PDA

View Full Version : Hey Namvet, thought you would enjoy this...

stephanie
08-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry, but is this guy standing ....on the podium.....links in article, and LOTS of comments site..:laugh2:

Priceless. Jamie Allman Confronts Russ Carnahan at Secret Press Conference on Beating Black Conservatives (Video)
Rep. Russ Carnahan held a secret press conference this morning to discuss the town hall meeting last night where tea party taxpayers were locked out, union thugs were let in and conservative blacks had their heads kicked in.

Local radio giant Jamie Allman found out where Carnahan was holding his meeting even though he was not sent the information and showed up to ask the Missouri Congressman a few questions.
Jamie asked Rep. Carnahan to comment on the thuggery, the black conservative Kenneth Gladney and the charges brought his union supporters.
Watch Carnahan squirm:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBS6Pfb8iQQ&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBS6Pfb8iQQ&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

from...
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Gaffer
08-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Here we go with the usual "both sides were wrong" bullshit. And of course the old I only know what I read about it.

namvet
08-07-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks for the post steph. I think I saw his nose growing. what a pimp. this was in St Louis about 4 hours from me. and its just a question of time before it shows up here. im glad the the guy is suing. im surprised McCaskell wasn't out there with her brass knuckles on after the her townhall flogging. speaking of witch's on a broomstick:
archive June 25, 2008

Missouri: Tell Sen. Claire McCaskell She's an Idiot!

Are Missourians as upset at exploding oil and gas prices, food inflation and disappearing jobs, as the rest of Americans? Is their state also leading the country in bank failures so far this year?

full story (full story)

McCaskell was voted by the New York Times to be among the seventeen women most likely to become the first female President of the U S. I think she will become the state's senior senator when Kit Bond retires in 2011. or so I understand. so she's the real and present danger to us and the country. she's already suckin' Osama's knee caps to move up.
ill move this on to my district congressman Sam Graves.
thanks again..............Vet

namvet
08-08-2009, 08:42 PM
ok. im sure this is posted.

Kathy Castor - Healthcare Town Hall Meeting in Tampa - 8/6

I found out something here from a gal in TN who knows one of these protesters. look for a guy in a green shirt. he's shoved up against a wall and he's being protected by by a gal with a blue shit. this from the email I just got:

I know you may have seen this video, but I want you to watch it again knowing who the gentleman in the green shirt is who thay have pinned against the wall. I cried when I read about this gentleman. He is a stage IV colon cancer patient. He has a port and ileostomy and is currently undergoing chemo. He is weak and sick. He was pushed out the doors and pinned against the wall by the union THUGS Obama sent in. His daughter protected him as best she could. He simply went there to ask a question about the health"care" bill.

_kxaGfClPws

he's about 3/4 thru this vid

stephanie
08-08-2009, 09:04 PM
ok. im sure this is posted.

Kathy Castor - Healthcare Town Hall Meeting in Tampa - 8/6

I found out something here from a gal in TN who knows one of these protesters. look for a guy in a green shirt. he's shoved up against a wall and he's being protected by by a gal with a blue shit. this from the email I just got:

_kxaGfClPws

he's about 3/4 thru this vid

I read about this, the mans wife sent a email to one site, I can't remember which one..

namvet
08-08-2009, 09:15 PM
that's awful. guess healthcare meetings is no place for someone sick. the gal that sent me this just said:

was at the Obamacare protest in Bristol, VA and this is all true. We had assault weapons trained on us as the motorcade went by. I had assault weapons pointed at me at least 3 times.

I uploaded the motorcade video to facebook-so you can see it there.

im not a member. so i asked her to send them in an email with an attacment. when i get them ill post them here.

Gaffer
08-08-2009, 09:21 PM
But will this make any news media report? Hell no.

For now it's beatings and threats. The shooting will start soon.

namvet
08-08-2009, 09:45 PM
But will this make any news media report? Hell no.

For now it's beatings and threats. The shooting will start soon.

Outbursts, Hot Tempers Fill Town Hall Meetings Across U.S.
At a meeting in Des Moines, Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa, was interrupted several times by people in the audience shouting criticism and questions, even though he said he didn't expect Iowans to take part in what he called "scare tactics, misinformation and obstruction."
link (link)

this country is lit up with revolution. maybe the words can be ignored. but by god when the shooting starts no one will ignore that !!!

Gaffer
08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
The media will do what they are told. If the dark lord doesn't want it out, they will remain silent. Any reporting will be in favor of the thugs. Just like iran the real stories will be coming from cell phone videos and tweater.

With the rise of mobsters and protesters it will be time to initiate his civilian defense force. Just to augment the police.

Things are escalating even faster than I anticipated.

gabosaurus
08-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Going back to the original video (and ignoring the typical off-topic tangent that followed), I find it to be hilarious.
Even a liberal like me knows this is politics as usual. Dude screwed up, knows he screwed up and obviously is not comfortable having someone tell him that he screwed up.

Happens on both sides. Though you wouldn't know from reading the conservative media.

stephanie
08-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Going back to the original video (and ignoring the typical off-topic tangent that followed), I find it to be hilarious.
Even a liberal like me knows this is politics as usual. Dude screwed up, knows he screwed up and obviously is not comfortable having someone tell him that he screwed up.

Happens on both sides. Though you wouldn't know from reading the conservative media.

Gabby, the guy was outside on the curb handing out flag, he wasn't inside the town hall meeting...the Union thugs approached him as you can see in the video..it was not called for at all, and I hope they sue the Union for all they have..this Seiu Union spent millions of dollars to help get the little Marxist elected..so I'm sorry to tell you, but they are the little Marxist thugs now, bought and paid for..

they are coming out and stomping on regular American citizens Gabs, you can't be for this...please say you aren't..

namvet
08-09-2009, 08:47 AM
The media will do what they are told. If the dark lord doesn't want it out, they will remain silent. Any reporting will be in favor of the thugs. Just like iran the real stories will be coming from cell phone videos and tweater.

With the rise of mobsters and protesters it will be time to initiate his civilian defense force. Just to augment the police.

Things are escalating even faster than I anticipated.

im sending all these vids oversea's to france, britian, germany, and the far east since i have contacts there. this son of bitch is holding back the dam but leaks and cracks are now visible . if he starts killing Americans the dam will burst. he can't control all foreign media's.

namvet
08-09-2009, 08:53 AM
lets take a trip to Canada

q2jijuj1ysw