PDA

View Full Version : The HC BILL and organ donation

Mr. P
07-28-2009, 11:43 PM
I keep hearing this announcement on the radio that says "102,000 Americans need an organ transplant and most are minorities".

So I'm wondering two things, why are most minorities and when we have government health care will organ donations be mandatory?

Just wondering.

Mr. P
07-29-2009, 11:38 PM
No thoughts?

emmett
07-29-2009, 11:58 PM
When we have Government Health care P organ transplant situations will be one of the things I believe that will open the eyes of many and I mean with a quickness.

The homless, the poor and the average will become targets of stocking the parts factory that will serve the need. I just wonder how long it will take for folks to realize, after they wait months for these operations to begin with, what a mockery this new style of doing our medical business will affect their lives. Approved lifestyles for one....smoking, diabetes, even old age will become undesirable.

Keeping costs down so as to remain responsible to the taxpayer will create an environment of mass confusion. It is a complete prescription for failure.

I am particularly wild about this intent to provide illegal aliens under all three of the versions of the plans that are in the House and seante right now. I mean I know they already get care, that isn't my problem is writing it into law. Its just wrong. Then again I can't believe we are even having these conversations frankly. I can;t believe it.

Government ran health care???????

Social Security, Medicare, Welfare.....have we not seen enough to know that every social program government ever runs fails and fails mierably?

Incidentally I am watching Wayne Allen Root make mince meat out of Hannity right now on Fox News. It is hilarious!!!!