PDA

View Full Version : Debunking the BS about Obama's birth

gabosaurus
07-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Not that it will convince any of the lug nuts who feel obsessed to believe in conspiracy theories. But I feel the whole "Obama is not a U.S. citizen" arguments ranks right up there with those who believe the U.S. government planned the pulled off the Sept. 11 attacks.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-onthemedia22-2009jul22,0,5875493,full.column

stephanie
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM
So? you and the la slimes have personally held the little Marxist ORGINIAL birth certificate in you slimy little hands?

If not, then you all haven't DEBUNKED anything..but it's not going to stop you all of this false outrage over it..

namvet
07-22-2009, 04:43 PM
he was born under a rock !!!!!

gabosaurus
07-22-2009, 04:43 PM
What part of the story do you not understand?

stephanie
07-22-2009, 04:57 PM
What part of the story do you not understand?

Sorry, as you say about some of the sites I post...I absolutely don't take ANYTHING the lamestream media puts out there as PROOF of anything..

maybe that's your problem, you should do more research on your own than just goosestepping to the Democrat party line..

Binky
07-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Sorry, as you say about some of the sites I post...I absolutely don't take ANYTHING the lamestream media puts out there as PROOF of anything..

maybe that's your problem, you should do more research on your own than just goosestepping to the Democrat party line..

LOL....goosestepping.....:laugh2:

MtnBiker
07-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Funny, I remember some lug nuts believing in the conspiracy that Trigg Palin was actually Sarah Palin's grandson, silly people.

stephanie
07-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Funny, I remember some lug nuts believing in the conspiracy that Trigg Palin was actually Sarah Palin's grandson, silly people.

no really..there was people who was saying that...I can't believe it...:wink2: