut-Tahrir is an Islamist network that is committed to creating an Islamic Caliphate that spans the globe. The organization is banned in Germany and Russia as well as several Arab countries and targets Muslim children between the ages of 9 and 18. Many compare their efforts to organizations like the Hitler Youth. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, is counted among their alumnus.

“Americans need to be vigilant to not allow Hizb ut-Tahrir to establish a stronghold in the American Muslim Community,” said Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, President of AIFD. “All American Muslim organizations including CAIR (Council for American Islamic Relations) and ISNA (Islamist Society of North America) need to be on the record that Hizb ut-Tahrir’s actions, ideologies and mission are unacceptable to both Americans and as Muslims.”

AIFD is the most prominent American Muslim organization confronting the ideologies of political Islam and openly countering the belief that the Muslim faith is inextricably rooted to the concept of the Islamic State. AIFD believes that Muslims can better practice their faith when they are liberated by the separation of mosque and state.

“Hizb ut-Tahrir preaches an ideology that calls for the destruction of the principles that America is founded on,” said Dr. Jasser. “While their words are protected by our First Amendment, their actions and movement must not be allowed to take hold. The silence of American Islamist organizations like CAIR and ISNA in condemning the ideologies of Hizb ut-Tahrir and their agenda of insurgency in America speaks volumes to their own, albeit, more camouflaged Islamist agenda.”

AIFD seeks to fuel a movement within the Muslim consciousness and community which separates mosque and state. AIFD accomplishes its mission by educating Muslims on the value of Liberty and Freedom to the expression of faith and through the contest of ideas among non-Muslims and Muslims.

About the American Islamic Foundation for Democracy
AIFD’s mission is to advocate for the preservation of the founding principles of the United States Constitution and demonstrate that the separation of mosque and state and the tenets of Liberty and Freedom are integral to the Muslim Faith. For more information on AIFD, please visit our website at http://www.aifdemocracy.org/

namvet
07-21-2009, 07:03 PM
far as im concerned they all but own this country. we must tolerate those that hate and kill us. 9-11??? puf gone and forgotten. as old as pearl harbor.

gabosaurus
07-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Who taught the leaders of AQ and the Taliban about the concept of crashing airplanes into large structures?
We did, while they were fighting against the Russians in Chechnya. We also gave them large sums of money and a lot of weapons.

Kathianne
07-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Who taught the leaders of AQ and the Taliban about the concept of crashing airplanes into large structures?
We did, while they were fighting against the Russians in Chechnya. We also gave them large sums of money and a lot of weapons.

Link?

namvet
07-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Link?

she's the missing link

Trigg
07-22-2009, 03:27 PM

What does this have to do with the FACT that the "security" at this fair was preventing people from lawfully filming the booths and asking questions?????

Binky
07-22-2009, 06:03 PM
she's the missing link

:laugh2::laugh2: