PDA

View Full Version : Dogs eat more than homework

CSM
08-11-2009, 05:53 AM
Mom Accused of Cutting Off Son's Genitals Blames Dog

HOUSTON — Prosecutors told jurors Monday that a Texas woman accused of cutting off her infant son's genitals two years ago was a drug abuser who showed no remorse or concern for her child as he was on the verge of death.

Katherine Nadal's defense attorneys, however, said an expert will back up the 28-year-old woman's claim it could have been the family dog, a 6-to-7 pound dachshund, that mutilated her son in their suburban Houston apartment in March 2007.

SO, the dog manages to not only drastically mutilate the kid but "mommy dearest" doesn't wake up to what must have been some pretty terrifying screaming! What "dog expert" (that isn't on the same drugs as "mommy dearest") could possibly believe a 7 pound dachshund would bite in a perfect square?

This is as good an argument for the criminalization of drug use as any I've heard so far. Then again, I'm sure poor "momy dearest" will somehow end up the victim here.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,538860,00.html

Binky
08-11-2009, 09:43 AM
That's just horrific, to say the least. Besides, any cop, judge, jury or doctor would be able to tell whether the genitels were cut or gnawed off.

Jeez, now I'll have a vision of the mother cutting them off, in my brain. Oy vey! :bang3: