PDA

View Full Version : Paying the bills time

jimnyc
08-09-2009, 10:48 AM
I've run out of funding in Paypal and need to be set for the upcoming hosting charges, as well as renewal of vB license so that we can continue to receive support and updates.

I'm hoping that those who have not donated in the past can help a little this month. There's a "Paypal Donate" button on the bottom of every page you visit. The funding goes strictly to fees associated with the site and anytime I have anything on the positive side I use it towards advertising and/or SEO/ranking.

A simple $5 here and there from various members goes a long way towards supporting the community and keeping it alive.

And no donations from RSR this time as he has been kind enough to donate more times than I can count! :)

Thank you to anyone that can help the site!

crin63
08-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Hows this going Jim?

Trinity
08-10-2009, 10:30 AM
If I get a check from school this week, and that is a big IF, I will try to donate some money.

Noir
08-10-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm currently on a mini-holiday in England, however, whenever I get home on thursday I'll happily lose my donation virginity.

jimnyc
08-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Fees have been covered via donations. Little-Acorn joined the group of supporters, and we have received repeat donations from CSM, crin63 and the bastard who I asked not to donate anymore, RSR.

Guys, this is YOUR community and I hope everyone acknowledges those who have made this all possible over the years.

Thanks to all!

CSM
08-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Fees have been covered via donations. Little-Acorn joined the group of supporters, and we have received repeat donations from CSM, crin63 and the bastard who I asked not to donate anymore, RSR.

Guys, this is YOUR community and I hope everyone acknowledges those who have made this all possible over the years.

Thanks to all!

Dang that RSR anyway!

Kathianne
08-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah T, can't you follow directives? :coffee::laugh2:

Thanks to all those who gave!