PDA

View Full Version : inconsistency of the gay community

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2009, 02:51 AM
I still say the gay community should criticize black churches in california and the 70% of blacks who voted for prop 8, if they are gonna go after mormons because both did the same thing

Dont be p****ies, have one standard for how you deal with everyone, and dont give blacks a pass.

Either go after both, or shut the fuck up

Trigg
08-01-2009, 03:12 PM
I still say the gay community should criticize black churches in california and the 70% of blacks who voted for prop 8, if they are gonna go after mormons because both did the same thing

Dont be p****ies, have one standard for how you deal with everyone, and dont give blacks a pass.

In there eyes it was only the prejudiced racist whites who voted against prop 8.

It isn't the blacks or hispanics fault they were mislead.

crin63
08-01-2009, 03:18 PM

The reason they aren't going after Black or Hispanic folk is because they think they can get them to sympathize as other oppressed minorities. Even though none of them are oppressed, its a great strategy.