PDA

View Full Version : Did Jesus actually reveal name of the 'antichrist'?

-Cp
07-31-2009, 01:06 PM
LOL!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/raCRSjnT0Wc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/raCRSjnT0Wc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chesswarsnow
07-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well they were saying Bush was, now its his turn!
LOL!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

theHawk
07-31-2009, 07:28 PM
LOL wow.

Ever since the shitbag liberal landed on the national scene and had the media in the palm of his hand, I've had no doubts about him being the anti-Christ. He is so Hitler-like in his popularity and also since he has become President his power-grabbing.

eighballsidepocket
07-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Did Jesus actually reveal name of the 'antichrist'?

Nope!

However He did give us plenty of warnings about him and how to identity him when he arises.

Also keep in mind that Paul states that there are many "Anti-Christs" before the one mentioned in Revelations arises, meaning types paralleling the behaviors that the real Anti-Christ will have.

I don't think he will be blatant like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc... but will be syrupy smooth and will assuage the fears of the multitudes with platitudes, and assurances. He will indeed be intelligent, and will gradually reveal his true agenda. The majority of the earth's population will be be like the proverbial frog in the slowly heating pot of cool water. By the time they realize he's not the Messiah, but the humanistic messiah, and embodies all that is antognistic towards God and His creation, man, it will be too late for many. :(

Basically, we are to be like watchmen/women, ever observant since Satan mimicks a lamb, but it is only a costume, as He is a ravenous wolf.
:salute:

Kathianne
07-31-2009, 08:39 PM
Somehow I don't thing Christ is concerned only with US. D'oh. His direct messages and warnings and those of His messengers are not political.

theHawk
07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Also, Barack Hussein Obama's names have interesting meanings in Arabic and the languaged used in Kenya.

Arabic names:
Barack = Blessed, or he who is blessed
Hussein = Good, handsome

African name:
Obama: bam = crooked, leaning, bending

Barack Obama. "He who is blessed and crooked"

I think its fitting.

-Cp
08-01-2009, 01:49 AM
What's funny is that ya'll keep thinking the AntiChrist is gonna be "one man" - the word means "Against Christ" - we live in an entire generation that is anti-Christ..

Smurf-Herder
08-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Here's something I've been tossing around as an idea. The meaning of the 666 designation. A new concept, as opposed to the old numerology thing.

If 6 is the number of man, then 666 could be thought of as man, Man, MAN.

In a cryptic way expressing the most egotistical man, the most powerful man, among the governments created by man.

That's just a concept I'm thinking about.

But I'm leaning to the idea that "Mystery Babylon" is actually the United States. And the whore riding the beast is in reality a symbol of the Statue of Liberty (a symbol only recognizable by the generation who would live to see the apocalypse) , representing our eventual betrayal of the long-standing idea that the US is the hope of the world, through man's government. The US in essence, by extension, is the leader of the Revived Roman Empire - the "christian" nations, by way of the former Holy Roman Empire, originally united by the Catholic Church.

theHawk
08-02-2009, 07:58 AM
And the whore riding the beast is in reality a symbol of the Statue of Liberty (a symbol only recognizable by the generation who would live to see the apocalypse)

You're assuming we'll be the generation to see it. The apocalypse may not happen for another thousand years, and things like the statue of Liberty may be long gone and forgotten.

Smurf-Herder
08-02-2009, 10:45 AM
You're assuming we'll be the generation to see it. The apocalypse may not happen for another thousand years, and things like the statue of Liberty may be long gone and forgotten.

I'm basing everything on the correlation of most of the prophecies concerning the end times, from various book of the Bible. And what appears to be the Time of Sorrows, preceding the Tribulation period; with all the elements below starting to fall into place.

* Israel again becoming a nation (Ezekiel)
* A powerful country to the north aligning itself with Persia - Russia and Iran (Ezekiel)
* The hatred of Israel and alignment with the above by the nations surrounding Israel (Gospels)
* A time of increased knowledge and travel (Daniel)
* A time of intensified hatred among peoples, economic collapse, diseases and wars (Gospels and Revelations)
* A time when men dress as women and women dress as men (Islamic text)
* A possible symbolism for "fire falling from the sky" in Revelations (nuclear weapons)

And a possible connection to the Mayan 2012 thing, with Iran said to have nuclear capability by that time; along with Israel's threat of a pre-emptive strike being a possible trigger for a regional conflict that could spiral out of control.

Elements that haven't come into play yet involve the "false prophet" and the "false peace" instituted by the Antichrist. This "false peace" could possibly be a short-lived period following a war between Iran and Isreal; with a smaller war, then a false peace with the Arabs aligned against Iran, preceding Armageddon. During which the Antichrist's power will come to complete fruition. In other words, the war would be the catalyst for the Antichrist instituting his draconian rule. Changing his character from that of a beloved leader to that of a ruthless dictator.

If I'm correct, everything revolves around 2012. Shortly after the next US presidential election and the time Iran should have aquired a tangible nuclear capability.

gabosaurus
08-04-2009, 08:48 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/rbyyc5.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/219uxiv.jpg

emmett
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/rbyyc5.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/219uxiv.jpg

That is about the silly post of the week.