PDA

View Full Version : Hello & Welcome To The New Members At DP!

Kathianne
07-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Seems there are a few new posters here, a serious welcome! A Mr. Hog questioned whether we have some liberals here, not enough right now. Perhaps you have some posters you know that you might send this way? We welcome all political perspectives and would like to have more give & take.

LadyLiberty
07-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Thank you.

gabosaurus
07-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Seems there are a few new posters here, a serious welcome! A Mr. Hog questioned whether we have some liberals here, not enough right now. Perhaps you have some posters you know that you might send this way? We welcome all political perspectives and would like to have more give & take.

Translation: Send us more liberals. We have fun chewing them up and spitting them out. Plus, we need to throw our negative feedback someplace. :p

emmett
07-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Translation: Send us more liberals. We have fun chewing them up and spitting them out. Plus, we need to throw our negative feedback someplace. :p

Come on Gabby. Would you consider "Joe Steel" the average Liberal? I just personally chased off the Obeyx3 guy myself who was a super radical right winger who was disrespectful to female members and a consistent namecaller who incited constant hatred. I also called down on your behalf a member who was disrespectful to you who is a staunch Conservative. Do we get credit for that or is that one of your forgotten facts. Just when I think you are gaining a little conscious you prove me wrong. Again I say, "Come on Gabby!"

Kathianne
07-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Come on Gabby. Would you consider "Joe Steel" the average Liberal? I just personally chased off the Obeyx3 guy myself who was a super radical right winger who was disrespectful to female members and a consistent namecaller who incited constant hatred. I also called down on your behalf a member who was disrespectful to you who is a staunch Conservative. Do we get credit for that or is that one of your forgotten facts. Just when I think you are gaining a little conscious you prove me wrong. Again I say, "Come on Gabby!"

:beer:

crin63
07-28-2009, 12:24 AM

You are much to kind my friend.

A conscience, that's a hoot.

gabosaurus
07-28-2009, 10:37 AM
It was sarcasm. We liberals love sarcasm...