PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne Barr Dressed as Hitler Bakes Burnt 'Jew Cookies'

red states rule
07-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Will someone please get some lipstick for this pig?

Roseanne Barr Dressed as Hitler Bakes Burnt 'Jew Cookies'

snip

Her most-recent tailspin into the gutter involved a photo shoot with Heeb magazine wherein she is seen wearing an Adolf Hitler moustache and swastika as she takes burnt gingerbread "Jew Cookies" out of an oven

In another, in same costume, she is shown about to take a bite out of one of these burnt cookies

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/07/30/roseanne-barr-dressed-hitler-bakes-burnt-jew-cookies

Binky
07-31-2009, 06:55 AM
Will someone please get some lipstick for this pig?

Roseanne Barr Dressed as Hitler Bakes Burnt 'Jew Cookies'

snip

Her most-recent tailspin into the gutter involved a photo shoot with Heeb magazine wherein she is seen wearing an Adolf Hitler moustache and swastika as she takes burnt gingerbread "Jew Cookies" out of an oven

In another, in same costume, she is shown about to take a bite out of one of these burnt cookies

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/07/30/roseanne-barr-dressed-hitler-bakes-burnt-jew-cookies

What a truly disgusting oinker. She's trailer trash......

red states rule
07-31-2009, 07:23 AM
What a truly disgusting oinker. She's trailer trash......

That is an insult to trailer trash.

I do think her wearing a moustache improved her overall appearance.

namvet
07-31-2009, 08:19 AM
did her family have any children that lived ????:laugh2:

07-31-2009, 03:59 PM
does this surprise anyone? its not like she is known for class.

Just ignore her. you pay attention to her and she will continue doing crap like this.

hjmick
07-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Oh that whacky Joo.

MtnBiker
07-31-2009, 06:00 PM
she doesn't care what people think about her, only that they think of her

Binky
07-31-2009, 06:14 PM
That is an insult to trailer trash.

I do think her wearing a moustache improved her overall appearance.

Could be....now if she would just close her pie hole and never speak again, it would be a more pleasing world.

actsnoblemartin
07-31-2009, 09:13 PM
I hope she gets hit by a bus, no wait. That is too quick, I hope the bitch gets hit by lightning, :coffee:, now that is painful

Mr. P
07-31-2009, 11:57 PM
she doesn't care what people think about her, only that they think of her

Exactly. And when people react she gets another shock spot that puts $$$ in her pocket. I put her on ignore after she did her crouch grab after butchering the National Anthem yrs ago.

namvet
08-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Exactly. And when people react she gets another shock spot that puts $$$ in her pocket. I put her on ignore after she did her crouch grab after butchering the National Anthem yrs ago.

I remember that. im watching it on youtube. Jul 26, 1990. that was NOT singing. and the crowd let her have it with a round of boo's.

Binky
08-01-2009, 11:05 AM

Oh yeah...that was certainly a ladylike thing to do....a pride filled moment in time. It's gross when guys to that, but a woman? Disgusting. White trash.