PDA

View Full Version : No future for Zionist pigs.

moon
07-31-2009, 06:19 AM
On Israel's only Jewish-run pig farm, it's the swine that bring home the bacon

Lahav's pig breeding gained widespread notoriety because of its legal loophole, almost talmudic in its ingenuity, in which the kibbutz is exempt from the law and can rightfully raise pigs for research as a part of its Animal Research Institute. Thus, the kibbutz raises pigs for science and eats the excess, developing over the years a rather staggering excess. For many years the institute was no more than an ad hoc veterinarian research institute, which, on the scientific side, boasted little more than the successful splicing of an ibex with a goat.

According to Dodik, one of the kibbutz founders, Lahav embarked on pork production by chance. In 1952, the year of the kibbutz's founding and a period of major food shortages in Israel, the struggling Lahav received a gift of one boar and two sows from a neighboring kibbutz. After a number of years, and thanks to the will of a few kibbutzniks, those pigs became the kibbutz's financial linchpin. As kibbutzim have been failing and Lahav, in particular, has had trouble, the pigs have remained a stable revenue producer, an unlikely friend to a Zionist institution.

And even though most kibbutzniks no longer "work in the pigs," the porcine influence on the kibbutz is nearly impossible to miss. Ten thousand-plus pigs howl throughout the night, along with the desert jackals. There's a dreaded western wind here that brings with it the inescapable and potent scent of industrial hog waste that cannot possibly be ignored. In the dining room there is almost always a pork option. The kibbutzniks find no need for the silly euphemisms used by greater Israeli society, like "white meat" and "white steak." Pork, or at least the right to raise it, serve it and eat it, is no doubt a point of pride at Lahav today, and part of the kibbutz's national legacy.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/978362.html

Egyptians fear swine flu may hit them via Israel

Residents in the Sinai Peninsula along Egypt's eastern border with Israel live in fear of a potential outbreak of swine flu from pig farms on Israel's side of the border after the Jewish state last week became the gateway of the virus to the Middle East.

As Egyptian health authorities continued a nationwide slaughter of pigs as a precautionary measure, residents of al Mahdya village, located along Egypt's 250 kilometer (155 miles) border with Israel, braced themselves for the worst as Israel confirmed four cases of human infections.
" We are worried sick about ourselves and families. Our village is a few kilometers from those Israeli pig farms. How can Egyptian border authorities guard us against air-borne swine flu? These Israeli farms pose a huge threat to Egyptians on the border "
Village resident

Residents worry that Israel's swine farms, located 10 km (6 miles) away from Egypt's border villages in Sinai, pose a threat to them should desert winds carry viruses across the border.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/05/06/72171.html

I suppose that the smell of Zionist pigs across the border is evidence enough that wind-borne viruses could pose a threat. It's tough on the Zionist pigs, I suppose, but I'd be very surprised if they survive the infection scare.

Anybody aware of scientific evidence pointing to the probable dangers ?

Egyptian fears are bound to be mirrored in Gaza, the most densely populated place on earth, where any viral epidemic could have catastrophic consequences, greater even than the illegal attacks against them by the IOF which killed fourteen hundred Palestinians over christmas, 2008, including 400 children. With their medical supplies, fresh water and other essentials all controlled by Zionists the Palestinians are likely to be in even greater danger from Zionist pigs than the Egyptians are. Whereas most countries have set up Swine flu funds to combat epidemic the elected government of Palestine still has its funds and resources stolen and withheld by the fascist Zionist regime and American economic blockading . You can help impoverished and at-risk Palestinians today by contacting your congressperson and demanding the isolation of Zionist pigs and the removal of the elected Palestinian government from the US ' terrorist ' list. The State Department prohibits the listing of governments as ' terrorists ' after all.
You can also chip in to assist Palestinian goat farming, pretty much an underground industry up to now.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/2/9/1234221186996/Palestinian-smuggler-move-001.jpg

Nukeman
07-31-2009, 07:45 AM
Why don't you take your "anti-semetic" hatred and shove it up your ass. This site was doing just fine untill you found your way back. Smells a lot like "BULLSHIT" to me.

