PDA

View Full Version : *Preachers Of Hate: Do Alot Of Damage To Jesus*

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But in my opion, those who take to the streets spewing hate speech towards thier brothers and sisters in regards to thier secret or open sins is a slap in the face to Jesus Christ, and all his followers.
2. No where did Jesus teach that his disiples were to do this.
3. Jesus didn't say, "You go forth and warn sinners of thier impending trip to hell, to the lake of fire, if they don't follow me."
4. And, "Cast off the sins of the flesh of man/women with man, or man/women with animal, follow me, or else you will go to the lake of fire, also read your Bible"
5. Also, " You people lazing around playing games, give your time to study the Bible, or else I will throw your lazy back sides into hell."
6. This would be funny if it wasn't such a tragic happening, those who teach and do such things are total rejects of what Jesus Christ did, taught, and put into place, and does now even today.
7. Its beyound the pale, and I hope that these people who do such things would right now stop doing it, you have no idea of what harm you are doing for Jesus Chirst, and all those for whom follow and trust in him.
8. Just stop for Gods sake!
9. You are not doing this for God, your working for the devil, thats very clear.
10. Unless you repent of this and not do this any longer, there will be no hope for any of you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
07-22-2009, 09:45 AM
If they really want to preach their hate they need to go to dearbornistan and do it. But they are too cowardly to do something like that.

07-22-2009, 09:46 AM
I definately agree that they do not act as Christ taught. However, I dont think they harm Christ. Im not sure Christ can be harmed any more than He already has.

I think we simply harm ourselves and our fellow man if we act out of hate.

Sparrow Hawk
07-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Those who refer themselves as Christians and preach racism and violence,surely they are not Christians.But if real Christians tell biblical truth that homosexuality,adultery,abortions,and other bad deeds are wrong and lead people to Hell,those are not bigots,they are good and do what is right.

-Cp
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Those who refer themselves as Christians and preach racism and violence,surely they are not Christians.But if real Christians tell biblical truth that homosexuality,adultery,abortions,and other bad deeds are wrong and lead people to Hell,those are not bigots,they are good and do what is right.

What is "hell"?

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 04:39 PM
The sugar Christians on this forum are humanist. They set the standard and over ride God's standard. They are also not Bible literate IMO. They think we can drive Christians away from the faith by our techniques. They have not read John 10:27-30
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand
29 My father, which gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand
30 I and my Father are one.

Here is a good street preacher named Greg. He used to be a homo. I think even the sugar Christians would like his delivery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TJA0GSZ0I8&feature=channel_page

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wether Greg was a homo or not, I can not say, and you can not prove,
1. a. Greg wasn't bad in his knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. Anyways, it doesn't help you one bit.
3. Even if you were to say Greg is you, it wouldn't justify all your words.
4. Your standing on clay my friend.
5. With out a leg to stand on.
6. Screaming at people, "Fags your going to hell" ain't going to cut it anywhere.
7. If you call that being a wirness for Christ, its not.
8. All your screaming out of cars, or street corners, about butt clamming dogs is pityful, terrible witness to anyone, even a person whom is guilty of it.
9. You wouldn't be doing so bad if you at least said what Greg says.
10. Lets say just for arguements sake, Greg was a homo once, he at least has a clue that he will touch more people with a witness of compassion and what Jesus did for the common man/women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wether Greg was a homo or not, I can not say, and you can not prove,
1. a. Greg wasn't bad in his knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. Anyways, it doesn't help you one bit.
3. Even if you were to say Greg is you, it wouldn't justify all your words.
4. Your standing on clay my friend.
5. With out a leg to stand on.
6. Screaming at people, "Fags your going to hell" ain't going to cut it anywhere.
7. If you call that being a wirness for Christ, its not.
8. All your screaming out of cars, or street corners, about butt clamming dogs is pityful, terrible witness to anyone, even a person whom is guilty of it.
9. You wouldn't be doing so bad if you at least said what Greg says.
10. Lets say just for arguements sake, Greg was a homo once, he at least has a clue that he will touch more people with a witness of compassion and what Jesus did for the common man/women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here is Greg preaching at a homo parade. I like what he did with the Newark video you just saw as I like what he does here. He is a warrior for Christ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvA_-rhyF4k&feature=channel_page

Gaffer
07-22-2009, 06:11 PM
So why aren't you all in dearbornistan preaching to the muzzies there?

