PDA

View Full Version : what a real Hawaiian BC looks like

namvet
07-29-2009, 10:41 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2aiivfc.jpg

not that fake phoney he put up. What a genuine Hawaiian Birth certificate should look like

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates
Real documents include name of doctor, hospital. and a lot more

source (source)

KitchenKitten99
07-29-2009, 11:47 AM
That is a negative/slide though. It is one of an original, nonetheless. My original one from here in MN looks similar. However I lost my original in my house fire. So for school, I had to get a copy. The copy is a similar format to the 'copy' (obviously photoshopped though) one that Obama put on his website. It has a colored background with watermarks. Looks nothing like the original. No stats, just basic info.

Obama says he has his original BC, locked away. Ok if you do BamBam... lets see it then.

namvet
07-29-2009, 12:00 PM
mine is black like this one. but smaller.

Binky
07-29-2009, 06:56 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2aiivfc.jpg

not that fake phoney he put up. What a genuine Hawaiian Birth certificate should look like

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates
Real documents include name of doctor, hospital. and a lot more

source (source)

Too bad you didn't post the one he put up as well for comparison. Also, my birth certificate looks a lot like yours except mine is much smaller and not as detailed.

hjmick
07-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Looks like mine from Ohio, 1964.

Binky
07-29-2009, 06:59 PM
That is a negative/slide though. It is one of an original, nonetheless. My original one from here in MN looks similar. However I lost my original in my house fire. So for school, I had to get a copy. The copy is a similar format to the 'copy' (obviously photoshopped though) one that Obama put on his website. It has a colored background with watermarks. Looks nothing like the original. No stats, just basic info.

Obama says he has his original BC, locked away. Ok if you do BamBam... lets see it then.

Maybe he hasn't discovered that keys can unlock things, making them accessible. :laugh2:

emmett
07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
All I know is it doesn't look like Barry's. He ain't got one. I'm sure he is having one made up though. I wouldn't believe it if I did see on enow. Has had too much time to do it.

namvet
07-29-2009, 07:21 PM
here's the fake

http://www.donkeydish.com/images/gallery/barack-obama-birth-certificate_472x460.jpg

Smurf-Herder
07-29-2009, 07:50 PM
So, his father's Race is "African" - Africa is a continent.

And his mother is "Caucasian" - does that mean his mother was from the Caucuses, like in Yugoslavia?

So would a white South African be an Afro-Caucasian ... LOL

I get a kick out of PC terminology.

namvet
07-29-2009, 07:53 PM
So, his father's Race is "African" - Africa is a continent.

And his mother is "Caucasian" - does that mean his mother was from the Caucuses, like in Yugoslavia?

So would a white South African be an Afro-Caucasian ... LOL

I get a kick out of PC terminology.

well she was white. and I think she was from Kansas.