PDA

View Full Version : Gunman kills 3, injures 11 at gay club in Tel Aviv

actsnoblemartin
08-02-2009, 12:16 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090802/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_tel_aviv_shooting

JERUSALEM – Israeli police say a gunman entered a youth club for gay teens in central Tel Aviv on Saturday night and sprayed the interior with automatic rifle fire, killing three people and injuring 11.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said it was "most likely a criminal attack and not a terror attack." Tel Aviv has been a target for Palestinian militants in the past.

He said the gunman burst into the basement of the Tel Aviv Gay and Lesbian Association and opened fire on a support group for gay teenagers.

Noir
08-02-2009, 04:24 AM
What scum, no doubt killing in some gods name or another, and probably an action supported by more westerners than we would like to believe.

chesswarsnow
08-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder if it was one of *The Two*, I was tangling with awhile back?
2. Sounds like something they would condone.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Mr. P
08-02-2009, 11:26 PM
What scum, no doubt killing in some gods name or another, and probably an action supported by more westerners than we would like to believe.

Which western religions condone murder?

emmett
08-03-2009, 07:43 PM

The "crickets" have sent me a PM asking how long they have to chirp before we declare this question an unanswerable trump to Liberal sillyness, I told them to take a break and never mind! After all, they have been a bit overworked on this site.

Noir
08-03-2009, 07:53 PM

There are plenty of wakos in every religion that have their own interpretations of their Gods word. You only need to look at groups like 'god hates fags' who delight in the death of gay men and women in the name of a Christian god. Thoughim sure there are also plenty of non-religious westerners who also delight in the murder of these teenagers.

Mr. P
08-03-2009, 08:06 PM
There are plenty of wakos in every religion that have their own interpretations of their Gods word. You only need to look at groups like 'god hates fags' who delight in the death of gay men and women in the name of a Christian god. Thoughim sure there are also plenty of non-religious westerners who also delight in the murder of these teenagers.

WACKOS aside, which western religions condone murder of the innocent?

Kathianne
08-03-2009, 08:08 PM

But the whackos do not represent any religion, correct? They have their own bent on it. Then one must looks at the incentives of those bent, what is the payoff? How many think it's fine to get bent?

Noir
08-03-2009, 08:11 PM
WACKOS aside, which western religions condone murder?

Re-read my first post sir. I said that the action was supported by some westerners, which refers to people, not a religion. However, it is Likly that the people who caused this were doing it in some gods name or another.

Noir
08-03-2009, 08:15 PM
But the whackos do not represent any religion, correct? They have their own bent on it. Then one must looks at the incentives of those bent, what is the payoff? How many think it's fine to get bent?

ofcourse wackos don't repesent a religion, I never suggested so. Everyone who is religious has their own bend on religion. But that's just the nature of religion itself.

Mr. P
08-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Re-read my first post sir. I said that the action was supported by some westerners, which refers to people, not a religion. However, it is Likly that the people who caused this were doing it in some gods name or another.

Re-read both of yer posts..you mention "in Gods name" that's religion of some type. Which one would it be?

Kathianne
08-03-2009, 08:17 PM
ofcourse wackos don't repesent a religion, I never suggested so. Everyone who is religious has their own bend on religion. But that's just the nature of religion itself.

You're avoiding the obvious and you know it.

Noir
08-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Re-read both of yer posts..you mention "in Gods name" that's religion of some type. Which one would it be?

Well I dunno what religion the guy who shot those men in Tel Aviv was, but I assume that he was of some religion who killed (he believed) in a gods name. And I'm sure there are plently of folk from plenty of religions that agree with what he did, and also plently of non-religious folk too. Likewise there will be plenty of religious and non religious folk who find what has happened horrid.

Jezy Crezy I was just making a of hand comment, it wasn't a great attack on any or all religions, it was an attack on the scum who carried out this attack and the scum that condone it.

Noir
08-03-2009, 08:26 PM
You're avoiding the obvious and you know it.

What have I avoided?
I must admit I didn't really get what ya meant when ya said " Then one must looks at the incentives of those bent, what is the payoff? How many think it's fine to get bent?" so I kinda left that alone, but if rephrased so I knew what ya meant I'd happily answer