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know what your agenda is.
2. Maybe your for Greg, and his witnessing.
3. Really doesn't matter.
4. You two hate, and hate royally.
5. Just go read some of the filth you two have posted.
6. Uncalled for smut.
7. If Greg was filmed walking on water, witness to a homo parade, it still wouldn't help you guys out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know what your agenda is.
2. Maybe your for Greg, and his witnessing.
3. Really doesn't matter.
4. You two hate, and hate royally.
5. Just go read some of the filth you two have posted.
6. Uncalled for smut.
7. If Greg was filmed walking on water, witness to a homo parade, it still wouldn't help you guys out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We are preaching God's word. God does hate fags. He hates Esau. He hates worker of iniquity. The reason you cannot be reasonable is jack ass pride. If I say anything, it is like I am a black man on trial and you are a white juror in 1960. You won't consider a damn thing I say because of this monster sin. God hates pride because it is so blinding. You think just because you get along with the world, you are OK. Well you are not. Being a friend of God is being an enemy to the world. The world is supposed to hate you. Are you calling Jesus a liar? Better check John 15:18. While you are at it check James 4:4. I didn't write it so you cannot dismiss my points Mr. Pride. Better have a talk with God about this and your direction. You worship the anti-Christ as any who says God loves everybody. Matthew 7:13-14 says most go to Hell including those who jump through the hoops(Matthew 7:22-23) Better not say I am lying because Jesus quotes these verses.

crin63
07-22-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm not defending the approach that these new guy/s use. The arrogance, and condescending attitude that comes from Obey is obviously wrong. Knowledge puffs one up. This guy is arrogant and proud, there is no humility in anything he says or does which makes one suspect of him. He has no understanding of the working of the Holy Spirit which also makes one suspect.

Most of you know where I stand and probably most don't agree with me which is fine. I have been here long enough though that most of you should have some clue as to my character and I hate that I have to defend what The Bible says because of this yokels obvious pride, arrogance and lack of understanding. He is wrong in his approach however some, maybe even most of the facts that he uses are correct.

Jesus preached strongly against sins and He preached that some people would end up in hell. Jesus said that few would be saved. When He called the pharisees hypocrites and vipers that was pretty strong language. John the Baptist preached so strongly that he was beheaded for it. Peter preached a very strong message on the day of Pentecost. He accused those in front of him for crucifying Christ. Stephen preached such a strong message that he was stoned to death.

Hell is the place of everlasting punishment. I see it as holding until final judgment has been made at the great white throne judgment prior to being cast into the lake of fire.

emmett
07-22-2009, 07:01 PM
We are preaching God's word. God does hate fags. He hates Esau. He hates worker of iniquity. The reason you cannot be reasonable is jack ass pride. If I say anything, it is like I am a black man on trial and you are a white juror in 1960. You won't consider a damn thing I say because of this monster sin. God hates pride because it is so blinding. You think just because you get along with the world, you are OK. Well you are not. Being a friend of God is being an enemy to the world. The world is supposed to hate you. Are you calling Jesus a liar? Better check John 15:18. While you are at it check James 4:4. I didn't write it so you cannot dismiss my points Mr. Pride. Better have a talk with God about this and your direction. You worship the anti-Christ as any who says God loves everybody. Matthew 7:13-14 says most go to Hell including those who jump through the hoops(Matthew 7:22-23) Better not say I am lying because Jesus quotes these verses.

Using the analogy of black vs. white is very tacky. Surely you could think of something better than that.

You guys do seem a bit extreme for me. If it requires being like you to be in good light with God, I'll pass. My God most certainly does love all of his creations and awaits their choosing to walk with him and DOES forgive.

The quoting of scripture you do selectively to suit your hatefilled purpose fulfills the devil's work my friend. The bible talks about guys like you. Now while I cannot quote scripture like a preacher, which I most certainly am not, I do remember a few of the things I have read and i don;t see the words saying what you say they say. While I admit openly and have on here for years that homosexuality is wrong, abortion is sickening murder and the other issues you seem to detest are wrong, I dosagree with how to combat these problems. You aren;t going to save any souls spewing the hate message you are spewing. I suggest that maybe while you were busy memorizing that book you might have should actually "read it". Maybe it is you who has no real knowledge of what it says.

I have read in the II Corinthians I believe that God even said it was OK for a non believer to marry a believer because the believer would influence the non-believer. That tells me that since God is willing to sanction the marriage of a non believer that he is willing to be patient with other folks as well. I believe in a loving God that is forgiving and good. You seem to preach about an intolerant God who looks for reason to damn souls. It is my opinion that you are chasing people away from God so it is you my friend who are more in the light of an "anti-christ". You are destroying God's image with all your hate filled message of intolerance and threats.

That said I will remain out of it. I have said all I am going to say in this matter. I am not a preacher so I will leave that to them. I have just read all the garbage posted by these two I care for and will ignore anything else they say because it is hate filled and inaccurate.

I know God created the world. I know Jesus lived and died in the form of a mortal man to serve the purpose of saving my soul. I know in return I am supposed to be good to people, not cheat, steal or kill and I try to do these things. I also believe that acts of good faith are encouraged and that i will always try to be a good person. I also know God knows my heart and I needn't manipulate him or playcate him with some act of aggressive behavior to insult my fellow man. He doesn't require me or encourage me to do this on his behalf. He is capable of taking care of those issues without me. Those are the things I believe and I believe I am going to heaven,.....I bet that just drives you nuts.

Now.....save your hatefilled crap for some other site. While speaking only for myself, I will not address you again until you start acting right. Frankly I interpret your posting as inciteful and repetitive sillyness.

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm not defending the approach that these new guy/s use. The arrogance, and condescending attitude that comes from Obey is obviously wrong. Knowledge puffs one up. This guy is arrogant and proud, there is no humility in anything he says or does which makes one suspect of him. He has no understanding of the working of the Holy Spirit which also makes one suspect.

Most of you know where I stand and probably most don't agree with me which is fine. I have been here long enough though that most of you should have some clue as to my character and I hate that I have to defend what The Bible says because of this yokels obvious pride, arrogance and lack of understanding. He is wrong in his approach however some, maybe even most of the facts that he uses are correct.

Jesus preached strongly against sins and He preached that some people would end up in hell. Jesus said that few would be saved. When He called the pharisees hypocrites and vipers that was pretty strong language. John the Baptist preached so strongly that he was beheaded for it. Peter preached a very strong message on the day of Pentecost. He accused those in front of him for crucifying Christ. Stephen preached such a strong message that he was stoned to death.

Hell is the place of everlasting punishment. I see it as holding until final judgment has been made at the great white throne judgment prior to being cast into the lake of fire.

It might appear I am that way because of all the fluff Christians lying on God. I believe you are incorrect about where to assess where the pride is actually. I like street preachers and my opponents hate it. I have told the guy doing a fast, I am praying for him and his pride prevented him for saying thanks. I am guessing these are teen age kids who get dragged off to church. I don't see a thirst of knowledge in them. The real tests we get are in life. When you were a kid, did you ever see a church going kid stand up to a bully picking on somebody? Now we get to the bully word and most of these folks would think I would pick on the fags in school. No, I would preach to them about where they stand in front of a just and holy God. I wasn't actually saved till 2004 after 14 years of casual Christianity. I was 42 when it happened and it wasn't the sinner's prayer that did it for me. I think these kids on this forum would encourage the bully and laugh as the fat kid is beaten up or the homely girl goes home and hangs herself. If you knew me, you would know not only I would talk against it but use my fists to stop such abuse. I am sure the fake Christians will not be able to pick up whether I am telling the truth. One fake thinks I am Greg. If I was Greg I would say so. The wheels are moving but the hampster is dead.

-Cp
07-22-2009, 07:09 PM

Stop being a tool and taking scriptures out of context to support your perverted view of God's Love and Grace:

If God is love (1 John 4:8), how could He hate anyone?

When studying the Bible, it is critically important to always study the context of a particular Bible verse or passage. In these instances, the Prophet Malachi and the Apostle Paul are using the name “Esau” to refer to the Edomites, who were the descendants of Esau. Isaac and Rebekah had two sons, Esau and Jacob. God chose Jacob (whom He later renamed Israel) to be the father of His chosen people, the Israelites. God rejected Esau (who was also called Edom), and did not choose him to be the father of His chosen people. Esau’s and his descendants, the Edomites, were in many ways blessed by God (Genesis 33:9; Genesis chapter 36).

