PDA

View Full Version : We've Figured Him Out

stephanie
07-24-2009, 09:43 AM
I had him figured out way before the elections..the lamestream media had a big hand in this..they should all be taken out and??

By Ben Stein on 7.24.09 @ 9:45AM

Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed?

Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths:

The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008. They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.

They ignored his anti-white writings in his books. They ignored his quiet acceptance of hysterical anti-American diatribes by his minister, Jeremiah Wright.

They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student. They ignored his ultra-left record as a "community organizer," Illinois state legislator, and Senator.

The American people ignored his total zero of an academic record as a student and teacher, his complete lack of scholarship when he was being touted as a scholar.

Now, the American people are starting to wake up to the truth. Barack Obama is a super likeable super leftist, not a fan of this country, way, way too cozy with the terrorist leaders in the Middle East, way beyond naïveté, all the way into active destruction of our interests and our allies and our future.

The American people have already awakened to the truth that the stimulus bill -- a great idea in theory -- was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way an effort to help all Americans.

Now, Americans are waking up to the truth that ObamaCare basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do.

read it all here...
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/07/24/weve-figured-him-out

chesswarsnow
07-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think thats not entirely the truth.
2. Health Care does need a major over haul.
3. Its due time, and past due.
4. Far to many people go broke when they get sick.
5. And people living in my country illegally, get health care for free, no deductables either, no portions to be paid by the sick illegal persons.
6. Thats insane at best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

stephanie
07-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Sorry bout that,

5. And people living in my country illegally, get health care for free, no deductables either, no portions to be paid by the sick illegal persons.
6. Thats insane at best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes there can be some tweaking on the Heath care to bring cost down..
but not this complete TAKEOVER of the system that the little Marxist and his crooked thug administration is suggesting..
that is why they have to push to get it passed before the people get a chance to see what it's all about..
they aren't interested in fixing the health care system, it all a way to take control of a large chunk of our economy and to be able to have a control over the people..
these people are dangerous to our country as far as I'm concerned.

crin63
07-24-2009, 11:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

6. Thats insane at best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We don't need health care reform, we need tort reform. Nearly all the problems we have with health care can be traced back to lawsuits and government interference.

namvet
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
in 7 mons he's done nothing. absolutely zero to help this country. the spending has failed. this health care will socialize medicine. the AMA has declared a state of war against him. they will NOT support it and they are walking away from clinics. connect the dots.
...........he's now constantly holding national press conferences to explain his failures. we are I think looking at the worst president in american history. bar none

good find stephanie but its all to late. only a civil war will work

Binky
07-26-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm actually surprised we haven't had another civil war before now. Things have been getting worse over the last several years and I would've thought we'd have one by now. But I keep forgetting that the sheeple have been asleep. I think they are finally, slowly, beginning to stir a bit. It will remain to be seen as to how much more we, as a people, are going to lie down and take. Or are we to continue letting the powers that be stomp us to the ground placing a choke hold around our necks? Only time will tell. I guess it's going to take a tighter grip on our wallets and even less money, to fully awaken us all.

namvet
07-26-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm actually surprised we haven't had another civil war before now. Things have been getting worse over the last several years and I would've thought we'd have one by now. But I keep forgetting that the sheeple have been asleep. I think they are finally, slowly, beginning to stir a bit. It will remain to be seen as to how much more we, as a people, are going to lie down and take. Or are we to continue letting the powers that be stomp us to the ground placing a choke hold around our necks? Only time will tell. I guess it's going to take a tighter grip on our wallets and even less money, to fully awaken us all.

actually its already begun. Osama has declared civil war on us.

Smurf-Herder
07-26-2009, 07:33 PM
What people really need to sit back and understand is, "Barry" is the epitome of the type of politician we all fear. The ultimate in saying everything we want to hear. The one who will promise it all, with the most hardened supporters giving their all for him. The Pied Piper leading us all to oblivion.

He truly is "The One."

The one we've been waiting for .......... for the great culling of humanity.

He is our destiny ... he is our fate. And he's only gotten started. We haven't seen anything yet.

(I'm feeling very negative today)

namvet
07-26-2009, 07:52 PM
What people really need to sit back and understand is, "Barry" is the epitome of the type of politician we all fear. The ultimate in saying everything we want to hear. The one who will promise it all, with the most hardened supporters giving their all for him. The Pied Piper leading us all to oblivion.

He truly is "The One."

He is our destiny ... he is our fate. And he's only gotten started. We haven't seen anything yet.

how to fool the people: signed Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Barack Hussein Osama aka aka aka

namvet
07-26-2009, 07:56 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/r213j4.jpg

Smurf-Herder
07-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey, just wondering ..... are there liberal members on the board?

I like having fellow conservatives around, but I also like challenging debates.

I used to moderate another political board; and I miss the back and forth.

Grim17
07-26-2009, 08:51 PM

I'm with ya there Smurf. I need the my beliefs challenged, or it's just no fun.

namvet
07-26-2009, 09:04 PM
most are gone. their ashamed of what they did in Nov

cat slave
07-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

6. Thats insane at best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Maybe a good starting point for "reform" would torte reform and fraud!

I wonder how many doctors can even remember the days when they were
just...a doctor and not an encyclopedia of insurance and all the possible
risks of being frivolously sued.

TN has had a horrible experiment in TN Care. It was supposed to be for
people with preexisting conditions and no way to buy insurance. This
resulted in 25% of the population being on it. People were jumping off
the insurance they had to pay for to get on TN Care. Enter....fraud
and abuse of the system.

And we want to put our health care in the hands of the government?????
That would be the colossal collection of white collar criminals, the ones
who siphoned off the money paid into Medicare and SS, the ones who
answer to lobbyists and not to the people they are supposed to be working
for????? We would be insane to do that! A death wish???

emmett
07-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Tort Reform is exactly the first place to start the race. I know if I were a young man trying to decide what to do for a profession I would avoid considering a medical education for that exact reason in this day and time.

cat slave
07-26-2009, 11:55 PM

Hey Binky! I agree with you...when will people wake up and see what is
staring us in the face? Maybe it is beginning to happen, dare we hope?

Grim17
07-26-2009, 11:59 PM

Well howdy GW... Didn't know you were here.

emmett
07-27-2009, 12:00 AM
At least seeing how poorly recieved this Obamacare is being treated (even by his own flock) makes me confident that the sheeple Binky mentions might be paying a little more attention than they were during the "selection", I mean election!

Evening Bink. Haven't talked to you in a while. Top of the morning to you my dear.

emmett
07-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Hey Grim....why is that beautiful woman kissing that ugly guy in your avatar? LOL.

cat slave
07-27-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm with ya there Smurf. I need the my beliefs challenged, or it's just no fun.

Well, guys, give it some time. Im sure you will be challenged!:lol:

Grim17
07-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey Grim....why is that beautiful woman kissing that ugly guy in your avatar? LOL.

That's no fair... Your not a liberal, so I can't go off on you. :D

cat slave
07-27-2009, 12:05 AM
At least seeing how poorly recieved this Obamacare is being treated (even by his own flock) makes me confident that the sheeple Binky mentions might be paying a little more attention than they were during the "selection", I mean election!

Evening Bink. Haven't talked to you in a while. Top of the morning to you my dear.

They probably fear for their political careers...as well they should. They
need a huge thump on the head for starters to remind they they are supposed
to be "representing" us.....not making decisions...representing!!!

cat slave
07-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Night all....Im calling it a day....or night!

Kathianne
07-27-2009, 05:58 AM
I'm happy to see some new members here! Welcome all! This post is a bit 'on topic' and a bit observations, as the thread seems to be.

We don't need health care reform, we need tort reform. Nearly all the problems we have with health care can be traced back to lawsuits and government interference. Tort reform and a rollback on 'insurable services.' Tort reform is a given to fix anything dealing with health care reform. That nearly everyone has every medical issue 'insured' mostly with only paying a small deductible, has led to rushing to doctors for things that may be unnecessary. Over prescribing of medications. Over testing by docs, to cover their butts, (related to tort reform and insurance.) It would be pretty hard to roll back insurance coverages, but IMO necessary to get back to the idea of 'catastrophic coverage' or at least 'major medical.' There needs to be portability for insurance, as well a pre-existing illnesses covered. Small businesses need to be lumped together, so they have the 'premium paying' of large businesses.

I'm actually surprised we haven't had another civil war before now. Things have been getting worse over the last several years and I would've thought we'd have one by now. But I keep forgetting that the sheeple have been asleep. I think they are finally, slowly, beginning to stir a bit. It will remain to be seen as to how much more we, as a people, are going to lie down and take. Or are we to continue letting the powers that be stomp us to the ground placing a choke hold around our necks? Only time will tell. I guess it's going to take a tighter grip on our wallets and even less money, to fully awaken us all. The talk of civil war threat for several years now seems so over-the-top to me, especially when it's being put forward from behind a computer, with central air/heating on, with large screen entertainment systems in the background. I'm disgusted with is going on with government today, especially the present administration. However, nearly all those happy today, were disgusted for other reasons a year ago.

Seems to me that many of us complaining today, miss the lessons of Dubai Ports and immigration reform. When the people do respond, enough in Congress listen to have a real impact or at least slow things down. Civil War is always bad, always. Doesn't mean there aren't times that it will occur, but to clamor for it, well that's nuts.

He truly is "The One."

(I'm feeling very negative today)I find myself there several times a week. I think he is smart and is doing what he plans to, question is, 'how to stop him?' He's an ideologue and will not IMO act as Clinton in a pragmatic way. He may sound like it from time-to-time, but won't happen. That may be good news.

I'd like to see some liberal voices here too, Gabby is the only consistent one currently.

Binky
07-27-2009, 12:36 PM

He truly is "The One."

Hi Smurf.....I'm happy that you've joined this site. Check out all the different forums...Pretty neat place.

I also think OB is just getting started. He is going to do as much damage to us and the country as he possibly can before it's his time to get out.

gabosaurus
07-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Yes, the extreme right-wing blogs believe they have figured things out. They usually think that. :lmao:

Binky
07-27-2009, 12:41 PM

Hi Cat...So happy you've joined this site. Some of the guys from the other one are joining or already have as well....

Well, the signs have been there Cat, for quite awhile now. Am I wrong on that? I sure would hate to see it happen, but I'm afraid that sooner or later it will.

Binky
07-27-2009, 12:44 PM
They probably fear for their political careers...as well they should. They
need a huge thump on the head for starters to remind they they are supposed
to be "representing" us.....not making decisions...representing!!!

Grab me a friggin' ball bat.....I'll give 'em a damn good thump on their noggin' with no problem at all.:laugh2:

stephanie
07-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes, the extreme right-wing blogs believe they have figured things out. They usually think that. :lmao:

a lot of us had him figured out before the election...it's you all who look foolish for voting for someone you didn't know anything about or didn't care..

Binky
07-27-2009, 12:48 PM

Hi Emmet....Happy to be here.... I've been hoppin' around keeping busy and haven't spent a lot of time on here as I once did.....

I've invited some of my pals from another site to check this one out to see if they like it....some have and have already became a member....give 'em heck, Emmet, to keep 'em on their toes.....

Binky
07-27-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm happy to see some new members here! Welcome all! This post is a bit 'on topic' and a bit observations, as the thread seems to be.

Tort reform and a rollback on 'insurable services.' Tort reform is a given to fix anything dealing with health care reform. That nearly everyone has every medical issue 'insured' mostly with only paying a small deductible, has led to rushing to doctors for things that may be unnecessary. Over prescribing of medications. Over testing by docs, to cover their butts, (related to tort reform and insurance.) It would be pretty hard to roll back insurance coverages, but IMO necessary to get back to the idea of 'catastrophic coverage' or at least 'major medical.' There needs to be portability for insurance, as well a pre-existing illnesses covered. Small businesses need to be lumped together, so they have the 'premium paying' of large businesses.

The talk of civil war threat for several years now seems so over-the-top to me, especially when it's being put forward from behind a computer, with central air/heating on, with large screen entertainment systems in the background. I'm disgusted with is going on with government today, especially the present administration. However, nearly all those happy today, were disgusted for other reasons a year ago.

Seems to me that many of us complaining today, miss the lessons of Dubai Ports and immigration reform. When the people do respond, enough in Congress listen to have a real impact or at least slow things down. Civil War is always bad, always. Doesn't mean there aren't times that it will occur, but to clamor for it, well that's nuts.

I find myself there several times a week. I think he is smart and is doing what he plans to, question is, 'how to stop him?' He's an ideologue and will not IMO act as Clinton in a pragmatic way. He may sound like it from time-to-time, but won't happen. That may be good news.

I'd like to see some liberal voices here too, Gabby is the only consistent one currently.

Well, we've already had one civil war....the times are sure ripe for it with all the unrest taking place. But who's clamoring for it? Myself and another person just commented that we were surprised it hadn't already happened.

Binky
07-27-2009, 01:31 PM

Well, dig in Smurf with your bullpucky....I'm sure they'll come crawling out of their hidey holes and put in an appearance. :laugh2:

Binky
07-27-2009, 01:34 PM
actually its already begun. Osama has declared civil war on us.

You know, you're right. I hadn't thought of it that way... how unfortunate for us.:poop:

Binky
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM

He truly is "The One."

Oh, he's the one we all adore.
But he's the one who'll be bangin' on our door.
And he's the one who'll make us poor.
But he's the one some abhor.
And he's still the one he loves more...

:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
07-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Maybe a good starting point for "reform" would torte reform and fraud!

I wonder how many doctors can even remember the days when they were
just...a doctor and not an encyclopedia of insurance and all the possible
risks of being frivolously sued.

TN has had a horrible experiment in TN Care. It was supposed to be for
people with preexisting conditions and no way to buy insurance. This
resulted in 25% of the population being on it. People were jumping off
the insurance they had to pay for to get on TN Care. Enter....fraud
and abuse of the system.

And we want to put our health care in the hands of the government?????
That would be the colossal collection of white collar criminals, the ones
who siphoned off the money paid into Medicare and SS, the ones who
answer to lobbyists and not to the people they are supposed to be working
for????? We would be insane to do that! A death wish???

Yep, we're insane. The whole thing smells like stinky poo to me. Imagine having a life threatening desease, and the gov't turns you down for medical care. The gov't has no business in our business. It can't even handle its own business without screwing it up...

Binky
07-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Well howdy GW... Didn't know you were here.

Hog and Smurf are here as well. I think the Prof had joined also, but I haven't seen him on here as yet.

Smurf-Herder
07-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Smurf.....I'm happy that you've joined this site. Check out all the different forums...Pretty neat place.

I also think OB is just getting started. He is going to do as much damage to us and the country as he possibly can before it's his time to get out.

It's pretty big, with so many forums.

IMO, Barry has no intention of ever leaving office.

He's setting up too many extra-Constitutional powers and sub-authorities. After setting up the shadow network behind the scenes, he's going to collapse the entire system; for his czars and their multiple subordinate agencies to step in. Probably using a national emergency, possibly brought on by repercussions from an Israeli-Iranian war, as the pretext.

IMO, this guy is Big Brother in waiting.

Smurf-Herder
07-27-2009, 06:24 PM
I find myself there several times a week. I think he is smart and is doing what he plans to, question is, 'how to stop him?' He's an ideologue and will not IMO act as Clinton in a pragmatic way. He may sound like it from time-to-time, but won't happen. That may be good news.

I was the moderator at DC Junkies. A conservative, who a lot of liberals grew to understand and respect over the period of a few months; because I was so even-handed. The administrator started pulling dirty tricks behind my back by banning vocal conservatives outside of the rules. So I very vocally resigned on the board, in protest. Binky led me here. And some of the other members are also headed this way. Hopefully it will be a mass migration.

Anyway, I don't think Barry can be stopped. He's the left's Icon, in so many ways. My belief is, he will throw everyone, including the Democrats under the bus. In the end, it's all about his ego. It's the New Fascism, dictator and all.

Smurf-Herder
07-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I don't know if anyone's brought this up yet ....

but I heard a commentator propose a way to pay for the new Health Care bill. Like car insurance - you have an accident and your rates go up. So, people who use their insurance more will have their rates raised in proportion to their insurance use.

Scary thought.

Trigg
07-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Here's a great idea. How about the gov. run health care that already exists starts to actually pay their fair share instead of pennies on the dollar.

That way the left over wouldn't be added to everyone elses bills.

Medicare and Medicade pay less than 40cents of every dollar they are billed. They change their rules on HOW things need to be billed almost every year, which keeps the hospitals guessing and loosing money at the same time.

Meanwhile, and everyone in healthcare already knows this, the people on medicade are the worst offenders when it comes to using the ER as a Dr's office. The care is "free" so why not use it for stupid reasons.

I worked a Sat. and a woman brought her son in to the ER because his nose "looked funny". We asked did he get injured? Does his nose hurt? "No", says mom, "he woke up this morning and it looked funny."