PDA

View Full Version : *Making A Mockery Of Jesus*

chesswarsnow
07-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I can not understand or believe what some people call *Spreading the Gospel*
2. If screaming at people over load speakers, *You Fags Are Going To Hell*.
3. Isn't a mockery towards Christ, I don't know what is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

crin63
07-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I can not understand or believe what some people call *Spreading the Gospel*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No man is going to come to Jesus for salvation who does not need to be saved. By the law is the knowledge of sin. Only sinful men need salvation. Preaching against specific sins is necessary. I personally wouldn't yell you fags are going to hell but I would preach strongly against it but I would also preach strongly against any other sexual sin.

chesswarsnow
07-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No, if they were telling it like this, *You fags need to repent, or go to hell when you die!*.
2. At least that would be saying, they had a chance to turn from thier sins.
3. What I'm hearing, from this type of preaching is, *Your Going To Hell FAGS!*
4. Thats it!
5. Everyone that I have ever known, were sinners of some kind, and still sin, thats a given.
6. For if anyone acts like they never sin, that person either isn't human, or is just ah run of the mill liar, which is a sin.
7. This doctrine they are spreading has no forgivness in it, and redemption.
8. Making the whole *Gospel Message A Mockery*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
I agree. I've given my two cents on it so I won't repeat but it is certainly repetitive to hear this hate stuff over and over.

I like Crin's prospective personally. It is conviction without hate and I really appreciate reading the interpretations he writes in regards to these matters.

Immanuel also seems to be a gifted one. While he hasn't been on recently i especially enjoy reading what he writes. Last I heard from him he was contemplating writing a book. I think it possible he may be doing that. I hope so. He will be able with his unique prospective reach many who would not normally read religious material. I think this is the type of thing God would wish to see hos followers do. Not repetitively tell people how intolerant he is of his creations when he knows our heart from the beginning.

These two newbies are just radicals who are bound to chase off more than they attract.

PostmodernProphet
07-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

sad....apparently the atheists who dreamed up this sock puppet scheme have achieved their purpose.....you need to keep your perspective, chess, and realize these two have nothing at all to do with Jesus....thus, they have made a mockery of only themselves.....I have seen this same ploy used before on another board.....and, if I'm not mistaken, by the same two idiots.....

chesswarsnow
07-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Free speech only goes so far.
2. These clowns, sorry for disparaging clowns, have gone to far.
3. Making claims they are doing Gods work, and claiming every body who doesn't agree with them is also a fag.
4. Making claims how all the real churches are phonies, and they are the only real Christians.
5. Well over the top in crossing the line.
6. These religous bigots have no place in the world, and are not even on the outside looking in, they are no where looking in.
7. There is nothing can be done to influnece these two people for the better.
8. Stick a fork in em, they be done.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
07-24-2009, 12:12 PM
6. These religous bigots have no place in the world

just saying there is very little reason anymore to assume they are religious, let alone religious bigots.....frauds and actors, more likely.....

chesswarsnow
07-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Those two nutters didn't belong here.
2. Actually, they don't belong anywhere.
3. No church would have them.
4. Muzzies wouldn't either.
5. KKK wouldn't want thier bad vibes, even they have standards.
6. Lemme see, Skin heads might take em!
7. Only a hate group has something in common with those two.
8. Maybe some Nazi Group.
9. They are pretty much up a creek without a paddle.
10. Good ridance to bad rubish.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
07-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Those two nutters didn't belong here.
2. Actually, they don't belong anywhere.
3. No church would have them.
4. Muzzies wouldn't either.
5. KKK wouldn't want thier bad vibes, even they have standards.
6. Lemme see, Skin heads might take em!
7. Only a hate group has something in common with those two.
8. Maybe some Nazi Group.
9. They are pretty much up a creek without a paddle.
10. Good ridance to bad rubish.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Those 2 were definitely a couple assholes, but they are no nuttier than you.

chesswarsnow
07-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

Those 2 were definitely a couple assholes, but they are no nuttier than you.

1. Oh?
2. Care to elaborate?
3. I don't think I've ever encountered you before.
4. I have know you were here, but I never spoken with you, good or bad.
5. Anyways, lets hear it.
6. You have been rather quite over the years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
07-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh?
2. Care to elaborate?
3. I don't think I've ever encountered you before.
4. I have know you were here, but I never spoken with you, good or bad.
5. Anyways, lets hear it.
6. You have been rather quite over the years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd ask you to compare their core beliefs to yours and ask yourself if you want to label them and thereby yourself as a nutter.

chesswarsnow
07-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

I'd ask you to compare their core beliefs to yours and ask yourself if you want to label them and thereby yourself as a nutter.

1. So you think thier core beliefs were some how okay?
2. And if so, why didn't you speak up for them?
3. My core beliefs are nothing like thiers.
4. I think you are unaware of my core beliefs.
5. Don't tell me your going to bring up my total disdain of Islam?
6. If so lets see what you got, this could be interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
07-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So you think thier core beliefs were some how okay?
2. And if so, why didn't you speak up for them?
3. My core beliefs are nothing like thiers.
4. I think you are unaware of my core beliefs.
5. Don't tell me your going to bring up my total disdain of Islam?
6. If so lets see what you got, this could be interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was of course referring to your shared core belief in God and Jesus and heaven and hell and an afterlife...your shared core belief that the Bible is something more than ancient Jewish mythology.

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2009, 05:45 AM
I was of course referring to your shared core belief in God and Jesus and heaven and hell and an afterlife...your shared core belief that the Bible is something more than ancient Jewish mythology.

ah, has a candidate for the poser stepped forward?......are you now coming to proclaim your motive?......

chesswarsnow
07-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I for one don't think these two ever were in a church.
2. Never were *Born Again*.
3. They appeared to just like putting people down, and used Hell to do it.
4. Many times, they would attack people on here if they didn't agree with them, and resort to saying, 'Your going to hell'.
5. And even worse things, that to me seemed like their mission, to condemn people to hell.
6. As if they were or had some link to God.
7. This was thier core belief, which isn't mine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
07-26-2009, 06:58 AM

Certainly, there's a shared core belief between SparrowHawk and the other Christians around here. But there's a Grand Canyon-sized difference in our approach to other people. SparrowHawk is of the mind that condemnation is the correct approach to sin in general and to homosexuality in particular. I don't see other Christians on that board holding the same mindset. I can't speak for everyone in this regard, obviously. My own opinion is that, while Christians ought to condemn sinful behavior, we should also present the opportunity of redemption available through Christ.

Missileman
07-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Certainly, there's a shared core belief between SparrowHawk and the other Christians around here. But there's a Grand Canyon-sized difference in our approach to other people. SparrowHawk is of the mind that condemnation is the correct approach to sin in general and to homosexuality in particular. I don't see other Christians on that board holding the same mindset. I can't speak for everyone in this regard, obviously. My own opinion is that, while Christians ought to condemn sinful behavior, we should also present the opportunity of redemption available through Christ.

I just thought it ironic that Chess would call someone nutty because they held the opinion that invisible bunny rabbits are red and vicious while he was proclaiming that invisible bunny rabbits are really blue, warm, and fuzzy.

chesswarsnow
07-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

I just thought it ironic that Chess would call someone nutty because they held the opinion that invisible bunny rabbits are red and vicious while he was proclaiming that invisible bunny rabbits are really blue, warm, and fuzzy.

1. Whats wrong with nutty?
2. Like, "Off The Wall", didn't say "Insane".
3. Your bunny anology is rather dark.
4. Care to make it clearer?
5. Anyway your a bit late to defend those two.
6. As if you've come running with a glass of water, after the firemen have extinguished the fire.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas