PDA

View Full Version : Iran

emmett
07-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Sure is nice to see the people of Iran exercising their opinions about the environment in their country. As Iran prepares to install their puppet president once again it appears that many of the nation's folks have had just about enough. It also appears that the clergy realizes it too. State run TV has even allowed some of the film of protesting this morning to be aired worldwide. Makes you wonder iof a major shake up is about to be undertaken.

I forsee the people of Iran finally making their stand. I believe the young woman who was mercilessly shot dead during election protesting last month may very well have been the straw that breaks the Camel's back. All they need now is some support from within their military and I think that is probably going behind the scenes now. I think this is why State run TV is loosening up.

What I can't wait to see is how Barry will move to take credit for the changes that are inevitable in that country. That is going to be one that Republicans will have a hard time overcoming. Spin Spin Spin will be the order of the day in that regard. Fact is it will probably be prudent to give barry a little credit when this happens. He is actually pretty popular there. Republican Spinsters like Hannity would never want people to know that but it is true. 78% of citizens polled had a favorable opinion of Barry throughout Iran ina poll I saw recently. Frankly, I don;t care why they do it but I just want to see them overthrow that damn tyrannical government and experience a life more closely aligned with the rest of the world.

I think the Iran we know is short lived. Should prove a veryh interesting story over the next few years. Could be very interesting on Innauguration Day next month for Akmo too.

I'm sure the Conservatives will want to attack my opinion about Obama's input into this so :

Creek
08-01-2009, 10:58 AM
It is very interesting what is going on over there,and must admit alot of us never saw this comming after that Ahmadinejad was "so called" elected again.

Religion there has played a big factor in control of the people there,and some of the anger,and if not more of there anger will be pointed to the ruling Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

I can't understand why he supports that Ahmadinejad..when he could wipe the problem out with this so called last election and just be rid of the guy???

He coulda done a credible recount..and favored the people in the last election results,without making himself look like he's bending to the will of the people.It's to late for that now...because the people now are gona demand alot more than just a change of leadership.

I personaly don't believe the people of Iran are like the ruling party of North Korea per say..or of that of Ahmadinejad's mind frame of thinking...But a small majority there are brainwashed by these two bone heads...

I kinda look at the outcome like that YouTube Bee Video..It just takes 30 hornets to destroy a 30,000 honey bee hive..Whatever the outcome I hope the Iranian people as a whole make some changes over there for the good for better world stability...Than the two assholes running the show over there now.

Watching this unfold has been VERY interesting reading..that's for sure.

Gaffer
08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
There is going to continue to be more bloodshed there. They haven't released all the pictures and details of the people imprisoned and beaten to death or the torture centers. There's going to be a lot of retaliation on the heads of mojo's followers.

The military has stayed out of it because they are not answerable to the ayatollah's. If the military decides to step in there will be a serious fight between the revolutionary guard and the iran army. Two very different elements. Picture the dark lords civilian defense force taking on the US Army.

I have talked about all this for months. At least a week before the national news even mentioned it. Kathianne and I had a number of discussions going on this. You folks that are following FOX and the government news agencies are way behind the eight ball.

Nukeman
08-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Heres the deal as I see it.

In the late 70's we had a resurgence of Islamc reform take over the country and show complete disdain for anything "Western". This worked great at the time. They had a comon enemy in the Shah and the US who placed him in charge. Iran at the time was under educated and the populace was easy to manipulate.

The first thing the Islamic radicals wanted to do was to have Iran no longer be easily controled by outside forces so they set up universities and colleges to "educate" the masses. this insured that they would not be beholden on other countries for advancement and achievments. They wanted to be world leaders and compete on a global level.

Well fast forward 30 years and guess what, They have exactly what they wanted. They have a very educated populace all under 30. What is the quickest way to figure out your being repressed?? Why get a education. Now this educated younger generation do not want to follow the strict rules of subjugation and intimidation but they want "freedom" to choose how to live thier lives.

Now we come to the US which has for the last 30 years been "dumbing down" our population and we have an almost oposite effect where a number of the masses want to be controlled and taken care of by the government and leaders..

Kind of ironic, don'tcha think!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

Gaffer
08-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Good comparison there Nuke. Your only inaccurate on one part of it. It was the iranian communists that were suppose to take over. The clerics usurped them. The commies all ended up dead. iran was to be a puppet of the soviets. carter couldn't even get that right.