PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeears Sarah !!!!

namvet
08-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Palin, in her first online comments since leaving office, call's Obamacare "downright evil."

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"Who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course," the former vice Republican presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters.

read on (read on)

man i can see the liberal MSM in a mad scramble to beat each other to the punch !!!!

Insein
08-07-2009, 09:31 PM
You spelled here's wrong. ;)

chesswarsnow
08-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm a rep, and I don't really like her.
2. Shes too much of a lighting rod.
3. Shes also *Out Of Office*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-07-2009, 10:40 PM
You spelled here's wrong. ;)

i know. i was in a biiiiig hurry to leave :laugh2:

Creek
08-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Palin, in her first online comments since leaving office, call's Obamacare "downright evil."

read on (read on)

man i can see the liberal MSM in a mad scramble to beat each other to the punch !!!!

I know..(smile)..I just read that article at one of the news outlets,and had to blink twice because I thought I was at a message board..and it said RedStatesRules calls Obamacare "downright evil".

If Rush Limbough woulda made those comments like in serious concern like Palin did..I woulda fell outa my chair laughing believing Ol Rush was reaching for straws trying to make the world believe that was a serious Republican agenda/concern..Those who can't afford,or don't qualify for healthcare etc.

I pinched myself though..and woke up.I remembered it was Palin who plans on running for president in 2012 etc...

red states rule
08-08-2009, 06:52 AM
I know..(smile)..I just read that article at one of the news outlets,and had to blink twice because I thought I was at a message board..and it said RedStatesRules calls Obamacare "downright evil".

If Rush Limbough woulda made those comments like in serious concern like Palin did..I woulda fell outa my chair laughing believing Ol Rush was reaching for straws trying to make the world believe that was a serious Republican agenda/concern..Those who can't afford,or don't qualify for healthcare etc.

I pinched myself though..and woke up.I remembered it was Palin who plans on running for president in 2012 etc...

Everyone with elderly parents, and a disabled child should know exactly how Sarah Palin feels.

If you haven't opened up your eyes yet, take off your blinders, PLEASE.

Palin has more guts than the entire GOP

namvet
08-08-2009, 08:14 AM
not only is the plan evil but so are the liberal mass murderer's that conceived it. Osama is on the very same level with Hiltler. both are interchangeable. there's no diff except skin color. its factual he's an illegal alien and was never elected.

chesswarsnow: sorry bout that !!!!!

Creek
08-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Everyone with elderly parents, and a disabled child should know exactly how Sarah Palin feels.

If you haven't opened up your eyes yet, take off your blinders, PLEASE.

Palin has more guts than the entire GOP

She may be...and if that be the case she'd be the first Republican to ever raise the issue of health care to such an extreme...:)

Creek
08-08-2009, 08:43 AM
not only is the plan evil but so are the liberal mass murderer's that conceived it. Osama is on the very same level with Hiltler. both are interchangeable. there's no diff except skin color. its factual he's an illegal alien and was never elected.

chesswarsnow: sorry bout that !!!!!

Osama is on the same level as Hitler???...I thought the former president George Bush was.

I suppose we can continue to ignore the health care woes here like Bush did,and use the children of Iraq as an excuse for the time being.

namvet
08-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Osama is on the same level as Hitler???...I thought the former president George Bush was.

I suppose we can continue to ignore the health care woes here like Bush did,and use the children of Iraq as an excuse for the time being.

we need a "final solution" for this illegal government

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 09:25 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sarah, shes a good gal, but she is in way over her head.
2. She has the media after her like no other political figure of this era.
3. I myself, don't see why they go after her like they do.
4. There are many better Reps. out there.
5. Obama is the President, the Reps have to get used to that, Bush had his time, now its Obamas, thats the, *AMERICAN* way.
6. There is no *Final Solution* for Obama, he is our President, I would offer advice as to not go there.
7. Unless you want a pair or three of Han-Bann wearing black suits knocking on yea door.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sarah, shes a good gal, but she is in way over her head.
2. She has the media after her like no other political figure of this era.
3. I myself, don't see why they go after her like they do.
4. There are many better Reps. out there.
5. Obama is the President, the Reps have to get used to that, Bush had his time, now its Obamas, thats the, *AMERICAN* way.
6. There is no *Final Solution* for Obama, he is our President, I would offer advice as to not go there.
7. Unless you want a pair or three of Han-Bann wearing black suits knocking on yea door.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that

1. Palin can now put on the brass knuckles and draw blood.

2. they consider her a loose cannon.

3. i do. its that obvious

4. who she can help organize now

5. Osama is an illegal alien period !!!

6. been watching the townhalls???

7. ill say come in. they'll eat 170 grain soft tip 30 cal.

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that

1. I think she will come off as a nutjob, atleast the media will make her look that way, so either way, shes screwed.

2. She just may be, seems she's going to be perceived as one, hummmm.....

3. Oh so they fear her?...... whys that they have her by the back of the neck?

4. She will be an albatross, who can bare her now?

5. Maybe so, but it didn't come out before election, we are screwed if he is, and screwed because we didn't get the job done on time, so either way we are screwed, get used to it, it won't be over turned.

6. Sure I have been seeing the reports, angry mobs don't get things changed to their way, they get tossed aside.

7. So your willing to check out over an election, shucks man, stick around for the next election!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Sorry bout that,

7. So your willing to check out over an election, shucks man, stick around for the next election!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

7. ill go down with their dead bodies. are they willing to ???? better you live like a slave??? Ill take the alternative. there was NO election. it was a power take over.

8. slide em the ovens while their still alive

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Sorry bout that,

7. ill go down with their dead bodies. are they willing to ???? better you live like a slave??? Ill take the alternative. there was NO election. it was a power take over.

8. slide em the ovens while their still alive

7. No man there was an election, you need to get your feet back on the ground my friend.
8. This would make you pure evil, like Hitler was, and those whom followed him, I don't really think your all that bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

7. No man there was an election, you need to get your feet back on the ground my friend.
8. This would make you pure evil, like Hitler was, and those whom followed him, I don't really think your all that bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

here's a flash: Hitler is in the black house. he'll decide who lives and who dies. babies and seniors. you apporve him. do you approve of this murder??? sorry but it looks like your feet are in the air.

I don't really think your all that bad

you'll get a major argument here

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

here's a flash: Hitler is in the black house. he'll decide who lives and who dies. babies and seniors. you apporve him. do you approve of this murder??? sorry but it looks like your feet are in the air.

you'll get a major argument here

1. Common man, how is Obama going to find the time to decide who lives each day???
2. Right now, there are people deciding why to stop treamnet on their loved ones, and themselves.
3. It won't be the President, my freind.
4. You just haven't been around long enough to understand this.*check that, your a Namvet, you have to be atleast 55, so perhaps you have had to see loved ones die.
5. Your mad, buy I don't see why?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-08-2009, 11:24 AM
North Carolina Lawmaker Gets Death Threat Over Health Reform
Democratic Rep. Brad Miller received the death threat in a phone call Monday.

the tip of the spear is forming

link (link)

namvet
08-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Common man, how is Obama going to find the time to decide who lives each day???
2. Right now, there are people deciding why to stop treamnet on their loved ones, and themselves.
4. You just haven't been around long enough to understand this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

right now is almost over. your living in the past

namvet
08-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

4. You just haven't been around long enough to understand this.*check that, your a Namvet, you have to be atleast 55, so perhaps you have had to see loved ones die.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

lets bring you up to speed

'End-of-Life' Counseling Intensifies Health Care Debate
A provision in the House health care bill would provide Medicare coverage for an end-of-life consultation, leading some to believe that the Obama administration is looking to save money by pressuring insurers to provide less coverage to seniors in the later stages of their lives.

link (link)

well????

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

North Carolina Lawmaker Gets Death Threat Over Health Reform
Democratic Rep. Brad Miller received the death threat in a phone call Monday.

the tip of the spear is forming

link (link)

1. So Obama is calling Dems. and threatening them he will kill them?
2. Laughable my friend.
3. Now if over zealous Reps are doing it, they may have to go sit in some jail cell soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I read the link, sure people need to be aware, that if the don't make a living will, they may end up crippled, unable to talk, laying in a bed 24 hours a day, and have constant care, I mean less able than a baby to take care of themselves.
2. If that sounds doable, just to stay alive, then don't make a living will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So Obama is calling Dems. and threatening them he will kill them?
2. Laughable my friend.
3. Now if over zealous Reps are doing it, they may have to go sit in some jail cell soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So Obama is calling Dems. and threatening them he will kill them?

who made the call ??? Osama ??? Laughable my friend.

namvet
08-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I read the link, sure people need to be aware, that if the don't make a living will, they may end up crippled, unable to talk, laying in a bed 24 hours a day, and have constant care, I mean less able than a baby to take care of themselves.
2. If that sounds doable, just to stay alive, then don't make a living will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

who need a living will after the bill pass's ???? not worth the paper its written on. I think this all going way over your head.

chesswarsnow
08-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah sure I get it.
2. I got it long ago.
3. The healthcare system we have is rigged to drain everything from everyone, who has anything.
4. Unless thats fixed, and soon, this nation might as well get a name change, call it, *The United States Of Healthcare*
5. This is why Obama is attempting to fix this, I agree one hundred percent, it needs fixing.
6. You probally have the VA to take care of you if your sick or ill.
7. Not everyone has that and people like myself, have aquired some wealth, and yet can't get insurance.
8. I have some conditions, the insurance compaines don't want to take a risk on.
9. I have known countless people who had something, and lost everything, when they got a major illness.
10. This ought not so to be.
11. You probally have nothing to lose, and also have the VA Hospital to fall back on.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
08-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah sure I get it.
2. I got it long ago.
3. The healthcare system we have is rigged to drain everything from everyone, who has anything.
4. Unless thats fixed, and soon, this nation might as well get a name change, call it, *The United States Of Healthcare*
5. This is why Obama is attempting to fix this, I agree one hundred percent, it needs fixing.
6. You probally have the VA to take care of you if your sick or ill.
7. Not everyone has that and people like myself, have aquired some wealth, and yet can't get insurance.
8. I have some conditions, the insurance compaines don't want to take a risk on.
9. I have known countless people who had something, and lost everything, when they got a major illness.
10. This ought not so to be.
11. You probally have nothing to lose, and also have the VA Hospital to fall back on.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

wrong. i never applied for VA medical benefits.

it does need fixing. but not turned into an extermination camp.

to bad about your health. hope you don't fall under the "expendable" catagory

I have known countless people who had something, and lost everything, when they got a major illness.

or lose their job??? or get a divorce etc ????

I have to go. we are going to visit my wifes aunt who is terminally ill. at least she can make her own choice.

Jeff
08-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Sorry bout that

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Too funny

#7 no ya wont you will report them to the admin, LMAO