PDA

View Full Version : White House: punch back at Protesters

namvet
08-07-2009, 02:48 PM
is this a declaration if war ?????

WASHINGTON -- Top White House officials counseled Democratic senators Thursday on coping with disruptions at public events on health care this summer, officials said, and promised the party and allies would respond with twice the force if any individual lawmaker is criticized in television advertising.

These officials also told skittish senators that fresh polling suggests an emphasis on issues such as barring insurers from denying coverage on the basis of pre-existing medical conditions is a political winner, able to increase support among independents, women, seniors and rural voters.

source (source)

:poke:

cat slave
08-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Ummmm.....I think so...I also think it started way before this statement.

namvet
08-07-2009, 03:32 PM
but:

would respond with twice the force if any individual lawmaker is criticized in television advertising.

what does this equate to????

Gaffer
08-07-2009, 04:40 PM
but:

what does this equate to????

Hard to say how they intend to retaliate, but it's definitely a threat.

stephanie
08-07-2009, 04:59 PM
here is a start of how they will get back at us....this administration is PURE EVIL

About Contact Archives RSS Columns Photos Michelle Malkin Meet the FCC Diversity CzarBy Michelle Malkin • August 7, 2009 01:01 PM The far Left Center for American Progress has its tentacles everywhere.

I noted in my column on the Internet Snitch Brigade this morning that former CAP operatives have been installed at HHS and work closely with the health care czar.

At Newsbusters, Seton Motley reports on the new FCC “Diversity Officer” — a racial engineering czar who has been targeting conservative talk radio since his days working for CAP.

Know your enemy:

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has announced a new “Chief Diversity Officer,” communications attorney Mark Lloyd.

But Doctor of Jurisprudence Lloyd is far more than merely a communications attorney. He was at one time a Senior Fellow at the uber-liberal Center for American Progress (CAP), for whom he co-wrote a June 2007 report entitled “The Structural Imbalance of Political Talk Radio.”

Which rails against the fact that the American people overwhelmingly prefer to listen to conservative (and Christian) talk radio rather than the liberal alternative, and suggests ways the federal government can remedy this free-market created “problem.”

* Restore local and national caps on the ownership of commercial radio stations.
* Ensure greater local accountability over radio licensing.
* Require commercial owners who fail to abide by enforceable public interest obligations to pay a fee to support public broadcasting.

These last two get perilously close to the use of “localism” to silence conservative (and Christian) radio stations, about which we have been warning for quite some time.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/07/meet-the-fcc-diversity-czar/

namvet
08-07-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't think he'll stoop to beating up seniors. or will he????

stephanie
08-07-2009, 05:34 PM
I don't think he'll stoop to beating up seniors. or will he????

He already is, look at the Union thugs he unleashed on the town halls..

like I said...pure evil

namvet
08-07-2009, 05:45 PM
I haven't seen anyone beat up or hauled off to jail. yet

stephanie
08-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I haven't seen anyone beat up or hauled off to jail. yet

Fight at Russ Carnahan Town Hall Event - Raw Video (8/6/09)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTXBOgPCh9w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTXBOgPCh9w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

namvet
08-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Fight at Russ Carnahan Town Hall Event - Raw Video (8/6/09)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTXBOgPCh9w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTXBOgPCh9w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

now THAT'S what i was looking for. thanks. was this posted elsewhere on the board??? i don't need a link.

stephanie
08-07-2009, 06:04 PM
now THAT'S what i was looking for. thanks. was this posted elsewhere on the board??? i don't need a link.

I can't remember if I posted here or not, I did at Jpp..
I don't think I did, forgot..

Gaffer
08-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Are you all starting to understand why I refer to him as the dark lord.

The beatings and arrests are still to come over the next six months as more people start to speak out. They are still trying to stifle people right now, the terror tactics will come when the silencing tactics fail.

A simple study of Mussolini's rise to power in the 20's will show you the progression that will occur here over the next few years. It's always fascinating to watch history repeat itself.

namvet
08-07-2009, 06:18 PM
and guess what??? Carnahan is a dumbshit liberal from my state !!!! wonder where that meeting uh beating was held at????

mBJBcNFMIWc

namvet
08-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Are you all starting to understand why I refer to him as the dark lord.

The beatings and arrests are still to come over the next six months as more people start to speak out. They are still trying to stifle people right now, the terror tactics will come when the silencing tactics fail.

A simple study of Mussolini's rise to power in the 20's will show you the progression that will occur here over the next few years. It's always fascinating to watch history repeat itself.

and if the resistance comes it will be bloody !!!!