PDA

View Full Version : PINK?! State ID and Drivers License!!!

Trinity
08-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Go figure!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/kami1970/Original.jpg

Call it extreme Driver’s License Makeover. The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles has redesigned the look of licenses and state identification cards and now has put in place the equipment to produce the new format.

The BMV started testing the new look in April in Columbus, Cleveland and Toledo. Now it’s rolling out the updated cards statewide.

It’s a big change, not only in appearance but with new security features.

The new license will have a salmon color. The design adds a state of Ohio outline logo that spells out if it’s a driver license, commercial driver license, temporary permit or identification card. The main photo will now appear in the top left-hand corner, with the ghost image on the right. And your personal information lines now will be numbered to assist law enforcement.

Gone are the “table of contents” on the back of the card with the entire list of driving restrictions; only restrictions applying to each person will be listed, if any apply. The magnetic strip will now identify males or females with a designation of 1 or 2 respectively.

Your old license or ID still work until their expiration dates so you don’t have to replace them with the new format.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/New-Look-For-Ohio-Licenses/xSSTCRNipEWPaC3GFm747Q.cspx

Monkeybone
08-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I believe that our new ones also have the color pink on them.

Noir
08-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Our privy licenses are a light blue colour and the full license is quite a strong pink, never really thought about the colour though.

Gaffer
08-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Looks like it was designed by a fag. But what can you expect with a lib governor.

I don't have to get a fag looking license for four years. Good.

Binky
08-05-2009, 03:13 PM
PINK? You did say PINK, didn't you? PINK, PINK, PINK! :lame2: A sissy color for a dr. lic. :laugh2:

Gaffer
08-05-2009, 05:08 PM
PINK? You did say PINK, didn't you? PINK, PINK, PINK! :lame2: A sissy color for a dr. lic. :laugh2:

It sure is. All I can figure is they got some san fransico weenie sucker to design it.

gabosaurus
08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Since when did pink become associated with gayness? You people are a piece of work. :lmao:

Why is pink any different than orange or green or whatever? Is there actually a "masculine" color?

Noir
08-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Since when did pink become associated with gayness? You people are a piece of work. :lmao:

Why is pink any different than orange or green or whatever? Is there actually a "masculine" color?

Cus pink is a 'girly' colour. Thus allot of camp/gay men use the colour to disply their sexuality visually.

As for a 'masculine' colour, obviously with young men blue is seen as the boyish colour, but I would say that later on in life Black is quite a masculine colour, but maybe that's just me.

gabosaurus
08-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I suppose that makes Gaffer Pretty in Pink.