PDA

View Full Version : can you be addicted to being pregnant?

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2009, 08:09 PM
http://health.msn.com/pregnancy/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100243083&GT1=31036

It's not just in your head. There really is a bumper crop of baby bumps out there, from the famously fertile, like Heidi Klum, who's flirting with her fourth set of stretch marks in five years, to the infamous Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, who earlier this year bore eight babies at once even though she already had six other kids at home that she could barely afford to take care of.

In 2007 alone, American women birthed more than 4.3 million babies — the highest number ever. More than a quarter of those were to women having their third or fourth child, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And despite the infertility freak-out the entire country seems to be currently engaged in, only a small number of these babies — perhaps 100,000 — resulted from medical interventions such as in vitro fertilization, says Jamie Grifo, M.D., Ph.D., director of the division of reproductive endocrinology at the NYU School of Medicine.

Trigg
08-12-2009, 01:54 PM
http://health.msn.com/pregnancy/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100243083&GT1=31036

It's not just in your head. There really is a bumper crop of baby bumps out there, from the famously fertile, like Heidi Klum, who's flirting with her fourth set of stretch marks in five years, to the infamous Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, who earlier this year bore eight babies at once even though she already had six other kids at home that she could barely afford to take care of.

In 2007 alone, American women birthed more than 4.3 million babies — the highest number ever. More than a quarter of those were to women having their third or fourth child, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And despite the infertility freak-out the entire country seems to be currently engaged in, only a small number of these babies — perhaps 100,000 — resulted from medical interventions such as in vitro fertilization, says Jamie Grifo, M.D., Ph.D., director of the division of reproductive endocrinology at the NYU School of Medicine.

Births are down 60,000 from last year. Now we'll see articles about how women hate being pregnant and they're rebelling against society.

gabosaurus
08-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Martin, please don't try to discuss serious and complex subjects. :D

5stringJeff
08-14-2009, 05:23 PM
How is having 3 or 4 kids a pregnancy addiction?

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 08:29 PM
I don't know about that, martin, but I know I have been addicted to fucking since I was about 13 years old. I was molested then by a 21 year old Army veteran that was discharged because she was pregnant, I was her paperboy, she got behind in her payments and nature takes it's place.

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't know about that, martin, but I know I have been addicted to fucking since I was about 13 years old. I was molested then by a 21 year old Army veteran that was discharged because she was pregnant, I was her paperboy, she got behind in her payments and nature takes it's place.

Psychoblues

She whored herself out to you for a newspaper? Bullshit.

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Have you ever considered sucking this, night train? :pee: night train

She whored herself out to you for a newspaper? Bullshit.

Or maybe you were just leading me on? :pee: night train

You are such a sucker for low level comedy! The industry makes billions from idiots like you!

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Here you go, little fella.

http://www.picvault.info/images/537086587_PyschoBabble.jpg

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 11:02 PM
I refuse to repeat the shit you say, nighttrain. You are one sick sonofabitch!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 12:22 AM
making fun of alleged alcoholism, is not funny.

nor is calling someone an alcohlic appropriate.

Nor am i saying pb is perfect, or always the nicest person

I try to be fair and just, even if some dont like it

Here you go, little fella.

http://www.picvault.info/images/537086587_PyschoBabble.jpg

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Your jamm is cool, marteen! Fuck night train. Her shit is some stanky stuff!!! I am familiar with that kind of ridiculous mumbo jumbo!!

making fun of alleged alcoholism, is not funny.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 12:59 AM
im pleased to see that you understood I was defending you.

I have nothing against nighttrain.

I tried to be fair and impartial even though were friends :)

:dance:

Your jamm is cool, marteen! Fuck night train. Her shit is some stanky stuff!!! I am familiar with that kind of ridiculous mumbo jumbo!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 02:27 AM
Jamm on, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!

im pleased to see that you understood I was defending you.

I have nothing against nighttrain.

I tried to be fair and impartial even though were friends :)

:dance:

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-28-2009, 01:05 AM
making fun of alleged alcoholism, is not funny. Indeed, it is not. This is not alleged.

Are you seriously debating this? And who are you to tell me that I can't call a drunk a drunk?

Good to hear, he's actually one of the most boorish persons I've ever had the displeasure of meeting on the internet.

I'd have to disagree, Martin, and I'll tell you why even though you won't like it.

You "bonded" to him because he's a loser and you have low self esteem.

Research back on the old board and read some of his posts from '02 or so, and you'll see how far he has degenerated. All he's capable now of is nonsensical comments and a lot of emoticons, if you're looking for a mentor you need to raise your sights a lot higher.

I know this is harsh, but it's something you need to hear.

Be your own man.

Noir
08-28-2009, 04:15 AM
De-railed thread is de-railed.

The question is interesting, and I think that some women are addicted to having children, thus explaining why some women have 10+ children, but I don't think having 3-4 children is an addiction, just natural.

Trigg
08-28-2009, 11:47 AM
De-railed thread is de-railed.

The question is interesting, and I think that some women are addicted to having children, thus explaining why some women have 10+ children, but I don't think having 3-4 children is an addiction, just natural.

Exactly

Many people simply enjoy children and want more than 2, nothing unusual about that, I have 4 myself.

10 is a little extreme. But, if a person can afford lots of children and they have a healthy loving environment than more power to them. It's really no one's business IMHO.

Said1
08-29-2009, 12:52 PM

Psychoblues

Night Train is a manly as they come ya old windbag. :beer:

Said1
08-29-2009, 12:53 PM

Psychoblues

Nighttrain is a manly as they come ya old windbag. :beer:

And Martin, I do think people can become addicted to being pregnant and having children, just ask the Duggars. :laugh2: