PDA

View Full Version : Even GOP leaders decry idiot "birthers"

gabosaurus
07-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Seems even many Republicans are tired of the charade about Obama's birth certificate. They see it for what it is: a ploy to increase ratings for desperate media figures.
But at long as there are enough monkeys willing to wave their bananas at the screens and screech while reading the internet, the crazy conspiracy theories will continue.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jul/23/birthers-wont-go-away-even-though-some-gop-wish-th/

stephanie
07-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Who give a shit what some Republicans are saying

this is the American people asking this..

all the little Marxist would have to do to stomp all this out is release his ORGINIAL BC that is supposedly locked in a vault in Hawaii..

why he wont is suspicious..

and this idiotic name calling of people asking this is stupid...the left asked for McCain to prove his citizenship because he was born out of the country..

were they BIRTHERS also..it's a way for the left to try and get people to shut up about it...but as they can see, it's not going away..

namvet
07-23-2009, 08:05 PM
way ta go steph !! spoken like a true smart ass. just like me :coffee:

Insein
07-24-2009, 03:13 PM
I actually believe this to be distracting. Nothing will come from the birth certificate. There will be no smoking gun. Obama is perfectly happy to let people have their conspiracy theories because it distracts from the economy, his health plan and his basic takeover of ALL American Freedoms.

gabosaurus
07-24-2009, 03:22 PM
way ta go steph !! spoken like a true smart ass.
Except Stephanie is actually smart.

namvet
07-24-2009, 03:25 PM
I actually believe this to be distracting. Nothing will come from the birth certificate. There will be no smoking gun. Obama is perfectly happy to let people have their conspiracy theories because it distracts from the economy, his health plan and his basic takeover of ALL American Freedoms.

just how stupid do you think we are ????

stephanie
07-24-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't find it a real big distraction...it's very worrisome to a lot of people..

Of course the media and the lefties will use it as one, but that is how they always use things to try and shut people up..and you have to wonder, why is the lamestream media again on a full court press to try and make this out to be some nutty conspiracy...they could instead ask him to release the Original and be done with it..

as I said, I'm not a big conspiracy theorist...but from the stuff I've seen them release just over the Internet and supposedly some journalist have seen, I have been suspicious about it from the very beginning..

I don't see why it's too much to ask that he show his original BC that Hawaii has..

stephanie
07-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Except Stephanie is actually smart.

:eek:
I had to read that a few times to believe you actually said that...I was shocked...:laugh2:

crin63
07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
When he wont release any of his college records or his actual long form BC it makes people suspicious. That he is reportedly spending around a million dollars to keep his record sealed also makes one suspicious. Now that the controversy of his birth certificate has grown even more its also kind of suspicious that his fight the smears website was shutdown, especially when it claimed he had dual citizenship on his own website.

gabosaurus
07-24-2009, 05:14 PM
It's no secret that key Dems love this debate. It keeps the rabble from discussing more pertinent issues.

crin63
07-24-2009, 06:23 PM
It's no secret that key Dems love this debate. It keeps the rabble from discussing more pertinent issues.

Thats not at all true. It isn't slowing anyone down on other issues or distracting from other issues. Some people can focus on more than one thing at a time.

Kathianne
07-24-2009, 06:33 PM
The lengths that Obama has gone to 'hush' his records, from birth and college lends to these attempts at outing.

At the same time, IMO, the zeal some have for hounding on this is a simple way for the opposition to ignore the issues and just point at the 'nonsense.' I really believe that even if proof of his not being 'legally elected' were to emerge, as long as his popularity is reasonable, nothing would come of it now.

Insein
07-26-2009, 02:21 PM
just how stupid do you think we are ????

Do you want me answer that honestly? You're the one that keeps beating a dead horse. Just like liberals swore Bush planned 9/11, nothing will come from the birth certificate conspiracy. All it will do is make those that keep harping on it look more fanatical. Just like everyone attacked Clinton for Lewinsky, it will have a backlash.