Your just a f***ing hater and that is all you will ever be!!!!!!!!!!

chesswarsnow
07-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well, it would be wise if Israel, had a double fence tracing its entire border, and raise pigs within it.
2. Would be away to keep out the enemy.
3. Islam hates pigs, and wouldn't dare cross over a herd of pigs, a money making defense system.
4. Israel could sell the bacon and hams to the west, we love bacon, etc.
5. Killing two birds with one stone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

moon
08-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Why don't you take your "anti-semetic" hatred and shove it up your ass. This site was doing just fine untill you found your way back. Smells a lot like "BULLSHIT" to me.

Your just a f***ing hater and that is all you will ever be!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, proof that the New Klansmen filth are still active and encouraged here.

Gaffer
08-24-2009, 02:15 PM

NO your not encouraged here. Take your filth to some islam board where they will appreciate it.

Mr. P
08-24-2009, 04:40 PM

This New Klansman eats pork rinds..what some, they're good?

Little-Acorn
08-24-2009, 04:48 PM
It's good that this forum has this separate Israeli/Palestinian Conflict section, so that bigoted filth like "moon" can be kept here where no one has to read his stuff.

Good job, mods!

Nukeman
08-25-2009, 09:55 AM

How do you figure that moron!! I fI was "for the new klan" I would be all about hating the jews and every other religion except good old Christianity, now wouldn't I. YOUR jsut to fu**ing stupid to realize that, maybe your to stoned on your own smell to understand simple concepts that the only one close to being a "new klansman" is you and allyour hate.... dipshit idiot!!!!

Monkeybone
08-25-2009, 10:30 AM
:trolls:

theHawk
08-26-2009, 11:54 AM
LOL, I actually thought the story was quite funny.

Maybe would should airlift and parachute in a million 1HN1 pigs to the middle east.

Trigg
08-26-2009, 02:51 PM
LOL, I actually thought the story was quite funny.

Maybe would should airlift and parachute in a million 1HN1 pigs to the middle east.

Good idea, that might help that pesky over population problem he mentioned.

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 09:47 PM
it looks like he's gonna make love to the sheep

bah bah :lol:

I suppose that the smell of Zionist pigs across the border is evidence enough that wind-borne viruses could pose a threat. It's tough on the Zionist pigs, I suppose, but I'd be very surprised if they survive the infection scare.

Anybody aware of scientific evidence pointing to the probable dangers ?

Egyptian fears are bound to be mirrored in Gaza, the most densely populated place on earth, where any viral epidemic could have catastrophic consequences, greater even than the illegal attacks against them by the IOF which killed fourteen hundred Palestinians over christmas, 2008, including 400 children. With their medical supplies, fresh water and other essentials all controlled by Zionists the Palestinians are likely to be in even greater danger from Zionist pigs than the Egyptians are. Whereas most countries have set up Swine flu funds to combat epidemic the elected government of Palestine still has its funds and resources stolen and withheld by the fascist Zionist regime and American economic blockading . You can help impoverished and at-risk Palestinians today by contacting your congressperson and demanding the isolation of Zionist pigs and the removal of the elected Palestinian government from the US ' terrorist ' list. The State Department prohibits the listing of governments as ' terrorists ' after all.
You can also chip in to assist Palestinian goat farming, pretty much an underground industry up to now.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/2/9/1234221186996/Palestinian-smuggler-move-001.jpg

Trigg
08-27-2009, 01:23 PM
it looks like he's gonna make love to the sheep

bah bah :lol:

Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

thats great, will have to spread rep around for that jab hehehe :coffee:

moon
10-04-2009, 10:36 AM
How come that my Zionist pig post is suddenly full of New Klansmen ? Isn't this little forum backwater just for non-racists and opposition to Israeli fascism ? Wtf are all these slavering bigots doing here ?

red states rule
10-04-2009, 10:40 AM
How come that my Zionist pig post is suddenly full of New Klansmen ? Isn't this little forum backwater just for non-racists and opposition to Israeli fascism ? Wtf are all these slavering bigots doing here ?

Whats wrong Moon? Did the doctors at the mental health ward inject you with to many drugs this morning?

Why not try to lighten up? Watch your own version of the Nazi concentration camp films where you added your own laugh tarck

moon
10-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Whats wrong Moon? Did the doctors at the mental health ward inject you with to many drugs this morning?

If you're going to make a grammatical error in every sentence I really will have to send you back to New Klansmen Central for re-education.

' What is ' takes an apostrophe when foreshortened and your attempt at the adverb for ' excess ' is, of course, missing 50% of its ' 0s ' . However, such errors serve to warn readers of the likely moronic content of the post proper. Well-served they are too.

Now then, where were we ? Ah, yes. Zionist pigs and their lack of a future.

jimnyc
10-04-2009, 01:05 PM
How come that my Zionist pig post is suddenly full of New Klansmen ?

You have the audacity to drop your argument and move over to grammatical errors instead of defending your tripe? This sentence above looks like it was written by a 3rd grader. And there is no space between the end of a sentence and the question mark.

Forget concentrating on stupid errors on a message board. Go by some dynamite, strap it around your waist - and go kill yourself and as many other like you as possible.

10-04-2009, 02:16 PM

You're back. Welcome back, but I dont think you have a clue about Zion. Nor do you understand what bigotry is or object to it like you pretend to.

moon
10-04-2009, 02:30 PM
j;

Forget concentrating on stupid errors on a message board. Go by some dynamite, strap it around your waist - and go kill yourself and as many other like you as possible.

Sorry old chap, but this festering hole of an undemocratic New Klansmen hangout requires some cleaning up. Take some time off from your misplaced narcissism and check out your grammar.

" Go by yourself some dynamite..." ? What is it with you New Klansmen ? Were you all interned in juvenile correction facilities before mastering the basics ? I mean, Zionist ass-licking I can understand, but being nonproficient in your own tongue is downright lazy. Come on , boys and gals, let's make this Zionist pig thread a showcase for your rabid Islamophobia delivered by means of correct grammar.

You first, jimnyboss, as a gesture of competency to your undemocratic and racist toadies. Take it away.

red states rule
10-04-2009, 02:38 PM
You have the audacity to drop your argument and move over to grammatical errors instead of defending your tripe? This sentence above looks like it was written by a 3rd grader. And there is no space between the end of a sentence and the question mark.

Are you sure Virgil does not have another account? :laugh2:

jimnyc
10-04-2009, 02:41 PM
j;

Sorry old chap, but this festering hole of an undemocratic New Klansmen hangout requires some cleaning up. Take some time off from your misplaced narcissism and check out your grammar.

" Go by yourself some dynamite..." ? What is it with you New Klansmen ? Were you all interned in juvenile correction facilities before mastering the basics ? I mean, Zionist ass-licking I can understand, but being nonproficient in your own tongue is downright lazy. Come on , boys and gals, let's make this Zionist pig thread a showcase for your rabid Islamophobia delivered by means of correct grammar.

You first, jimnyboss, as a gesture of competency to your undemocratic and racist toadies. Take it away.

Are you a pedophile like your blessed prophet? Just curious! Any luck with your bomb yet? Maybe you can take out a whole crowd of innocent people if you're lucky. Pedophilia and bombs, what a life, I'm jealous!

moon
10-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Are you sure Virgil does not have another account?

Sucking up won't help you, Red. All the top New Klansmen posts are gone. Right, jimnyboss ?

j;

I'm jealous!

I think ' creamed ' would be a more appropriate term.

moon
10-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Aw, de rabid New Klansmen all done skulked orf. Must've found a lone muslim to kick.

Nukeman
10-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Aw, de rabid New Klansmen all done skulked orf. Must've found a lone muslim to kick.

No just a hate filled idiot!!! How can you sit there and call others the"new klan" when you are the one that espouses their beliefs??? You are such a piece of shit, dynamite would be a waste, use a rope to hang yourself that way it can be used again and again.....

As for errors lets look at yours

1. de rabid (not proper English)
2. Klansmen (klansman is both singular and plural no use of "men" needed)
3. orf (What the f*** is that supposed to be)
4. muslim (Muslim should be capitalized)

in a 16 word sentence you had 4 mistakes and you have the audacity to call others on their mistakes that is equivalent to 25% error rate!!!

chesswarsnow
10-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So moom, (as in moon god, right?), what flavor of islam are you anyways?
2. This will be interesting.
3. Israel wont stop building any time soon, so dont pack your bags just yet.
4. What hell hole country do you reside in?
5. Before you answer that, all hell hole countries are in middle east.
6. Lets go ayab, lets hear it.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
11-02-2009, 11:41 AM
No just a hate filled idiot!!! How can you sit there and call others the"new klan" when you are the one that espouses their beliefs??? You are such a piece of shit, dynamite would be a waste, use a rope to hang yourself that way it can be used again and again.....

