PDA

View Full Version : Desperate MSNBC calls for boycott of Glenn Beck's sponsors

red states rule
07-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Someone needs to hand out bibs and pacifiers over there at MSLSD.

I don't think the 13 or so viewers that watched this show,will make that much of an impact by boycotting those sponsors

MSNBC's Donnie Deutsch Calls for Glenn Beck Advertiser Boycott MSNBC's

Donnie Deutsch just called (on air!) for advertisers to boycott Glenn Beck for his "Obama is a racist" screed on Fox (faux) News, after Fox News refused to take responsibility for Beck on their station (they said he was entitled to his opinion...).

From Deutsch:

"He called this president a 'racist' and a 'hatred of white people', okay? This has to stop. Here's the only way this stops. The reason this man does this, this Glenn Beck does this, is because it attracts viewers, it creates controversy."

aggregatescience's diary :: :: This was during Deutsch's new MSNBC show (filling in for David Schuster) that he co-hosts with Tamron Hall. He then listed some of the advertisers and asked that people contact them to complain about their support for Beck's appearances on Fox:

•General Motors
•Campbell Soup
•Chrysler
•Proctor & Gamble
•Pfizer
•Kellogg
•Walmart
•Kraft Foods
•Nestle

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/7/29/759352/-MSNBCs-Donnie-Deutsch-Calls-for-Glenn-Beck-Advertiser-BoycottUPDATED-w-Contact-Info

stephanie
07-30-2009, 08:23 AM
must be that time of the month for PMSnbc..

no bias showing there...

red states rule
07-30-2009, 08:25 AM
must be that time of the month for PMSnbc..

no bias showing there...

I hope any advertiser contacted will spend more money with Fox News. They want to be where the viewers are!

The viewers sure as hell are not with MSNBC. Fox News is crushing them in the ratings

I hope more of the MSM tries to "coax" them away from Fox. :laugh2:

stephanie
07-30-2009, 08:32 AM
I think of Pmsnbc more like the Enquire magazine...except the Enquire actually have some stories that are true..
Pmsnbc has some of the worst people on it as so called news commentators.

Rachel Madcow
Keith Overblown
Chrissy (tingles) Matthews..

red states rule
07-30-2009, 08:36 AM
I think of Pmsnbc more like the Enquire magazine...except the Enquire actually have some stories that are true..
Pmsnbc has some of the worst people on it as so called news commentators.

Rachel Madcow
Keith Overblown
Chrissy (tingles) Matthews..

Sheryl Crow boycotted toilet paper.

She became a desperate crybaby after the rash developed.

emmett
07-30-2009, 09:24 AM
RSR HIRED BY MSNBC TO PROMOTE PROPAGANDA!!!!!! Trying to make people think over a dozen people actually watch shows on MSNBC. In your dreams. LOLLOLLLOL

Most unanswered question in American society:

What channel is MSNBC on your cable dial? No one knows!

One of the highest cost advertising spots in the industry is on Fox News during The Glenn Beck Show. The reason for this is obvious, people actually watch the program.

Funny was a clip I saw during the elction back in like October. Joe Biden was being interviewed by one of the News networks and in the background was Glenn Beck on his TV. I almost laughed my ass off. The press cronies at the White House don't even watch MSNBC, they watch Fox so they can see what is being said.

When all this Health Care thing is over and you are waiting 6 weeks to take a piss, watch what they go to next. It will be The Fairness Doctrine, sure as hell.

Glenn Beck does seem to have a way of bringing it doesn't he? Imagine.....when Obama announced his candidacy, Beck was a mere radio host on XM Radio and AM radio stations around the country. Thanks to them, he is now the #2 cable show on all of TV. They have to love that. They made him basically.All he did was fall in. Od course being a Libertarian I have been listening to Beck for years. His in your face, like it or not style is right down my alley.

red states rule
07-30-2009, 09:30 AM
RSR HIRED BY MSNBC TO PROMOTE PROPAGANDA!!!!!! Trying to make people think over a dozen people actually watch shows on MSNBC. In your dreams. LOLLOLLLOL

Most unanswered question in American society:

What channel is MSNBC on your cable dial? No one knows!

One of the highest cost advertising spots in the industry is on Fox News during The Glenn Beck Show. The reason for this is obvious, people actually watch the program.

Funny was a clip I saw during the elction back in like October. Joe Biden was being interviewed by one of the News networks and in the background was Glenn Beck on his TV. I almost laughed my ass off. The press cronies at the White House don't even watch MSNBC, they watch Fox so they can see what is being said.

When all this Health Care thing is over and you are waiting 6 weeks to take a piss, watch what they go to next. It will be The Fairness Doctrine, sure as hell.

Glenn Beck does seem to have a way of bringing it doesn't he? Imagine.....when Obama announced his candidacy, Beck was a mere radio host on XM Radio and AM radio stations around the country. Thanks to them, he is now the #2 cable show on all of TV. They have to love that. They made him basically.All he did was fall in. Od course being a Libertarian I have been listening to Beck for years. His in your face, like it or not style is right down my alley.

Pinging the COMRADES........for those who missed the show yesterday, BECK was on fire as usual

Beck is doing for Fox News what Rush has done for AM radio

stephanie
07-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Beck friggen cracks me up..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JAnU_eqn6II&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JAnU_eqn6II&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GetAClue
07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
I started listening to Beck in 2001 while in Philadelphia every week. I was really impressed by his non partisan message. He was not afraid to stick it to Dems or Reps when they did or said something that was just plain stupid. And he does have a way of making you laugh in the process. I think that man has found a niche in the market that will keep him there for some time.

namvet
07-30-2009, 10:11 AM
if they wanna go to this extreme then Beck is telling the truth. which is out lawed by overbite :coffee:

emmett
07-30-2009, 10:18 AM
I can see it now. Democrats trying to convince Americans to make Pot Roasts with something other than campbell's "Cream of" soups. No wait....I got it, tax people who do it. That'll stop them damn Conservatives from buying campbell's.

Hey...another brainstorm. Monitor people's cable TV and charge them a surcharge for watching Glenn Beck. Companies who refuse to stop advertising on his show could be chastised by means of other government incentives. Its so nice to control the media when you are in power.

stephanie
07-30-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm listening to Beck right now..he says that no one is going to shut him up..not Acorn, Ge, the Unions or the little Marxist..:thumb:

07-30-2009, 03:08 PM
so they are upset that Fox said that Beck is free to express his opinion.

Holy crap! Someone can express their opinion in America! What is this nation coming to!?!?!?!?!

I cant imagine what this nation will be like if this continues to happen!

PostmodernProphet
07-30-2009, 04:30 PM
•General Motors

•Chrysler

hey!....that's US!