PDA

View Full Version : arrested for buggering a horse

Trigg
07-29-2009, 04:56 PM
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:laugh2:

I wonder, were there no sheep around?????

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D99OAQ2G1&show_article=1

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.
But this wasn't the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list.

Vereen, 50, was first charged with trespassing, but police added a buggery charge after watching the surveillance tape. He faces up to five years if convicted. Vereen was already on probation after pleading guilty to buggery last year and was sentenced to three years of probation, ordered to stay away from the Lazy B Stables and declared a sex offender. He remains in jail, awaiting a hearing Monday to determine if he violated his probation.

I wonder if the sex offender list is in the vet offices around town???

stephanie
07-29-2009, 05:01 PM
he should just marry this...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/goat.jpg

at least he won't have to climb up on a bucket to get any...:eek:

Silver
07-29-2009, 05:03 PM
I was expecting a story about Barney Frank ????

stephanie
07-29-2009, 05:10 PM

:eek::lmao:

Trigg
07-29-2009, 05:23 PM

No the title clearly states "buggering a horse", not a Horses ass.

gabosaurus
07-29-2009, 08:15 PM
I didn't know namvet lived in South Carolina. :p

KitchenKitten99
07-29-2009, 10:13 PM

::: smacks Gabby ::::
No, it's Kentucky! Get it right!

:laugh2:

Mr. P
07-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Why is this act illegal? Just wondering.

emmett
07-29-2009, 11:13 PM

Ah.....Gabby. Do I need to explain this? You know if you are trying to pick a fight with the man he will oblige you dear.

emmett
07-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Why is this act illegal? Just wondering.

I wonder if the video showed the horse NOT to be a willing participant.:laugh2:

Then again, since it was not the first time the gentleman had been accused of having a physical relationship with this particular nag, has anyone given thought to the fact that maybe the guy and the horse do actually have a "special" relationship.

On a serious note ...he will probably get more prison time than the women who have been having sex with young male students.