PDA

View Full Version : protesters headed for DC

namvet
08-05-2009, 08:23 PM
or the Kremiln as I call it

9/12 mania: Massive tea party storms D.C.
Patriots take fight for America directly to Capitol Hill

Thousands of taxpayers from across the nation are planning to descend on Washington, D.C., to take their fight against excessive spending, bailouts, growth of big government and soaring deficits to the front door of the U.S. Capitol – and they say lawmakers can't hide from their loud and clear message.

source (source)

and here (and here)

bim8ZNdYbq4

another mob scene??? oh I hope so :laugh2:

dammit !!! there wasn't supposed to be any more of these !!!!

http://keitholbermann.org/Gallery/albums/keithpics/344_G.jpeg

gabosaurus
08-06-2009, 12:36 AM
The Million Fool March on Washington.

stephanie
08-06-2009, 12:41 AM

bad mood tonight?

did you say that about the Million man march?

or when all the hispanics marched?

CSM
08-06-2009, 06:23 AM

yeah...heaven forbid that we should have an actual democratic republic for governing this country when we can have Democratic Tyranny!

I find it interesting that some folks not only willingly don the chains of slavery but encourage others to do so as well.

namvet
08-06-2009, 09:36 AM
y98HxYbsdBM

attention poster 2. here's a foolish soldier demanding an apology from my state communist senator. can you explain this???? will you exlain this or are you going to run and hide under your rock like all these democrap senators are doing now. these townhalls are being cancelled nationwide. why is that poster 2 ???? and why is your illegal alien in the Kremlin and his party resorting to calling citizens names???
I mean this is YOUR party here. can you explain their behavior??? isn't this the first time in history a so called government has resorted to calling its citizens name???
I am personally challenging you right here and now. can you answer us. or do you prefer hide in shame????
i realize you have a disease and trouble thinking - lets see if you can rise above it. for once