PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin's legacy of failure

gabosaurus
07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
When large portions of your home state are dissatisfied with you, what chance do you have to gain national support?
Sure, Sarah Palin is immensely popular. So is Britney Spears. Would you support Britney Spears for President of the United States?
Politically speaking, Palin is dead in the water.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin26-2009jul26,0,608357.story

chesswarsnow
07-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Agreed, I never really liked her.
2. Compared to McCain she looked pretty good.
3. Only because McCain looked so bad, and lame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

stephanie
07-25-2009, 10:07 PM
You really have to wonder, if Sarah Palin is such a failure and her political career is over...why are they still writing articles about her..

We KNOW WHY and they are about to find out...

Go Sarahcuda...:dance:

gabosaurus
07-25-2009, 10:22 PM
You really have to wonder, if Sarah Palin is such a failure and her political career is over...why are they still writing articles about her..

Why are they still writing articles about Michael Jackson?
The media is fascinated by premature death.

hjmick
07-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Michael Jackson died?

stephanie
07-25-2009, 10:34 PM
speaking of premature deaths...that is what we are watching right now in the white house..and it only took six months..
and they know Sarah has a huge following and can fire up people...look out the little Marxist in 2012....

the more ugly stories they write about her, the more people is drawn to here...Keep up the good work, dummies..ya all would think you would learn by now, but nnnoooooooo:laugh2:

5stringJeff
07-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Aside from being attractive, Sarah Palin is no different from hundreds of other Republicans, talking a small government talk, but with neo-conservative leanings.

Jeff
07-26-2009, 09:03 AM
When large portions of your home state are dissatisfied with you, what chance do you have to gain national support?
Sure, Sarah Palin is immensely popular. So is Britney Spears. Would you support Britney Spears for President of the United States?
Politically speaking, Palin is dead in the water.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin26-2009jul26,0,608357.story

With large portions of the country dissatisfied with Obama what chance does he have in finishing a 4 year term

Sure allot of people loved the messiah, but they also loved Brittney, personally I think Brittney could do just as good a job as Obama

Politically speaking Obama should never of been in the race let alone win, with all the experience our Jr. senator had, :eek: but it is amazing how people can vote for a race not a president, ooo of course ya have your libs that voted for him, hmmm wonder if they are the ones changing there minds on him now, :laugh2:

Obama is destroying this country , but yet his comments on a belligerent brother in Cambridge is somehow important

namvet
07-26-2009, 09:45 AM
flab ass forgot to take her bi polor meds again i see :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

emmett
07-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Aside from being attractive, Sarah Palin is no different from hundreds of other Republicans, talking a small government talk, but with neo-conservative leanings.

I disagree Jeff. I think sarah has displayed at least the honesty to demonstrate she is not "typical". She has many Libertarian leaning beliefs. With some tweaking she could have potential actually.

What she looks like is of very little concern to me however if she would convert she could possibly attract many male voters who would vote for her based on this fact. I wouldn't care personally. All in all, I like her. I think she made a mistake frankly by passing on her job but it makes me wonder what she is up to. There has to be something more to it. I wonder if soon an annoucement will come that will explain it all. I have no idea what that will be.

namvet
07-26-2009, 09:59 AM
the retarded left is pissed because she quit her job. now she's a loose cannon and there is fear. and fear is a good thing. eat em up Palin !!!

gabosaurus
07-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Politically speaking Obama should never of been in the race let alone win, with all the experience our Jr. senator had...

Apparently the American voting populace disagreed with you. They had plenty of chances to rule out Obama before the general election.

Palin is a cult of personality. Much like Obama, Palin is a curiosity. Now that Americans have seen that Palin is unable to handle the heat, they will forget about her.
If Palin wilted under pressure and deserted her own state, what does that say about her ability as a public official?
Palin would never be able to stand the pressure of a presidential campaign. The media attention would chew her up and spit her out before the primary season is half over.

stephanie
07-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Apparently the American voting populace disagreed with you. They had plenty of chances to rule out Obama before the general election.

Palin is a cult of personality. Much like Obama, Palin is a curiosity. Now that Americans have seen that Palin is unable to handle the heat, they will forget about her.
If Palin wilted under pressure and deserted her own state, what does that say about her ability as a public official?
Palin would never be able to stand the pressure of a presidential campaign. The media attention would chew her up and spit her out before the primary season is half over.

you all just keep thinking that little one...
there's really not much more the lefty destroy machine and the enemy lamestream media can do that they already haven't tried..
Be afraid, be very afraid

Nukeman
07-26-2009, 10:53 AM

AGREED 100%. Tried to rep you but I have to spread it around!!!

stephanie
07-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Palin is a cult of personality.

the big difference about this...
is the people who are behind Palin actually think for themselves and aren't led around by a ring through their nose like a cow..:laugh2:

namvet
07-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by gabosaurus

http://i30.tinypic.com/rlxcuq.jpg

Missileman
07-26-2009, 02:32 PM
The liberals and the media are scared shitless of Palin.

namvet
07-26-2009, 02:46 PM
flabby IS scared shitless. otherwise why would she keep bringing this up???? Palins' free to do what she wants.

http://talkingshopping.com/talking/2009/02/02/TS0202%20Sarah%20Palin%20Boots.png

why the black boots when meeting with Osama????

5stringJeff
07-26-2009, 02:49 PM
I disagree Jeff. I think sarah has displayed at least the honesty to demonstrate she is not "typical". She has many Libertarian leaning beliefs. With some tweaking she could have potential actually.

What she looks like is of very little concern to me however if she would convert she could possibly attract many male voters who would vote for her based on this fact. I wouldn't care personally. All in all, I like her. I think she made a mistake frankly by passing on her job but it makes me wonder what she is up to. There has to be something more to it. I wonder if soon an annoucement will come that will explain it all. I have no idea what that will be.

I don't see much libertarian in her, aside from her stance on guns. But I could be wrong.

namvet
07-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I think her big mistake was giving credit to the human garbage and filth in DC. our former capitol. nothing but a cesspool. she'll know better now to treat it like it really is.

rule 1: its unfair to play fair.

rule 2: obey rule 1

Binky
07-26-2009, 05:25 PM
With large portions of the country dissatisfied with Obama what chance does he have in finishing a 4 year term

Sure allot of people loved the messiah, but they also loved Brittney, personally I think Brittney could do just as good a job as Obama

Politically speaking Obama should never of been in the race let alone win, with all the experience our Jr. senator had, :eek: but it is amazing how people can vote for a race not a president, ooo of course ya have your libs that voted for him, hmmm wonder if they are the ones changing there minds on him now, :laugh2:

Obama is destroying this country , but yet his comments on a belligerent brother in Cambridge is somehow important

One thing for sure....all that change he was yappin' about, well, he's certainly bringin' it on.....America is forever going to be changed...

gabosaurus
07-26-2009, 06:34 PM

I hope none of your service buddies see this. You are basically a disgrace to your former uniform. I now see the reason why you have no family. You probably disgust them.
What a total embarrassment, to this board and humanity as a whole. You need mental help.

stephanie
07-26-2009, 06:55 PM
I hope none of your service buddies see this. You are basically a disgrace to your former uniform. I now see the reason why you have no family. You probably disgust them.
What a total embarrassment, to this board and humanity as a whole. You need mental help.

this coming from someone who post the rude pundit..get a grip wee one..
is the picture above any worse than is..photo-shopped someones face on Sarah Palins downs syndrome baby..
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/palintrig.jpg

namvet
07-26-2009, 07:17 PM

my former service buddies do see this. I am sending all your rabid radical posts to them on a military forum. and their laffn's their ass's off at YOU. how's it feel to be a laffn' stock of military men ????? send more. we have lots of popcorn and beer. :laugh2::laugh2: at YOU

BTY your Bipolar, also known as manic depression is incurable. no wonder your screwed

MtnBiker
07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Alright, you both have got your jabs in, lets leave it at that. Please stop with the personal attacks.

emmett
07-26-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't see much libertarian in her, aside from her stance on guns. But I could be wrong.

Actually Jeff she is real strong on privacy rights, private property, the shrinking of government and search and seizure issues. Always has been. We know from her history that she demands accountability and has been very transparent.. She is pro-life obviously which I like personally as that is the biggest issue i have with our Party but understand our position.

She believes in securing the borders which again I like. Her stance on that issue and John Mccains history, despite what he claims was his platform...were different.

I like sarah Palin. I like others however wonder if she could hold up to the scrutiny that would be obviously thrust upon her by the US Government News Service who is scared to death of her. Which is also obvious.

You might want to study a bit more about her.

By the way...good to hear from you and see you posting.

SassyLady
07-28-2009, 07:48 PM
I believe Sarah will be spearheading a strong third political party of disenfranchised Repubs/Dems/Indies - perhaps something called "People for Amercia" or something along those lines. I, for one, am ready to throw out the current system. Just the fact that all the political hacks are saying her political career is over excites me!!! I am so tired of the cookie-cutter politician/politics as usual crap. So, if all the MSM and politicians are writing her off, she is more in line with what I want.

Kathianne
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
I believe Sarah will be spearheading a strong third political party of disenfranchised Repubs/Dems/Indies - perhaps something called "People for Amercia" or something along those lines. I, for one, am ready to throw out the current system. Just the fact that all the political hacks are saying her political career is over excites me!!! I am so tired of the cookie-cutter politician/politics as usual crap. So, if all the MSM and politicians are writing her off, she is more in line with what I want.

Me too, regarding 'cookie cutters', which is my take on Palin. I'm hoping, praying for a difference than Palin.

Jeff
07-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Gabby take away all the black and Hispanic voters that normally wouldn't of even voted and he loses

The only reason Obama is in office is cause of his skin color, yes I am sure some libs did like him, allot of them are now bailing after seeing what a racist the messiah is

gabby if she ran the media the way Obama does she wouldn't allow no bad press, she could stage all her questions , and pick and choose who she talks to

I am not sure Palin will be a good president or a president period, but god knows we need better than what we have

Jeff
07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
One thing for sure....all that change he was yappin' about, well, he's certainly bringin' it on.....America is forever going to be changed...

Very sad but true

namvet
07-28-2009, 09:18 PM

isn't it halarious Osama has the exact same malady ?????

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-28-2009, 10:12 PM
isn't it halarious Osama has the exact same malady ?????

Whats really funny is watching obamas approval ratings sink quicker then the Titanic

namvet
07-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Whats really funny is watching obamas approval ratings sink quicker then the Titanic

but they have the golden life boats. we're just 3rd class steerage

GetAClue
07-29-2009, 09:52 AM

IMO, Palin quit because of the relentless attacks on her and her family by those in the media but especially by those continually bringing up bogus ethics charges. This was ruining her financially and hurting the state. IMO she took one on the chin to get that attention away from the office of governor and to make a little money to keep her head above water.

But these are typical liberal tactics. If a liberal cannot win in a debate on substance, they begin the attack in other ways. False ethic violation charges are one way to distract a person from their message. Personally, I would love to see an investigation into the people filing these claims and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Then they should go after those that helped to coordinate these charges and hang them out to dry. This along with judicial activism, is just another tactic used by the left to circumvent the will of the people to bring down those with which they disagree.

namvet
07-29-2009, 10:02 AM
IMO, Palin quit because of the relentless attacks on her and her family by those in the media but especially by those continually bringing up bogus ethics charges. This was ruining her financially and hurting the state. IMO she took one on the chin to get that attention away from the office of governor and to make a little money to keep her head above water.

But these are typical liberal tactics. If a liberal cannot win in a debate on substance, they begin the attack in other ways. False ethic violation charges are one way to distract a person from their message. Personally, I would love to see an investigation into the people filing these claims and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Then they should go after those that helped to coordinate these charges and hang them out to dry. This along with judicial activism, is just another tactic used by the left to circumvent the will of the people to bring down those with which they disagree.

wasting your time. she's hit and run

xav8terx
07-29-2009, 10:43 AM

We KNOW WHY and they are about to find out...

Go Sarahcuda...:dance:

Because she's an attention whore, cant get enough TV time, but hey, leave her alone :lol:...and you clueless conservatives lap it all up. Did you watch her "media is bad" speech...fuckin priceless. Thank your gawd she just gave up...oh and then theres the ethics bullshit...lol priceless. :coffee:

xav8terx
07-29-2009, 10:44 AM

Typical conservative racism...tsk, tsk.

namvet
07-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Typical conservative racism...tsk, tsk.

she sent me that dick licker

crin63
07-29-2009, 11:02 AM

Apparently you weren't paying attention again. I don't think anyone has ever had as much heat come down on them as Palin did and has. She has handled it quite well considering that Obama's press corps The MSM did everything they could to destroy her and she is still standing. I think her opposition might wanna duck their heads cause I think shes about to take them apart.

gabosaurus
07-29-2009, 11:13 AM
The MSM did everything they could to destroy her and she is still standing. I think her opposition might wanna duck their heads cause I think shes about to take them apart.

The media took apart Palin because she had so many fallacies. I place a lot of the blame on McCain for failing to fully vet her candidacy.
McCain chose Palin in an attempt to gather votes from the spurned followers of Hilary Clinton. Instead of benefiting his campaign, the Palin choice proved to be an immense distraction. Members of McCain's campaign team have admitted this.
When you are part of a presidential campaign, the media is going to be on you. Look what happened to Gary Hart and John Edwards. Or John Dean and his screaming.
A lot of Americans remain enamored with Sarah Palin. But I doubt she will run for public office again. The media scrutiny will be twice as bad the next time.

she sent me that dick licker

Do you really need another one? What will happen to the guy you have now? :p

Little-Acorn
07-29-2009, 11:26 AM
The left has been terrified of Palin ever since McCain named her as his VP candidate. Even then she had a few conservative achievement to her credit, and talked a great conservative line, though she had to shelve it during the campaign and agree with McCain on everything instead.

The leftists, in and out of the press, threw everything but the kitchen sink at her, hoping something would stick. And apparently that hasn't changed, even though she is officially out of poilitics now. They KNOW she's not gone by any means, but is merely clearing the decks for action. So they continue to desperately throw everything they can at her; bashing her, lambasting her, in an amazing display of fear and concern.

Anyone who gets the leftists that scared, must be doing something right.

:coffee:

namvet
07-29-2009, 11:54 AM
liberals do one thing very well. tremble

GetAClue
07-29-2009, 12:00 PM
The media took apart Palin because she had so many fallacies. I place a lot of the blame on McCain for failing to fully vet her candidacy.
McCain chose Palin in an attempt to gather votes from the spurned followers of Hilary Clinton. Instead of benefiting his campaign, the Palin choice proved to be an immense distraction. Members of McCain's campaign team have admitted this.
When you are part of a presidential campaign, the media is going to be on you. Look what happened to Gary Hart and John Edwards. Or John Dean and his screaming.
A lot of Americans remain enamored with Sarah Palin. But I doubt she will run for public office again. The media scrutiny will be twice as bad the next time.

Do you really need another one? What will happen to the guy you have now? :p

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the ONLY time during the campaign that McCain enjoyed any lead at all was in the 2 weeks immediately following his naming of Palin as his running mate.

McCain did not loose because of Palin, McCain lost because he was not a conservative. Had Palin not been on the ticket, he would have lost worse than he did.

crin63
07-29-2009, 12:07 PM

If you're a Conservative, Libertarian (throwing you a bone here Emmett), or Republican, yes the media is going to look at you. If you are a Socialist, Communist, Democrat or Liberal the media is going to glorify and deify you.

Palin is the only reason that McCain didn't just stay home on election day and wait for his head to be handed to him.

stephanie
07-29-2009, 12:08 PM
I got a REAL laugh out of the part where they didn't take the time to vet her.....the woman was elected a mayor and then won over a incumbent crooked Republican to become Governor...
just what the Fxxk does anybody know about the little Marxist besides he was a community organizer...

Palin will get the last laugh on everybody and the Lamestream media and especially the little Marxist ought to be very afraid...

I can't wait...:dance:

GetAClue
07-29-2009, 12:12 PM
I got a REAL laugh out of the part where they didn't take the time to vet her.....the woman was elected a mayor and then won over a incumbent crooked Republican to become Governor...
just what the Fxxk does anybody know about the little Marxist besides he was a community organizer...

Palin will get the last laugh on everybody and the Lamestream media and especially the little Marxist ought to be very afraid...

I can't wait...:dance:
Yea, that always got me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, when was Obama ever vetted? We are still finding out things about him that should have been in the MSM long before the election.