PDA

View Full Version : love affair for obama...over?

Trigg
08-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Seems EVERYONES approval of bambam is going down except blacks, of course, they actually went up a percentage point.

Whites and hispanic support has gone down, he has also lost support among EVERY group making MORE THAN $24,000.

So it seems that his support has dwindled down to blacks and poor people with less education.

IT seems that even the gullible college kids are finally opening their eyes. He's lost the support of the 18-25yr olds by a BIG percentage down to 66% from 71%.

The current week is starting off no better for Obama than the previous one. His job approval score in Gallup Poll Daily tracking, conducted July 25-27, is 54%; this is his lowest individual reading to date

http://www.gallup.com/poll/121934/Obama-Approval-Slips-Three-Points-Past-Week.aspx

namvet
08-10-2009, 01:30 PM
TswMeHnh2cA

stephanie
08-10-2009, 01:47 PM
that's good news...

but my love affair for the little Marxist isn't over, because there was never one started...I saw through this guy from the get go...

Trigg
08-10-2009, 03:11 PM
that's good news...

but my love affair for the little Marxist isn't over, because there was never one started...I saw through this guy from the get go...

Too many kids paid attention to what he was saying and ignored the people he associated with and what he had done while in office.

Too many older people voted party line.

Seems they're getting buyers remorse.

Gaffer
08-10-2009, 03:40 PM
I warned a long time ago about who would be riding in on his coat tails. People don't realize it's not just the president they are putting in place. It's all the people he owes for getting him there.

Binky
08-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Pardon me but I can't help but :laugh2::laugh2: on that one. And that broad isn't ladylike at all...She needs to close her legs and cover those boobs a bit more. Very unbecoming....Disgusting. No class whatsoever.

namvet
08-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Pardon me but I can't help but :laugh2::laugh2: on that one. And that broad isn't ladylike at all...She needs to close her legs and cover those boobs a bit more. Very unbecoming....Disgusting. No class whatsoever.

maybe she's after votes :coffee:

Binky
08-11-2009, 10:17 AM
She's after something and I'm sure she's already found it.

namvet
08-11-2009, 10:18 AM
she's either in love or in heat:lol: