PDA

View Full Version : Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

red states rule
07-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Is America finally waking up and seeing Obama for what he really is - a typical tax and spend liberal?

The last liberal President we had with a liberal Congress - Obama is now the second coming of Carter - and he will be delt with as Carter was

Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 30% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-eight percent (38%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8 (see trends).

Just 25% believe that the economic stimulus package has helped the economy.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Updates also available on Twitter.

Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Today marks the first time his overall approval rating has ever fallen below 50% among Likely Voters nationwide. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

Eighty-three percent (83%) of Democrats continue to approve of the President’s performance while 80% of Republicans disapprove. Among those not affiliated with either major party, 37% offer a positive assessment. The President earns approval from 51% of women and 47% of men.

These updates are based upon nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. Most of the interviews for today’s update were completed before the President’s nationally televised press conference on Wednesday night. The first update based entirely upon interviews conducted after the press conference will be released on Sunday.

It is important to remember that the Rasmussen Reports job approval ratings are based upon a sample of likely voters. Some other firms base their approval ratings on samples of all adults. President Obama’s numbers are always several points higher in a poll of adults rather than likely voters. That’s because some of the President’s most enthusiastic supporters, such as young adults, are less likely to turn out to vote.

California Senator Barbara Boxer is clinging to a four-point lead in her bid for re-election.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Jeff
07-26-2009, 08:53 AM
I ran all night Friday and stopped to fuel in SC on the way in, the headlines on the TV said NEW DEVELOPMENT OBAMA'S APPROVAL RATE DROPS,

Made me think if maybe some in this country after watching his actions on the Cambridge episode are finally realizing Obama is a racist, He is in office for the Black community and the people that don't want to work, witch kind of run hand in hand ( no not in all cases )

I wondered how long it would take some to see this, but I guess it is as the old saying goes, give him enough rope and he will hang himself

Binky
07-26-2009, 05:09 PM
I ran all night Friday and stopped to fuel in SC on the way in, the headlines on the TV said NEW DEVELOPMENT OBAMA'S APPROVAL RATE DROPS,

Made me think if maybe some in this country after watching his actions on the Cambridge episode are finally realizing Obama is a racist, He is in office for the Black community and the people that don't want to work, witch kind of run hand in hand ( no not in all cases )

I wondered how long it would take some to see this, but I guess it is as the old saying goes, give him enough rope and he will hang himself

Unfortunately, the rope he hangs himself with, is the same rope he has around our necks....feeling tighter all the time.