PDA

View Full Version : buy a truck get a gun

namvet
07-22-2009, 09:26 AM
dealer offers voucher for an AK-47 in Butler, MO. and he's packin em in

Car Dealer Offers Free AK-47 With New Truck To Anger Liberals

Buy a new truck at Max Motors in Butler, MO, and get an AK-47. At the Max Motors website there’s an animated character wielding a gun against the backdrop of a waving American flag. After all, what could be more American?

link (link)

max motors (max motors)

PlHD8iT6IRA

g7ca3Z6F2Ew

I do need a new truck :laugh2: its a fact that gun sales went thru the roof when big ears small brain forced his way in.

Nukeman
07-22-2009, 11:53 AM
absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it

Little-Acorn
07-22-2009, 12:07 PM
The media is already going ballistic, telling us in quavering tones how many of us will die as a direct result.

One article I saw, says the guy is giving a free MACHINE GUN with every truck.
(see http://newslite.tv/2009/07/21/buy-a-truck-get-a-free-ak47-ma.html)
(another: http://www.inquisitr.com/29539/ultimate-redneck-sales-pitch-buy-a-pickup-truck-get-a-free-machine-gun/)

Another says you have to get a CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT before you can get your gun (apparently that "reporter" has never tried to carry an AK concealed).
(see http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/bizarre&id=6920714)

It's always a hoot to see ignorant, hysterical morons try to tell others what's going on in the real world.

CSM
07-22-2009, 12:09 PM
The media is already going ballistic, telling us in quavering tones how many of us will die as a direct result.

One article I saw, says the guy is giving a free MACHINE GUN with every truck. Another says you have to get a CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT before you can get your gun (apparently that "reporter" has never tried to carry an AK concealed).

It's always a hoot to see ignorant, hysterical morons try to tell others what's going on in the real world.

Hmmm...it will be interesting to compare how many experience an untimely death being shot with a free AK-47 as opposed to those who die in a crash from the less fearsome (though equally lethal) pickup truck.

Little-Acorn
07-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Hmmm...it will be interesting to compare how many experience an untimely death being shot with a free AK-47 as opposed to those who die in a crash from the less fearsome (though equally lethal) pickup truck.

It will be more interesting (and there will soon be a lot more data) to compare how many people manage to scare off a burglar, mugger, rapist etc. with their free AK-47, compared to how many manage to drive away from the bad guy in their less fearsome pickup truck.

Guns like this are used far more often to deter crimes, than to commit them. This car dealer is keeping people safer than they would have ben without his free offer.

namvet
07-22-2009, 12:27 PM
I think, I hope we see more of this. if it piss's off a liberal it has to be right !!!!

:laugh2:

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/max-ad.jpg

crin63
07-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I love it!!!

What a great and creative way to market trucks. I wish I was in the market for a truck. I'd order one from that guy.

Binky
07-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Ingenius....First time for this as far as I know. That ought to generate sales. Why use a "pop" gun, so to speak, when an AK 47 will wipe out the whole damn lot of whomever is comin' after you, in a heartbeat?

Little-Acorn
07-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Ingenius....First time for this as far as I know. That ought to generate sales. Why use a "pop" gun, so to speak, when an AK 47 will wipe out the whole damn lot of whomever is comin' after you, in a heartbeat?

You know, don't you, that an AK-47 is NOT a machine gun? It just fires one shot for each time you pull the trigger, just like your basic cheap huntinng rifle... except each shot isn't as powerful as the hunting rifle's shot.

emmett
07-22-2009, 11:07 PM
I delivered some cars to Max a while back that they bought at the auction in san Antonio. That is a room full of crazy folks I can tell you that.

As for deterring burglers, I'll stick to my big fat revolver in right hand......9mm Ruger in the other.

namvet
07-23-2009, 08:18 AM
You know, don't you, that an AK-47 is NOT a machine gun? It just fires one shot for each time you pull the trigger, just like your basic cheap huntinng rifle... except each shot isn't as powerful as the hunting rifle's shot.

O0mNJwRbS_o

Little-Acorn
07-23-2009, 11:13 AM
O0mNJwRbS_o

I can't see youtube videos at work, bloody firewall.

What's this one say?

namvet
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
I can't see youtube videos at work, bloody firewall.

What's this one say?

it shows the AK-47 firing in the fully automatic mode. just like a machine gun.