So, considering the context, God loving Jacob and hating Esau has nothing to do with the human emotions of love and hate. It has everything to do with God choosing one man and his descendants and rejecting another man and his descendants. God choose Abraham out of all the men in the world. The Bible very well could say, “Abraham I loved, and every other man I hated.” God choose Abraham’s son Isaac instead of Abraham’s son Ishmael. The Bible very well could say, “Isaac I loved, and Ishmael I hated.” Romans chapter 9 makes it abundantly clear that loving Jacob and hating Esau was entirely related to which of them God chose. Hundreds of years after Jacob and Esau had died, the Israelites and Edomites became bitter enemies. The Edomites often aided Israel’s enemies in attacks on Israel. Esau’s descendants brought God’s curse upon themselves. Genesis 27:29 tells us, “May nations serve you and peoples bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may the sons of your mother bow down to you. May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed.”

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Stop being a tool and taking scriptures out of context to support your perverted view of God's Love and Grace:

If God is love (1 John 4:8), how could He hate anyone?

When studying the Bible, it is critically important to always study the context of a particular Bible verse or passage. In these instances, the Prophet Malachi and the Apostle Paul are using the name “Esau” to refer to the Edomites, who were the descendants of Esau. Isaac and Rebekah had two sons, Esau and Jacob. God chose Jacob (whom He later renamed Israel) to be the father of His chosen people, the Israelites. God rejected Esau (who was also called Edom), and did not choose him to be the father of His chosen people. Esau’s and his descendants, the Edomites, were in many ways blessed by God (Genesis 33:9; Genesis chapter 36).

So, considering the context, God loving Jacob and hating Esau has nothing to do with the human emotions of love and hate. It has everything to do with God choosing one man and his descendants and rejecting another man and his descendants. God choose Abraham out of all the men in the world. The Bible very well could say, “Abraham I loved, and every other man I hated.” God choose Abraham’s son Isaac instead of Abraham’s son Ishmael. The Bible very well could say, “Isaac I loved, and Ishmael I hated.” Romans chapter 9 makes it abundantly clear that loving Jacob and hating Esau was entirely related to which of them God chose. Hundreds of years after Jacob and Esau had died, the Israelites and Edomites became bitter enemies. The Edomites often aided Israel’s enemies in attacks on Israel. Esau’s descendants brought God’s curse upon themselves. Genesis 27:29 tells us, “May nations serve you and peoples bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may the sons of your mother bow down to you. May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed.”

You know I am reformed. I do not have these contradictions. I do not accept your twisting of Malachi and Romans 9:13. Have you twisted Psalm 5:5 and Psalm 7:11 too? I have not twisted Matthew 7:13-14, 22-23 either, you did. Care to twist Rev 3:15-16 for me? God loves His sheep. I really do not care if you misinterpret that he loves the dogs, swine and goats. There are many rich swine that have it good on earth and then comes eternity into Hell. Did God love everybody in Sodom and Gommorah? Heck of a way to express his love. How about the flood? You need to stop neutering God. God does not play by your rules. God sets the standard. How much of the Bible have you torn out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dBiA7905UM&feature=channel_page

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

We are preaching God's word.
NO YOUR NOT, UNLESS YOU THINK YOUR TAKING CREDIT FOR WHAT GREG DOES.

God does hate fags.
HE PERHAPS DOES, I CAN'T KNOW THE HEART OF GOD DID HE HATE GREG SO MUCH TO SAVE HIM?

He hates Esau.
BUT STILL GOD BLESSED HIM

He hates worker of iniquity.

IF SO GOD HATES EVERYONE THAT EVER WAS

The reason you cannot be reasonable is jack ass pride.

WHY'S THAT, HOW DO YOU THINK I'M BEING PRIDEFUL? YOU LOST ME.

If I say anything, it is like I am a black man on trial and you are a white juror in 1960.

I'M NOT YOUR JUDGE, BUT I SEE WHERE YOUR TEACHING FALSEHOODS, AND YOUR ACTING AS IF YOUR GOD, WHICH IS YOUR PRIDE SHOWING.

You won't consider a damn thing I say because of this monster sin.

WHO'S SIN? THE HOMO'S, OR MINE, WETHER ITS WORSE THAN ADULTRY I CAN NOT SAY, ARE YOU MARRIED? DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER WOMEN?

God hates pride because it is so blinding.

YOU SHOULD KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIANCE

You think just because you get along with the world, you are OK.

SO I SHOULD GO OUT AND DO WHAT YOU DO? CONDEM PEOPLE TO HELL IN GODS STEAD?

Well you are not.

I DO MY BEST, CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR YOU.

Being a friend of God is being an enemy to the world.

ME AND GOD ARE TIGHT, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU NOTICED. I THINK YOUR CONFUSED AS HELL SEEING HELL IS ALL YOU KNOW.

The world is supposed to hate you.

LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY? LIKE I'M PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE? FEW PROPHETS THESE DAYS, YOU THINK YOUR ONE?

Are you calling Jesus a liar?

NO, YOU ARE.

Better check John 15:18. While you are at it check James 4:4. I didn't write it so you cannot dismiss my points Mr. Pride.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, IN THE FUTURE IF YOUR GOING TO QUOTE SCRIPTURE, DO IT.DON'T JUST BRING CHAPTER AND VERSE, I WON'T BOTHER TO GO FIND IT.

Better have a talk with God about this and your direction.

HUH? WHY WHAT HAVE I DONE? YOU LOST ME AGAIN.

You worship the anti-Christ as any who says God loves everybody.

DID I SAY THAT? IF SO WHERE? SO YOU AND THE ANTI CHRIST ARE TIGHT EH?, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS HERE ALREADY, (YOU LOST ME AGAIN) SO YOU SPEAK TO EACH OTHER ALOT, THATS HOW YOU KNOW THIS? ITS NOT BIBLICAL, SATAN'S LOSER ISN'T HERE YET, AND SATAN DOESN'T DEVIDE BETWEEN HE AND GOD, HE'S FOR SATAN ONLY, HE DOESN'T SAY SUCH THINGS, AS FAR AS I KNOW, ANYWAY HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT? IS IT SOME OF YOUR FALSE DOCTINE AGAIN?

Matthew 7:13-14 says most go to Hell including those who jump through the hoops(Matthew 7:22-23) Better not say I am lying because Jesus quotes these verses.

TRYING TO SPEAK FOR GOD AGAIN HUH?

IF YOU HAVE SOME BIBLE SCRIPTURES YOU WANT TO USE, BRING THEM IN, DON'T TELL ME TO GO LOOK FOR THEM, LET EVERY ONE HERE KNOW WHAT YOUR ATTEMPTING TO SAY.

NOTE: I USUALLY DON'T USE ALL CAPS, NOT MEANT TO BE YELLING, JUST HAPPENED THIS TIME. HAD SOME ONE IN MY LAP.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

TRYING TO SPEAK FOR GOD AGAIN HUH?

IF YOU HAVE SOME BIBLE SCRIPTURES YOU WANT TO USE, BRING THEM IN, DON'T TELL ME TO GO LOOK FOR THEM, LET EVERY ONE HERE KNOW WHAT YOUR ATTEMPTING TO SAY.

NOTE: I USUALLY DON'T USE ALL CAPS, NOT MEANT TO BE YELLING, JUST HAPPENED THIS TIME. HAD SOME ONE IN MY LAP.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you do not know Bible and do not have a Bible handy, that is on you, not me. Your post reveals your age of 13. Please do not reply to any posts I make in the future. You are violating Romans 14 and I guess I am too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95BZVimk8zs&feature=channel_page

Sparrow Hawk
07-22-2009, 08:05 PM
As it was predicted that in the last days many churches will of grace and become lukewarm.People will love pride pleasure rather than God.Timothy 3:19.No matter we are still sinners before God's jurisdiction,we must to eager to abhor sins and warn others to save their souls.
Woe to those who call good evil and woe to those who call evil good.

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

If you do not know Bible and do not have a Bible handy, that is on you, not me. Your post reveals your age of 13. Please do not reply to any posts I make in the future. You are violating Romans 14 and I guess I am too.
[YOUTUBE] deleted.

