PDA

View Full Version : Warning...extreme forl language......Warning

Trinity
07-26-2009, 09:14 AM
You've been warned, so if you are offended by foul language do not read any further.

I had put up another post about the two teen age girls who live 2 houses down and have adopted me as their mom.

Well the youngest has a myspace and while I was on there the other day, I came across this post she had made.

According to her this was something another 13 year old girl said to her in a message.

We'll call them teen 1 and teen 2. Teen 1 is my neighbor, teen 2 is this other girl, who I also know as well. Small town.

This posted by teen 1

Date: Jul 24, 2009 6:20 PM
Subject: it fells bad when some one calls you this like in the passed

This is what teen 2 said to teen 1

stupid fucking whore you stupid lieing ****,yeah right he wont touch your ugly fat ass,bye the will get your ass kicked by people so dont talk the way you do if you want friends

after reading this I added my own comment to her post for both of them to view. :coffee:

Wow this is like so elementary school! When will you guys grow up?? You want people to treat you like adults, but yet you act immature. Oh and you both need to pay more attention in school, your spelling and sentence structure is atrocious! I'm embarrassed to know that this is the kind of education my tax dollars are paying for.

Needless to say, they have not responded to my comment, or each other since. Teen drama, boy I certainly don't miss those years.

gabosaurus
07-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Welcome to my world.
As a secondary school counselor, I get to deal with this "drama" every day. And try to make sense of it, even.
My advice to you is to take their problems very seriously. It may be nonsense and juvenile to you, but these things are very serious to them. The more you try to understand them, the more they will respect you for it.
Teens use foul language in an attempt to impress each other. As well as a way of rebellion.

Trinity
07-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Welcome to my world.
As a secondary school counselor, I get to deal with this "drama" every day. And try to make sense of it, even.
My advice to you is to take their problems very seriously. It may be nonsense and juvenile to you, but these things are very serious to them. The more you try to understand them, the more they will respect you for it.
Teens use foul language in an attempt to impress each other. As well as a way of rebellion.

Oh believe me I know, I remember how serious it was for me at that age. Which is why I talk to teen 1 all the time. She respects me and my judgment and comes to me with issues all the time. She was the one who brought this to my attention to begin with. She told me there was a post she made that she thought I should read. Now if I could just get her to change her attitude!!

gabosaurus
07-26-2009, 06:43 PM
The way to get teens to change their attitude is to convince them that their current attitude is no longer popular.
Otherwise, it is best to allow them to think for themselves. Kids are actually on the right track a lot of the time.
My dad rarely appreciated my attitude about some things. But, because he always encouraged me to think for myself and make up my own mind, there wasn't much he could do about it. :p

Kathianne
07-27-2009, 07:42 AM
Thanks to both of you for the reminder that school starts soon. For the past 5 years we always begin with parents coming in tears over the 'abuse' their girls, always girls, took over the summer. No one can sit next to someone. LOL!

Trinity
07-27-2009, 07:43 AM
The way to get teens to change their attitude is to convince them that their current attitude is no longer popular.
Otherwise, it is best to allow them to think for themselves. Kids are actually on the right track a lot of the time.
My dad rarely appreciated my attitude about some things. But, because he always encouraged me to think for myself and make up my own mind, there wasn't much he could do about it. :p

If the attitude was just about certain things that would be fine. But her attitude is very mean and hateful towards people she knows and does not know. She always has a smart ass comment about everything.

I know what her problem is and why she is this way. Her mother walked out on them when they were little, with no contact with the children at all in years. She has a very low self esteem, and says the things she says to feel better about herself. She feels that her mother not being in her life is because of something she did. Typical of kids when they have a parent leave them, and not have contact with that parent at all.

I am working with her trying to raise her self esteem level.

Trinity
07-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks to both of you for the reminder that school starts soon. For the past 5 years we always begin with parents coming in tears over the 'abuse' their girls, always girls, took over the summer. No one can sit next to someone. LOL!

lol sorry kathianne.........

Why is it always the girls? My son is the same age as this girl, and he does not have any of this kind of drama. What gives?

Kathianne
07-27-2009, 07:49 AM
lol sorry kathianne.........

Why is it always the girls? My son is the same age as this girl, and he does not have any of this kind of drama. What gives?

Nature of the beast. Girls are verbal, boys physical. Over generalization, but mostly true. ;)

emmett
07-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Interesting.

gabosaurus
07-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Nature of the beast. Girls are verbal, boys physical. Over generalization, but mostly true. ;)

I don't think this is an over generalization at all. If you study and observe adolescent psychology, you will find out that this is overwhelmingly true.
Girls are taught to be docile. Which is why girls can be much more cruel than boys.
Boys are taught to "be a man" with this problems, which usually involves defending their turf through fighting.
Another point -- girls will carry grudges. Boys will often fight and then be done with it. Girls will allow their emotions to smolder until they boil over at some point.

If the attitude was just about certain things that would be fine. But her attitude is very mean and hateful towards people she knows and does not know. She always has a smart ass comment about everything.

I know what her problem is and why she is this way. Her mother walked out on them when they were little, with no contact with the children at all in years. She has a very low self esteem, and says the things she says to feel better about herself. She feels that her mother not being in her life is because of something she did. Typical of kids when they have a parent leave them, and not have contact with that parent at all.

I am working with her trying to raise her self esteem level.

This is a pretty awesome observation. You are already ahead of the game by knowing this and working to correct it.
This is also the reason why kids become bullies and join gangs. They are looking for the love and attention they never had at home.
The answer is a LOT of love and patience. And perhaps some counseling. That is why some of us work in schools. Because there are an increasing number of kids who are abused, abandoned and ignored in their home lives. You have to get to them before they give up on themselves.

HogTrash
07-27-2009, 11:59 AM
You've been warned, so if you are offended by foul language do not read any further.

I had put up another post about the two teen age girls who live 2 houses down and have adopted me as their mom.

Well the youngest has a myspace and while I was on there the other day, I came across this post she had made.

According to her this was something another 13 year old girl said to her in a message.

We'll call them teen 1 and teen 2. Teen 1 is my neighbor, teen 2 is this other girl, who I also know as well. Small town.

This posted by teen 1

This is what teen 2 said to teen 1

after reading this I added my own comment to her post for both of them to view. :coffee:

Needless to say, they have not responded to my comment, or each other since. Teen drama, boy I certainly don't miss those years.This is what your children learn in the new modern liberal America where religion and patriotism are looked upon as ignorant and uncool and morality is ridiculed.

Sitarro
07-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Another wonderful trend brought to us by the new popularity of blacks in America. Ignorant little white kids, like a lot of their parents are emulating blacks. When I was younger in California, we would of never considered acting like blacks, why would we. Things have changed.

I was discussing Obammy with a black guy I worked with the other day. He said "fuck Obama, he ain't no black man, he ain't in power. It's the white guys behind him with da power. If he was a black man he would be saying....... "you fied BITCH! I ain't puttin up with this shit!!":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-27-2009, 12:26 PM
I fail to see how the replies of HogTrash or Sitarro relate to the topic. Certainly there are countless other threads where you can fit in your jabs at liberals and Obama.

We were trying to help Trinity in this thread. Or perhaps you are too deluded to care.

MtnBiker
07-27-2009, 02:03 PM
A diminishing morality in our society is opening room for influence from a thuggish culture. It is there to see if you open your eyes.

Trinity seems to be doing the right thing by being a positive and moral role model for teen 1.

HogTrash
07-28-2009, 03:17 AM
I fail to see how the replies of HogTrash or Sitarro relate to the topic. Certainly there are countless other threads where you can fit in your jabs at liberals and Obama.

We were trying to help Trinity in this thread. Or perhaps you are too deluded to care.Liberalism is the root cause of the chaos and immorality that children must contend with today.

It's in the movies, their music, on TV, at school, on the streets and even in their homes.

Young people are taught that having sex and getting pregnant before marriage is perfectly acceptable.

Young girls dress like sluts at 11 years old and are taught that homosexuality is a normal lifestyle for some people and not a sick perversion.

Because of liberalism our kids begin life handicapped....How sad.

gabosaurus
07-28-2009, 10:46 AM
I get it. None of life's current problems is your fault. You were perfect growing up, you are perfect now, and your kids are perfect.
Check back with us when your daughter gets pregnant and your son is arrested for smoking pot. :p

Trinity
07-28-2009, 01:18 PM
So I pissed teen 1 off last night.......She comes in and tells me that she is mad, because she asked somebody (another teen) what they thought of her? And she didn't like their answer. I asked her why she cared what people thought of her? She tells me she doesn't care what people think of her, she just wanted to know. I called bullshit on her and she got mad at me. :coffee:

But this morning of course she still loves me. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Teenage girls ask a lot of loaded questions -- "Do you like me?", "Am I fat?" and "Do I look ugly?" being among the primary culprits.
Be advised that they are not looking for honest answers. They are look for compliments. Or agreements with their point of view.

The correct answer is always: (A) "What do you think?" or (B) "Why do you care what other people think of you?"

Trinity, good to see you have figured this one out. You are ahead of the game already. :D

HogTrash
07-29-2009, 12:24 AM
I get it. None of life's current problems is your fault. You were perfect growing up, you are perfect now, and your kids are perfect.
Check back with us when your daughter gets pregnant and your son is arrested for smoking pot. :pLOL!...Lets not get rediculous now...I have screwed up plenty...That's how you learn...That's how we all learn.

My children and me have had our problems but they always knew I loved them and they could count on me and what I expected of them in return.

Somethings I won't tolerate and my children know what those things are...They are grown now and well adjusted hard workers with families and live good.

I am proud of them and we all get along well...Not getting along is one of the things I would never tolerate...When we have problems we work them out and move on.