PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank wants to spend $700 million for Wild Horse Contraception

red states rule
07-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Now this one I can understand. A horses ass wants to fund horse condoms.

Barney Frank wants to spend $700 million for Horse Condoms.

Published in July 20th, 2009

On Friday July 17, the House of Representatives met to debate . . . Go on, take a guess: Health care? The cap-and-tax racket? Stimulus Two? No, none of the above. Don’t worry, they’re still spending your money. Wild horses couldn’t stop them doing that. The Bill provides condoms for horses.

The welfare mustangs are supposed to be put up for adoption. But, what with the government taking all our money to fund the Barney Frank Institute of Bureaucracy Studies, many of us no longer have the necessary discretionary income to stable a mustang in the rec room. A lot of the nags in managed-care facilities are getting a bit long in the tooth, and thus unlikely ever to find homes. So, rather than go on attempting to flog near-dead horses, the BLM was considering inviting the seniors to do the decent thing and sign up for assisted suicide or, in the designated euphemism, death with dignity. In the Netherlands, pretty much everyone over 47 who goes into hospital for a minor hernia winds up getting talked into death with dignity. Given that mustangs were introduced to America by the Spanish, its not inappropriate that they should meet a European end. With all this in mind congress decided to mandate enhanced contraception for horses and burros. Yes that’s right $700 million for Horse Condoms.

The Bill HR 1018 passed, here are the local results. Please call your rep and let them know what you think.

http://www.breakdownofamerica.com/?p=311

namvet
07-27-2009, 09:06 AM
how do democrats use condoms??? they pull em over their heads and tie it in a knot.

wonder if his family had any children that lived????

emmett
07-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm torn on this one. Hmmm. I think it would be a good idea to let all Democrats have a government funded condom. I also think the influence of girls like Bonnie Frank should be emphasized and encouraged. This way more Democrats will be gay. This is actually a good thing as they will not reproduce. Where's the problem?

So...let's see. Condoms for every Democrat, homosexuality increases. Problems of today take care of themselves. No reproduction. I love it! Funding worth it!

red states rule
07-27-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm torn on this one. Hmmm. I think it would be a good idea to let all Democrats have a government funded condom. I also think the influence of girls like Bonnie Frank should be emphasized and encouraged. This way more Democrats will be gay. This is actually a good thing as they will not reproduce. Where's the problem?

So...let's see. Condoms for every Democrat, homosexuality increases. Problems of today take care of themselves. No reproduction. I love it! Funding worth it!

As an added percaution Dems should use their Iraq strategy when they have sex

Pull out before the job is done

Little-Acorn
07-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Barney Frank wants to spend $700 million for Wild Horse Contraception

Doesn't like the competition, eh?

:eek:

crin63
07-27-2009, 01:01 PM
He was so jealous of the horse Fabio was riding in the television commercials, he had to do away with horses.

Binky
07-27-2009, 02:07 PM
how do democrats use condoms??? they pull em over their heads and tie it in a knot.

wonder if his family had any children that lived????

:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
07-27-2009, 02:10 PM

On Friday July 17, the House of Representatives met to debate . . . Go on, take a guess: Health care? The cap-and-tax racket? Stimulus Two? No, none of the above. Don’t worry, they’re still spending your money. Wild horses couldn’t stop them doing that. The Bill provides condoms for horses.

The welfare mustangs are supposed to be put up for adoption. But, what with the government taking all our money to fund the Barney Frank Institute of Bureaucracy Studies, many of us no longer have the necessary discretionary income to stable a mustang in the rec room. A lot of the nags in managed-care facilities are getting a bit long in the tooth, and thus unlikely ever to find homes. So, rather than go on attempting to flog near-dead horses, the BLM was considering inviting the seniors to do the decent thing and sign up for assisted suicide or, in the designated euphemism, death with dignity. In the Netherlands, pretty much everyone over 47 who goes into hospital for a minor hernia winds up getting talked into death with dignity. Given that mustangs were introduced to America by the Spanish, its not inappropriate that they should meet a European end. With all this in mind congress decided to mandate enhanced contraception for horses and burros. Yes that’s right $700 million for Horse Condoms.

The Bill HR 1018 passed, here are the local results. Please call your rep and let them know what you think.

You've got to be kidding me....What the heck next? Barney Frank must be screwing the horses and has since decided he wanted condoms to protect himself from turning into an even bigger horses ass. :bang3:

Silver
07-27-2009, 06:41 PM
You've got to be kidding me....What the heck next? Barney Frank must be screwing the horses and has since decided he wanted condoms to protect himself from turning into an even bigger horses ass. :bang3:

Nothing wrong with a jackass screwing a horse........is there?

glockmail
07-27-2009, 07:06 PM
It would be cheaper to hire Bwarney and some of his boy toys to go around whacking off the horses so they aren't so damn horny.

theHawk
07-27-2009, 07:19 PM

Another brilliant idea from the token shitbag liberal of Washington. Hasn't this homo done enough to destroy our economy?

Binky
07-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Nothing wrong with a jackass screwing a horse........is there?

Apparently not as there's enough jackasses screwing horses asses.

red states rule
07-27-2009, 10:49 PM

This could be a Trojan Horse.

red states rule
07-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Another brilliant idea from the token shitbag liberal of Washington. Hasn't this homo done enough to destroy our economy?

Is there anything that happens naturally that this government doesn’t want to change, and control?

Mr. P
07-27-2009, 11:08 PM

And next up (pun intended) one billion to teach the horses how to put a condom on. Then again, maybe this is one new job position created with that stimulus chit. Anyone want to apply???

emmett
07-27-2009, 11:45 PM
And next up (pun intended) one billion to teach the horses how to put a condom on. Then again, maybe this is one new job position created with that stimulus chit. Anyone want to apply???

We need a Condom Czar for that! :laugh2:

red states rule
07-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Mr Ed : "Wilbur, Barney is making a pass at me"

namvet
07-28-2009, 10:25 AM
hire Jesse Jackson. he goes for the nuts anyway:lol:

cat slave
07-28-2009, 04:35 PM
If any part of the thread was meant to be factual which they are, I have a
hard time not helping the wild horses.

We have taken their grazing lands to farm cattle on for gain of ranchers.
I think they are a national treasure like the eagle. They are wild, free and
the face of a land forever changed. Sorry, but Im on the side of the horses...
even if that fat old fairy, Bahney Fwank is involved. Even a broken clock is
right twice a day.

Me....sentimental.....oh yeah! Big time!