1. Huh?
2. I don't take orders from the your ilk.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

As it was predicted that in the last days many churches will of grace and become lukewarm.People will love pride pleasure rather than God.Timothy 3:19.No matter we are still sinners before God's jurisdiction,we must to eager to abhor sins and warn others to save their souls.
Woe to those who call good evil and woe to those who call evil good.

1. These two guys think they are prophets, now I get it.
2. I highly doubt it my friends.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sparrow Hawk
07-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. These two guys think they are prophets, now I get it.
2. I highly doubt it my friends.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
We are not prophets.There won't be prophets in the last days.Only sugar Christians like you and false prophets like Joseph Smith,L.Ron.Hubbart,and other loons.

Sparrow Hawk
07-22-2009, 08:29 PM
For sugar Christians on this forum!Learn from this link.
www.jesus-is-savior.com
Explore it and learn.

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 08:29 PM
We are not prophets.There won't be prophets in the last days.Only sugar Christians like you and false prophets like Joseph Smith,L.Ron.Hubbart,and other loons.
Preachthehelloutofya did a good subject for these phony frauds. He calls it just tear it out. This is what most of the teens have done. With the God they worship, they won't fear the Lord when somebody passes the pot pipe. When they fornicate with susie rottencrotch, they will just think good old Jesus will just forgive them willy nilly. Some end up hitting a tree and do not have time to repent like we have been blessed with time to repent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwjiv0W0B8&feature=channel_page

Gaffer
07-22-2009, 09:17 PM
I still don't see either of these guys in dearbornistan preaching to the muzzies.

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 09:32 PM
I still don't see either of these guys in dearbornistan preaching to the muzzies.

Our moment of truth is coming here in the good old USA. Will you take the chip(mark of the beast)? If you do not, you do not eat! That will be a real challenge. A lot of real believers will be living in the forest with a hunting rifle or bow and arrow. I am guessing between 2011-2014 everyone will be chipped except genuine Christians. Alex Jones has reported how much the bankers have been raping us for the past 6 months and now finally the main line press is reporting this. 23.7 trillion dollars is being looted from us and we have to pay it back. Our GDP is less than half of that. This is all part of the plan for the chip. Right now our global elitists are running around naked chasing male prostitutes(dogs) at Bohemian Grove.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aY0tX8UysIaM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc

chesswarsnow
07-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Who ever this man is in this clip, (Just tear it out 11) is so out of touch with Jesus, I flat out don't know where to begin.
2. I feel hate, that about sums it up.
3. Thats some powerful hate talk there.
4. As if he's saying, "God only loves me, you he hates and wants to send to hell"
5. Spoken like some one who has no clue about God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
07-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Still waiting on my question. Don't you two want to pour some of that hate toward the muzzies? Given the chance they will hang you right beside the queers.

As for a chip. The dark lord hasn't establish his chip or mark yet. That is still to come.

Obey Obey Obey
07-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Still waiting on my question. Don't you two want to pour some of that hate toward the muzzies? Given the chance they will hang you right beside the queers.

As for a chip. The dark lord hasn't establish his chip or mark yet. That is still to come.
I don't know why the global elitist are trucking arabs into Europe. I don't know why they are trucking Mexicans here. I do know 90 percent of America want the illegals out and kept out. I do know 75 percent of America wants an end to the war in Iraq. But they own the media and control your thoughts. Has Obama brought any troops home? Nope, 20 thousand more for Afghanistan is what I read today. We, the American people could have brought our troops home by the left voting Kucinich and the right voting Paul. Everybody was watching American Idol when Paul was kicking serious butt in the early debates. The elite owns the media and Paul got much less of a chance in the latter debates. Obama is our Carter. He is the fall guy.

As far as the muzzies go, God does not want them. If they are going to water down my Lord like the folks on this forum, I will and have gone after them. They just think Jesus was like pedophile Muhammad, a prophet. All real Christians know that Jesus is Lord. Muhammad married a 6 year old girl for crying out loud. He broke her in at age 9. Jesus never sinned. Muhammad was a child rapist. I realize if I said this in a foreign land I would be be headed. I just hope the Lord does not send me to such a place.

Gaffer
07-22-2009, 11:05 PM
I don't know why the global elitist are trucking arabs into Europe. I don't know why they are trucking Mexicans here. I do know 90 percent of America want the illegals out and kept out. I do know 75 percent of America wants an end to the war in Iraq. But they own the media and control your thoughts. Has Obama brought any troops home? Nope, 20 thousand more for Afghanistan is what I read today. We, the American people could have brought our troops home by the left voting Kucinich and the right voting Paul. Everybody was watching American Idol when Paul was kicking serious butt in the early debates. The elite owns the media and Paul got much less of a chance in the latter debates. Obama is our Carter. He is the fall guy.

As far as the muzzies go, God does not want them. If they are going to water down my Lord like the folks on this forum, I will and have gone after them. They just think Jesus was like pedophile Muhammad, a prophet. All real Christians know that Jesus is Lord. Muhammad married a 6 year old girl for crying out loud. He broke her in at age 9. Jesus never sinned. Muhammad was a child rapist. I realize if I said this in a foreign land I would be be headed. I just hope the Lord does not send me to such a place.

If you said it in detroit you would be beheaded. mohammad was NO prophet. He was a pedophile and a conman. The muslims are a much greater threat to everyone than the queers. You need to get your priorities right. You and your buddy need to get your ass's to detroit, more precisely dearbornistan and start your hate preaching there. Best to go in large groups and heavily armed.

carter was an inept buffoon. The dark lord is much more evil than carter could ever be. paul and kucinich are a matching pair of fruit cakes.

Obey Obey Obey
07-23-2009, 02:06 PM
If you said it in detroit you would be beheaded. mohammad was NO prophet. He was a pedophile and a conman. The muslims are a much greater threat to everyone than the queers. You need to get your priorities right. You and your buddy need to get your ass's to detroit, more precisely dearbornistan and start your hate preaching there. Best to go in large groups and heavily armed.

carter was an inept buffoon. The dark lord is much more evil than carter could ever be. paul and kucinich are a matching pair of fruit cakes.

I believe the muzzies are a bigger threat to Europe. The muzzies were happy to take credit for 9/11 but it was our own government that did it. It was our government that did OKC too. If you youtube local news coverage of OKC bombing, you will see that their were 3 bombs in the building. One went off and 2 others were larger and did not explode. The main stream press kept us in the dark about that. This is the smoking gun on 9/11. It is the controlled demolition of WTC 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM

chesswarsnow
07-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh boy, another "The Govenments Out To Get Me Fanatic*
2. Please start a new thread for that, in conspircay theories.
3. This is my rant, and rant along on topic if you don't mind!:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
07-23-2009, 06:02 PM
All religions are based on faith and interpretation. What might seem ludicrous to one person might be a matter of belief to another.

chesswarsnow
07-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

Please do not reply to any posts I make in the future.
[YOUTUBE] deleted, mercyfully.

1. This is my thread right?
2. Your responding to my thread, and getting ate up by the wood chipper!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obey Obey Obey
07-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is my thread right?
2. Your responding to my thread, and getting ate up by the wood chipper!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The video I gave you is only 66 seconds long. I realize with all the fluoridated water you have consumed and the 50 vaccinations you have received, that it is mighty tough for you to see truth. Whether it is 9/11 truth or Biblical truth, you are without a clue. Have a wonderful day:fu:

chesswarsnow
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

The video I gave you is only 66 seconds long. I realize with all the fluoridated water you have consumed and the 50 vaccinations you have received, that it is mighty tough for you to see truth. Whether it is 9/11 truth or Biblical truth, you are without a clue. Have a wonderful day. deleted for mercys sake.

1. Look, *Mr. God hates everyone but me*.
2. No one here really cares one bit as to what you want to post.
3. I can't stand anything you have posted so far.
4. Just know we are pulling for you, but you ain't improving.:slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obey Obey Obey
07-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Look, *Mr. God hates everyone but me*.
2. No one here really cares one bit as to what you want to post.
3. I can't stand anything you have posted so far.
4. Just know we are pulling for you, but you ain't improving.:slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Have I gave you any indication, that I care for any lying opinion you have?

chesswarsnow
07-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

Have I gave you any indication, that I care for any lying opinion you have?

1. Then its mutual, I can't stand anything you have to say.
2. I find no reason to interact with you.
3. You can take a hike.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas