PDA

View Full Version : Red wine increases women's sexual desire

-Cp
07-28-2009, 04:00 PM
I can personally attest to the fact that this study is bogus - if it were true, I'd see it in my wife as we drink red wine just about every day..

Researchers concluded that levels of sexual desire were higher in women who were moderate drinkers of red wine than in their counterparts who preferred other alcoholic drinks, or were teetotal.

One theory put forward by the team of Italian doctors who carried out the study is that chemical compounds found in red wine may improve sexual functioning by increasing blood flow to key areas of the body.

Read the full article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5907623/Red-wine-increases-womens-sexual-desire.html

Mr. P
07-28-2009, 04:20 PM
I can personally attest to the fact that this study is bogus - if it were true, I'd see it in my wife as we drink red wine just about every day..

Researchers concluded that levels of sexual desire were higher in women who were moderate drinkers of red wine than in their counterparts who preferred other alcoholic drinks, or were teetotal.

One theory put forward by the team of Italian doctors who carried out the study is that chemical compounds found in red wine may improve sexual functioning by increasing blood flow to key areas of the body.

Read the full article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5907623/Red-wine-increases-womens-sexual-desire.html

Just get her to drink more CP, it works but it doesn't have to be red. Hey, maybe she needs more to get past yer ugly? :poke:

hjmick
07-28-2009, 04:23 PM
I've seen this very same effect in women who drink tequila. Do you think someone would pay me for my research data?

-Cp
07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Just get her to drink more CP, it works but it doesn't have to be red. Hey, maybe she needs more to get past yer ugly? :poke:

Hence why I can tell you that this study is bogus! :P

Kathianne
07-28-2009, 04:37 PM
2 Long Island Iced Teas later: Damn the guys here are hot. LOL!

Trigg
07-28-2009, 07:39 PM

Read the full article:

bleh.......I can't stand the taste of red wine.

I stay completely away from Vodka......it makes my clothes fall off.

Mr. P
07-28-2009, 08:17 PM
bleh.......I can't stand the taste of red wine.

I stay completely away from Vodka......it makes my clothes fall off.

I've seen that happen many times in life and all this time I thought it was something I did. Thanks for deflating my male macho ego!!! :slap::laugh2: