PDA

View Full Version : random - don't make sense posts by PB

Psychoblues
07-27-2009, 02:29 AM
Wuts your jamm with the southern Idaho bunch, emmie!??!?!?!??!?!?

I'm very interested to hear from the regulars on this debate. Do you think we are spinning our wheels in the mud?

As for the others and some of the folks who cannot go three posts without namecalling and repetitive mean spirited conjecture. This my friends...is a debate! Watch carefully now....and learn....how two people who sharply disagree on a couple of issues continue to hammer away at one another in a forum using the only weapon each would consider using..........words!

Crin is my friend. My good friend. I am frustrated with him however because i can't get him to see things my way. He as well, can't get me to change my opinion either. So the debate is useless right? WRONG! It will continue. Each of us will continue to make our point, attempting to slightly change the language a bit each post in an attempt to say it a different way so as to convince the other that our way is the correct way.

I'm interested in the opinions of others here on this thread so jump in. Let us hear your side. Take one of our sides, or take a stand against our side. Let us hear what you think as this continues.

Give it your best shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-27-2009, 03:07 AM
I'm cool with that. Lou is always good for a blowjob!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

emmett
07-27-2009, 04:10 PM
You need to put that crack pipe down David. You're losing it brother. Please go in and see a counselor at the VA and get the care you deserve man. I'm pulling for you.

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Condescension and patronization escape you, emmie!!!!!!!!!!! You owe me a keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no freaking clue, do you?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Sounds pretty cool.

Personally I like the background of the picture in our header. Having said that however it is very military oriented and sends a "conservative" psych message to those who see it, in my opinion. Sort of the blue room / pink room thing there.

I would think a way to incorporate a more unilateral background picture might be worth considering. Now understand I don;t know what else we could use, I LOVE the American flag being in there and the picture of the soldier has always been a signature of the site but the rest of the background pictures seem to lend a personna of our site being a "military" site.

My opinion would be to introduce some other pictures that allow our pictures in the background to evolve a bit to something with more elasticity. A picture of a professional woman would be nice, maybe a nurse or buisness person in a nice pant suit (dress would make it seem like we were attempting to impregnate them while barefooted in kitchen), maybe some faded pictures of common professionals. A hardhatted worker for instance, a black person with a suit on or maybe driving a truck. Something that would tend to lend diversity to our broadcasted message and attract a more liberal average member to stimulate more debate.

I think you no doubt get what my thoughts are. I would, like many of us like to attract more liberals and not the likes of some of the hatemongers who have represented the liberal side recently. I would also like to see some of our more conservative members behave a wee bit better when that is acheived so we can realize a true debate board.

Changing the header is a good idea right now. Let's just make sure this "change" is the type we are comfortable with and makes the board more attractive.

Just my opinion.....and remember...I loved and I mean absolutely loved the old banner.

What is your understanding of the word "unilateral" in this conversation, cowgirl?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Seriously, emmie, this a new low for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 08:07 PM
First off, I didn't start this thread, emmie did. Secondly, isn't voicing our opinions the lifeblood of this cyber site?!?!?!?!???! Thirdly, mocking the opposition doesn't help your cause and fourthly, modifying what people write/contribute indicates a weakness on the part of the censorship committee/administration and an abomination of the intended purpose of this site as originally proposed.

Would anyone here like to see that?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Night after night, for $12 it beats anything I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

College football is about to happen on saturday nights and high school ball will be respected by the racing crowd. These people are the very best!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

darin
08-26-2009, 08:33 PM
nobody edits your ramblings. Don't make that accusation again.

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Are you threatening me, dimples?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

nobody edits your ramblings. Don't make that accusation again.

Yes they do and you are as guilty as any.

What are you afraid of?

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 08:43 PM
youre back :)

im happy :beer:

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Wuz up, my man? :lol:

youre back :)

im happy :beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
good thanks

how are you buddy ?

Wuz up, my man? :lol:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 09:24 PM
So far so good, martin! But, obviously dimples has me in his sights and is intent to silence me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thanks

how are you buddy ?

Ain't that a god damned shame!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 09:28 PM
well i hope he doesnt, i enjoy your voice, my lion of the board :)

So far so good, martin! But, obviously dimples has me in his sights and is intent to silence me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that a god damned shame!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 09:52 PM
I've ben hoping here for a lot, martin. Hope ain't shit, I have discovered.

At least with these reich wingers!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:10 PM
You suck, night train.

Dear Lions Bay School ,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the West Vancouver Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone and I want to thank you for the kindness shown to a forgotten old lady. My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to fuck off.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Edna

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-26-2009, 10:45 PM

God Damn, Martin, grow a pair. WTF are you doing kissing this idiot's ass for? My 9 year old daughter could formulate a more convincing argument than this asshat has for the last 9 years I've been observing his nosedive.

"My lion of the board"? :bang3:

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Obviously you are up for a sweet smooch!

God Damn, Martin, grow a pair. WTF are you doing kissing this idiot's ass for? My 9 year old daughter could formulate a more convincing argument than this asshat has for the last 9 years I've been observing his nosedive.

:pee: night train

Zat trip your trigger, cowgirl?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Pitiful, ain't it?

I could have used a few more honeybees in VietNam.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 12:39 AM
all i meant was, that I have great admiration for him

I understand you dont like him, and i wont try and change your mind

have a nice day nighttrain

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Even in the context of this simple thread some of my posts have been edited, moved, changed to the point of impossibility for understanding and collected for what reason I suppose someone will address at some point. Just what are you cowards afraid of?

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 01:05 AM
I am openly against unneccesary editing, now if youre calling a girl a c***, or making fun or someone's family I could understand you being edited, but i havent seen you do that.

Even in the context of this simple thread some of my posts have been edited, moved, changed to the point of impossibility for understanding and collected for what reason I suppose someone will address at some point. Just what are you cowards afraid of?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 01:21 AM
"Unnecessary editing". Wuz your limit?

I am openly against unneccesary editing, now if youre calling a girl a c***, or making fun or someone's family I could understand you being edited, but i havent seen you do that.

Have I ever called a girl a c***? Why are you throwing out these false arguments, martin? These bastards with the power would rather I just go away. I haven't challenged them or even questioned their authority. I really don't care about any of that. jimnyc expects a fair place to talk and I agree with that. Some of his moderators think differently. I don't blame jimnyc for that.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 01:24 AM
im basically saying, you have done nothing worry of being edited.

I do question whether you are being treated differently because of personal gripes, but i hope not, and dont know

I cant answer that

"Unnecessary editing". Wuz your limit?

Have I ever called a girl a c***? Why are you throwing out these false arguments, martin? These bastards with the power would rather I just go away. I haven't challenged them or even questioned their authority. I really don't care about any of that. jimnyc expects a fair place to talk and I agree with that. Some of his moderators think differently. I don't blame jimnyc for that.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 01:26 AM
alas, I dont make the rules, nor do i enforce them. And am not in anyway challenging or questioning the mods decisions. They have the right to do whatever they want.

Kathianne
08-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Questions about moderation are to be addressed in pm's. If this continues the thread will be closed.

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 01:47 AM
I apologize, and will shut up.

Questions about moderation are to be addressed in pm's. If this continues the thread will be closed.

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 02:34 AM
No derailing at all, kitty.

I've not bitched out any vets, including yourself. Stop derailing.

How about you stopping your senseless accusations? Just what are all of you reichwing jerks afraid of? Perhaps the truth disturbs you?

As I've done all my life, I'll carry on regardless the interference of you reichwingers. I came here honest and I remain so. You can't make that claim.

Psychoblues

Kathianne
08-27-2009, 02:41 AM
No derailing at all, kitty.

How about you stopping your senseless accusations? Just what are all of you reichwing jerks afraid of? Perhaps the truth disturbs you?

As I've done all my life, I'll carry on regardless the interference of you reichwingers. I came here honest and I remain so. You can't make that claim.

Psychoblues

You have zip to contribute, you falsely make accusations about others. You demand 'proof' and provide none. Seriously, you win as a loser.

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 02:57 AM
And just where did I demand "proof" as you intimate, kitty"

You have zip to contribute, you falsely make accusations about others. You demand 'proof' and provide none. Seriously, you win as a loser.

You are a common liar, nothing more or less.

I have plenty to contribute in the interests of the American population and the American interests for a common system of healthcare and general well being. Bitches like you have no clue. Get yourself an education. National and responsible healthcare will happen. If not now then sometime later. The polluters will pay at some point, the constitution states specifically that our government is responsible for our general welfare (I know you'll misinterpreet that) and I remain confident that the United States Of America can do better healthwise than Zimbabwe or whatever other countries exceed us in healthwise benchmarks, paradigms and status quo considerations.

Kitty, I have no thing or objective against you. Why do you chase me?

Psychoblues

Kathianne
08-27-2009, 02:59 AM
And just where did I demand "proof" as you intimate, kitty"

You are a common liar, nothing more or less.

I have plenty to contribute in the interests of the American population and the American interests for a common system of healthcare and general well being. Bitches like you have no clue. Get yourself an education. National and responsible healthcare will happen. If not now then sometime later. The polluters will pay at some point, the constitution states specifically that our government is responsible for our general welfare (I know you'll misinterpreet that) and I remain confident that the United States Of America can do better healthwise than Zimbabwe or whatever other countries exceed us in healthwise benchmarks, paradigms and status quo considerations.

Kitty, I have no thing or objective against you. Why do you chase me?

Psychoblues

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 03:08 AM

:salute:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 03:45 AM
I did not start this thread even though a moderator that did wishes to blame it on me. If you have a wild hair in your ass and decide to close the thread I suggest that you do so, kitty. But, I reserve the right to point out the threqd was started by another "moderator".

Some of you shitheads are genuinely impossible!

Psychoblues

Kathianne
08-27-2009, 03:49 AM
I did not start this thread even though a moderator that did wishes to blame it on me. If you have a wild hair in your ass and decide to close the thread I suggest that you do so, kitty. But, I reserve the right to point out the threqd was started by another "moderator".

Some of you shitheads are genuinely impossible!

Psychoblues

No need to close, you won't be discussing moderators on threads.

darin
08-27-2009, 06:23 AM

Psychoblues

You are a liar. Don't do it again. You're making a false accusation that your posts have been edited. Hasn't happened to change ANY content of your post. Make the accusation though, because do it again and the board's IQ will jump 30% - because you won't be here.

Are you threatening me, dimples?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Yes they do and you are as guilty as any.

What are you afraid of?

Psychoblues

Yes, it's a threat dipshit. Made baseless accusations against the Staff here ONE MORE TIME and you'll get another week off.

NightTrain
08-28-2009, 12:12 AM
all i meant was, that I have great admiration for him

I understand you dont like him, and i wont try and change your mind

have a nice day nighttrain

What is it exactly that you have a "Great admiration for him" for? Is it his drunken insane ramblings? The emoticons?

Honestly, I can't think of anything else he brings to the table.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2009, 01:29 PM
http://www.postimage.org/Pq24wvQJ.jpg

Abbey Marie
09-01-2009, 01:30 PM
NightTrain: You are hysterical. :beer:

actsnoblemartin
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
you dont see the side of pb i see. The kind caring person who is a great human being.

What is it exactly that you have a "Great admiration for him" for? Is it his drunken insane ramblings? The emoticons?

Honestly, I can't think of anything else he brings to the table.

darin
09-01-2009, 03:14 PM
To steal a line from Batman Begins....It's not who one is, deep down...it what people do and say that matters...