PDA

View Full Version : Alan keys "Stop Obama or the United States will cease to exist"

stang56k
08-04-2009, 01:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqkMfToY9Pk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqkMfToY9Pk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gaffer
08-04-2009, 09:04 AM
There is a man that is an articulate speaker and who I agree with.

Hmmmm I wonder if there is a possible Keyes Palin combo in the future. The civil war will have probably started by then.

emmett
08-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Alan Keys is the straightest talking most honest man in America today. Time and time again he has indeed warned us against the type of politics that are prevalent today yet we refuse to listen as a nation.

This man makes no excuses for what he believes and is not afraid. You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. Telling it like it is can be very difficult at times. The negative side of listening to a guy like Keyes is you don't want to believe it because he puts it out there in a way that slaps you in the head.

I personally like Keyes and always have. I do not see a Keyes / Palin thing in the future however.

cat slave
08-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Alan Keyes is the only political figure that I ever sent money to. He is awesome. Ive watched him for a long time. He says what needs to be
said and is an untapped resource for America. Probably the only person
who could save us.

Blacks wont touch him because he is conservative and the Pubs wont
touch him because he wont tow the line when its not right for America.
Keyes rocks!!:salute:

08-04-2009, 09:56 PM
I agree with him from time to time. But I dont think he is that great. Seems more of a side show to me than anything.

He has some good points. But he isnt a man I would follow.

emmett
08-04-2009, 10:16 PM
I agree with him from time to time. But I dont think he is that great. Seems more of a side show to me than anything.

He has some good points. But he isnt a man I would follow.

I really have a hard time with that Avatar. I would think a guy like you would be fond of Keyes. Elaborate. I'm interested as I am with most all of your opinions frankly.

cat slave
08-05-2009, 01:10 PM
His dedication to the constitution is lost on many!!!!