My point is, Obama will gladly have people fumbling around like idiots over a Birth Certificate that he could probably create a fake for at any time just so long as they dont mention the economy, the health care disaster and all the freedoms he is taking away. Its misdirection and you are falling for it badly.

stephanie
07-26-2009, 02:40 PM
no one is taking their eye's off the ball on the other things..

we have now successfully put a crimp in the health care take over, we have voiced our opinions on the cap and tax...I don't see where asking for Hawaii to release his original BC is some how a distraction..
they asked for McCain to prove his citizenship over where he was born...
I'm sorry, I just don't see..

namvet
07-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Do you want me answer that honestly? You're the one that keeps beating a dead horse. Just like liberals swore Bush planned 9/11, nothing will come from the birth certificate conspiracy. All it will do is make those that keep harping on it look more fanatical. Just like everyone attacked Clinton for Lewinsky, it will have a backlash.

My point is, Obama will gladly have people fumbling around like idiots over a Birth Certificate that he could probably create a fake for at any time just so long as they dont mention the economy, the health care disaster and all the freedoms he is taking away. Its misdirection and you are falling for it badly.

see post 14

Insein
07-26-2009, 03:29 PM
no one is taking their eye's off the ball on the other things..

we have now successfully put a crimp in the health care take over, we have voiced our opinions on the cap and tax...I don't see where asking for Hawaii to release his original BC is some how a distraction..
they asked for McCain to prove his citizenship over where he was born...
I'm sorry, I just don't see..

Because the more people harp on it, the more the media can paint the picture that people are nutjobs for asking for it. Right or wrong, its just misdirection.

stephanie
07-26-2009, 03:39 PM
the lamestream media who is in the back pockets for the Democrats would find something else to paint us all as nutjobs...I think it is time we start fighting back and not let them silence us anymore..and embarrass the hell out of the media to show people just where they are at in all this..

I'm sick to death of being silenced by this media..

namvet
07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Because the more people harp on it, the more the media can paint the picture that people are nutjobs for asking for it. Right or wrong, its just misdirection.

MRkiouh5NEI

then your the only one being fooled

namvet
07-26-2009, 05:08 PM
the lamestream media who is in the back pockets for the Democrats would find something else to paint us all as nutjobs...I think it is time we start fighting back and not let them silence us anymore..and embarrass the hell out of the media to show people just where they are at in all this..

I'm sick to death of being silenced by this media..

so were the Russians. they executed it. right on

Binky
07-26-2009, 05:21 PM

Unfortunately, while everyone is bickering back and forth, focused on that, the powers that be are all scrambling under the radar, doing their sneaky deeds. It's what they do best. Then they either misinform the citizens as to what those may be, or don't mention them at all. As a whole, we usually find out what they've been up to long after it's too late, and a bill has been made into law etc. The sheep are busy wallowing in their ba, ba...ing and slamming each other, oblivious as to what the hell the slimeballs are up to.

Insein
07-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Unfortunately, while everyone is bickering back and forth, focused on that, the powers that be are all scrambling under the radar, doing their sneaky deeds. It's what they do best. Then they either misinform the citizens as to what those may be, or don't mention them at all. As a whole, we usually find out what they've been up to long after it's too late, and a bill has been made into law etc. The sheep are busy wallowing in their ba, ba...ing and slamming each other, oblivious as to what the hell the slimeballs are up to.

As demonstarted in the posts above. They can't see how easily distracted they are by this birth certificate thing. He's too entrenched now. Even if there was evidence that could show up to give more credence to the accusation, he's the president and the Democrats are in charge of the congress. Impeachment would NEVER happen.

But by all means to those that want to, keep trying to draw blood from the stone. Just don't expect any results from it.

namvet
07-26-2009, 08:09 PM
so we must be fair and balanced

http://i29.tinypic.com/r213j4.jpg

stephanie
07-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I think what bothers me more than anything, is the way they have went about all this...they only released a copy of a certification of a live birth..it is not a birth certificate....and why the hell would he have hired lawyers to fight to not have to release his Original?

It seems sneaky and dishonest and it is causing all these suspicions..

I have a BC from Hawaii and it looks nothing like the one he released..

and one big question no one has been able to answer....for the fathers race on the one they released, it says African...when have they ever said that on a birth certificate..

this whole affair just stinks to me..

namvet
07-26-2009, 08:16 PM
its easy. democrats must lie to get in office