PDA

View Full Version : Obama 2004: Bush Rushed Legislation Through Congress

red states rule
07-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Classic liberal double standards from the Chosen One. It was bad when Pres Bush "rushed" thru his proposals - but nothing is wrong when he does it

Let Obama's own words tell the story

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOnYnIDX0Eg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOnYnIDX0Eg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

xav8terx
07-28-2009, 08:47 AM
But, but, but...it was OK when Bush did it.

red states rule
07-28-2009, 09:11 AM

You are not getting it. The same thing Obama was whining about in 2004 - he is doing now

There was debate on Bush's bills - Dems had a say

Unlike today where Dems have shut out Republicnas, and refuse to let the voters know what is in their bills before they are passd

stephanie
07-28-2009, 09:15 AM
You are not getting it. The same thing Obama was whining about in 2004 - he is doing now

There was debate on Bush's bills - Dems had a say

Unlike today where Dems have shut out Republicnas, and refuse to let the voters know what is in their bills before they are passd

I'll be waiting with baited breath for x to tell us to Fxxking get over it..
after all this is "the little Marxist" you are talking about...he does no wrong.

red states rule
07-28-2009, 09:21 AM
after all this is "the little Marxist" you are talking about...he does no wrong.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Snake_Oil.jpg

xav8terx
07-28-2009, 09:22 AM

Your puppet master did no wrong, so what's your point?

stephanie
07-28-2009, 09:24 AM

Oca?

red states rule
07-28-2009, 09:24 AM

Why do Obama supporters always go back to Bush when they are confronted with facts about Obama?

I thought voting for Obama was to avoid a Bush third term

Nukeman
07-28-2009, 10:12 AM

Your puppet master did no wrong, so what's your point?Where did ANYONE say it was OK for bush to push through legislature. Last time I checked he had a DEM held house and senate to contend with so if anything got pushed through it would have been their fault. You know when Obama was a senator. ohhhh wait he didn't actually vote on anything!!!!! its hard to tell when all you ever did was vote "present".

Now he tries to ram through a piece of legeslature that WILL affect EVERY SINGLE person living in the US and YOUR ok with that. Even though you and your ilk blindly follow everything he says why are you giving this a pass since after all in 2004 he was crying about this same issue... Go back to yor little hole where you came from. If this is OCA go back to your little boys and illegals that you love....