As for errors lets look at yours

1. de rabid (not proper English)
2. Klansmen (klansman is both singular and plural no use of "men" needed)
3. orf (What the f*** is that supposed to be)
4. muslim (Muslim should be capitalized)

in a 16 word sentence you had 4 mistakes and you have the audacity to call others on their mistakes that is equivalent to 25% error rate!!!As for myself, I rarely capitalize the word "muslim" in an effort to minimize their importance.

I have very little, if any, respect or compassion for muslims...They are oppressive and beat and degrade there women.

The terrorist muslims are savage, uncivilized, cowardly murderers and the rest do not openly denounce their actions nor do enough to expose the evil in their ranks.

If only 10% are involved in terrorism, then I expect to hear outrage from the 90% of the so-called "good" muslims for the atrocities commited in the name of their religion, islam.

The only other people on the planet as uncivilized or can match the savagry of muslims, is sub-saharan africans...Of course they are in close geographycal proximity to each other.

moon
02-03-2010, 04:37 AM
Amazing. One brain-anaesthetised New Klansman after another dumps in the thread and another one follows to eat it up. You fascist sickos are heading for problems with your guts.

Now then, back to the topic- Zionist pigs.

Swine Flu and The Future of Israeli Pigs

http://www.greenprophet.com/2009/04/30/8662/swine-flu-israel-pigs/

It doesn't look good, does it.
I don't suppose Goldstone happened to mention it in passing , you know, pigs pre-cooked by means of white phosphorus ?

Now take a deep breath, New Klansmen, in case somebody comes and operates the flush.

moon
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Strange. The place was packed plum full of drooling new Klansmen just a while back. I guess they're all in the slammer, or daisy-chaining round a burning cross someplace.

Nukeman
02-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Strange. The place was packed plum full of drooling new Klansmen just a while back. I guess they're all in the slammer, or daisy-chaining round a burning cross someplace.

MOON, fuck off!!!!! and go back under your rock!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to hafta support Mr Moons right to freedom of speech and expression especially since he's not spouting political correctness. :salute:

moon
02-05-2010, 08:06 AM
And moon supports yours, Mr. HogTrash, no matter what you use it to express.
Nukeman, however, clearly has nothing to say so that's a right completely wasted on one neoZionist butt-polishing New Klansman.

Nukeman
02-05-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm afraid I'm going to hafta support Mr Moons right to freedom of speech and expression especially since he's not spouting political correctness. :salute:Soooo.... wspousing HATE is now non "politicle correctness" I see now haw stupid of me. so all i have to do is tell YOU how much I hat a group of people to not be PC got it!!!!!!!!!!

And moon supports yours, Mr. HogTrash, no matter what you use it to express.
Nukeman, however, clearly has nothing to say so that's a right completely wasted on one neoZionist butt-polishing New Klansman.I got something to say FUCK OFF pig fucker!!!!!!!!!!

moon
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Nukeman;

I got something to say FUCK OFF pig fucker!!!!!!!!!!

Well now, I simply don't indulge in your habits . Maybe your Klansmen buddies are responsible for the ailments of the Zionist pig industry ? You should all rubber-up you know. Don't they tell you that in New Klan enrollment literature ?
http://www.sitevip.net/gifs/pig/2131_animado.gif

02-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Poor Moon, still doesnt realize how stupid it is to think a klansman would support the Zionist movement.

moon
02-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Poor avatar didn't notice the rise of the New Klan as a muslim-hating herd of degenerates . He still thinks it's something to do with melanin.

crin63
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm afraid I'm going to hafta support Mr Moons right to freedom of speech and expression especially since he's not spouting political correctness. :salute:

Sure it has freedom of speech. Its just not worth replying too. :trolls:

moon
02-11-2010, 04:42 AM
crin63;

Its just not worth replying too.

You're actually unable to respond, as are New Klansmen in general. Inarticulate recycling of Zionist ethnic cleansing doctrine is the best that most can stump up, and even that is submerged beneath their degenerate racism.
You all hitched your mules to the wrong wagon. Racism is indefensible.