SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
08-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. One of my fav. subjects.
2. Lets hear what you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What flood? The mythical one or the last 100 yrs stuff?

chesswarsnow
08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

What flood? The mythical one or the last 100 yrs stuff?

1. The one in 1993 ofcourse.
2. Here in America.
3. Hehehehe,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

crin63
08-12-2009, 12:37 AM
I find it interesting to look out over the Arizona desert from up high. It looks just like all the creek beds I used to play around in panning for gold, only on a larger scale. The rolling hills look like mineral deposits from receding water.

PostmodernProphet
08-12-2009, 06:01 AM
a few miles from where I live there is an area that once was a river bed (related to glacial activity).....it is about two miles wide and the soil is peat.....lots of "salad bowl" farming there (celery, onion, carrots, etc....it runs about twenty miles long.....so once, it was a huge river, now there isn't even a stream......

my home is about five miles from the shore of Lake Michigan....the shore now is sand dunes.....if you dig down at my home, most of the soil is sand....so, ages ago the shore of Lake Michigan was five miles further east......that would take a lot of water.....

chesswarsnow
08-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. What do you think the world looked like before the flood?
2. I mean the first global flood.
3. Not 1993, just pulling Mr.P's leg.
4. Where are the bones of all those Dino's who died to make all that oil coming up from the ground?
5. How did all that oil get there?
6. How did it get buried, so far down there?
7. Where did all the earthen matter come from?
8. Is the same layering under da sea?
9. If the same layers of soil exist under the sea, where did that come from?
10. All these questions to be debated here on DP, and a bag-o-chips
11. Lets get this debate started!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
08-12-2009, 09:20 PM
There has never been a global flood. Only regional floods. The global flood is just a myth.

chesswarsnow
08-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

There has never been a global flood. Only regional floods. The global flood is just a myth.

1. Oh really, can you prove that?
2. What does the Bible say about it?
3. This world was far different before the flood.
4. Far.
5. Where are all the bones then?
6. Explain where they went if they didn't end up in the bottom of the oceans.
7. Where did all that oil come from?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh really, can you prove that?
2. What does the Bible say about it?
3. This world was far different before the flood.
4. Far.
5. Where are all the bones then?
6. Explain where they went if they didn't end up in the bottom of the oceans.
7. Where did all that oil come from?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The earth is 4.5 billion years old. There have been axis shifts, floods, upheavals, super volcanoes and meteor strikes.

What the bible says is a primitive way of trying to explain things the people of that time didn't understand. It only deals with the general region of the middle east and the Mediterranean.

The world has changed many times. Glaciers causing the most changes. As for a global flood, there is not that much water on the planet to completely cover all the land.

What bones are you looking for? The bones of dinosaurs are everywhere. They are being found constantly. As for oil, that comes from plants that grew in certain locations around the world and were buried in one way or another. After millions of years of pressure the plant remains turned into oil. Coal comes from the same source. Diamonds are formed from coal deposits under millions of tons of pressure.

Catastrophic changes have occurred for billions of years. Land masses are raised or lowered. Sea levels change, lakes are formed or emptied, and things get preserved in the ground depending on temperature and dryness. A little geology goes a long way.

The book of Genesis was written by people who didn't even know Europe existed let alone the rest of the world. The Chinese had a thriving civilization long before the so called flood and it is still there.

You want to prove anything to me do it with facts, not the bible says.

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 10:12 AM
/shrugs....maybe

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/images/drift/PangeaUltima_med.jpg

Gaffer
08-13-2009, 10:29 AM
/shrugs....maybe

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/images/drift/PangeaUltima_med.jpg

The super continent could be reformed.

chesswarsnow
08-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Heres what I say the world looked like.
2. First off there were no mountains.
3. Nothing even rose off the earth surface more than 150 feet, high hills would describe them.
4. The globe was just that, round, with no oceans.
5. It never rained, and the water that was, was in lakes.
6. Lakes were stream fed, and were only fed by springs, water coming up from under ground.
7. They kept the lakes full.
8. Crops grew because there was a dew that settled over all the lands at night.
9. There was a firmament, that was basically a bubble like sheild of water incasing the entire planet.
10. This water barrier was a half mile thick, and what was the outer most layer of the atmosphere.
11. Besides the magnetic film which held it together like paint, or something that acted like a plastic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
08-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. Nothing even rose off the earth surface more than 150 feet, high hills would describe them.
6. Lakes were stream fed, and were only fed by springs, water coming up from under ground.
9. There was a firmament, that was basically a bubble like sheild of water incasing the entire planet.
10. This water barrier was a half mile thick, and what was the outer most layer of the atmosphere.
11. Besides the magnetic film which held it together like paint, or something that acted like a plastic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gravity-defying water? Rock that expands thousands of times its size when it gets wet? You creationists are hilarious when you try to come up with scientific or natural explanations for what are claimed to be supernatural feats by a deity.

Your god couldn't simply create the water needed to make it rain for 40 days and nights, but had to preposition it in the atmosphere? Really?

And what crops exactly are going to be grown in a no-sunlight environment? FYI, sunlight isn't going to penetrate 2500 feet of water.

You'd make a lot more sense with a "god snapped his fingers" and it happened argument. You'd still be wrong, but your argument would at least be in line with what you claim to believe.

Mr. P
08-14-2009, 12:04 AM

If I'd have been around then and saw that I would have said "Gawd Damn, I hope it don't rain today!". :laugh2:

Noir
08-14-2009, 04:42 AM
I once bought a few DVDs by a creationist to hear his explination of stuff (as one of my aunties goes to a creationist church.) and damnfunny it was too, according to him dinos are still alive and well, living somewhere in the middle of africa, the explination? 'africas an awefully big place, they could be there are we just haven't seen them yet' xD
honestly those DVDs gave me allot more lulz that some comedy DVDs I've bought.

As for the flood, I think it's a load of tosh, for to many reasons to detail in my current state of tiredness.

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 07:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

Gravity-defying water?

1. Yes, if your God you can do these kinds of things with water, *Part The Red Sea*, *Walk On IT*, etc.

Rock that expands thousands of times its size when it gets wet?

2. Expanding rock? I don't think so, I will explain what happened, later.

You creationists are hilarious when you try to come up with scientific or natural explanations for what are claimed to be supernatural feats by a deity.

3. Glad you're amused, but the facts are what I'm saying, not your theories

Your god couldn't simply create the water needed to make it rain for 40 days and nights, but had to preposition it in the atmosphere? Really?

4. Yes, it also kept back the strong rays of the sun, which in the old world contributed to long life.

And what crops exactly are going to be grown in a no-sunlight environment? FYI, sunlight isn't going to penetrate 2500 feet of water.

5. The water was pure clean water, it was no problem for light to beam through it, just to remind you, at that time, there were no clouds too, rain never happened, it was very idealic, to say the least.

You'd make a lot more sense with a "god snapped his fingers" and it happened argument. You'd still be wrong, but your argument would at least be in line with what you claim to believe.

6. Why lie, I find the truth far more interesting.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

If I'd have been around then and saw that I would have said "Gawd Damn, I hope it don't rain today!". :laugh2:

1. Silly, you would of never seen a cloud, or even noticed the firmament, it was basically invisible to the eye, you wouldn't of even known what rain was.
2. At that time you could look right at the sun, and it wouldn't hurt your eyes, and the sun looked 100 times its size it appears now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Sorry bout that,

I once bought a few DVDs by a creationist to hear his explination of stuff (as one of my aunties goes to a creationist church.) and damnfunny it was too, according to him dinos are still alive and well, living somewhere in the middle of africa, the explination? 'africas an awefully big place, they could be there are we just haven't seen them yet' xD
honestly those DVDs gave me allot more lulz that some comedy DVDs I've bought.

As for the flood, I think it's a load of tosh, for to many reasons to detail in my current state of tiredness.

1. Most Dinos did die, because they were not asked to come onto the Ark.
2. Most Dinos bones are in the bottom of the ocean, with only older bones hundred of years before the flood on natural ground as we know it now, being buried at that time.
3. Oh, the flood isn't depending on if you believe in it, it still happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
08-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. Most Dinos bones are in the bottom of the ocean, with only older bones hundred of years before the flood on natural ground as we know it now, being buried at that time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL why weren't the dinosaurs asked to come on the ark. Did they have bad table manners or something?

Were Koala Bears asked? Was there a good store of eucalyptus leaves available to them? How did they get from a mountain in Turkey to Australia?

This was a sit around the fire and entertain ourselves story thousands of years ago. And today we have people like you trying to rationalize it and creating even more fantasy to add to it.

I don't care how pure water is, at 2500 feet it's still dark.

You do realize that the people who told this story (they had no written language) also believed the world was flat and they were the center of the universe.

I have been inspired by god to tell you to sell off your property and by health insurance. It has to be true because of the word inspired. Therefore you can take it to the bank.

Noir
08-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that but were did you see 'all animals except for some dinos were let inti the arc?

Here's the king james version of the bible
"[8] Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

[9] There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah."

and certainly 'a' flood happened, whether or not is is 'the' flood as is described in the bible, ie covering the earth is up for debate.

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

LOL why weren't the dinosaurs asked to come on the ark. Did they have bad table manners or something?

1. Didn't hear the call I suppose.

Were Koala Bears asked? Was there a good store of eucalyptus leaves available to them? How did they get from a mountain in Turkey to Australia?

2. They may have been able to eat what ever at the time.

This was a sit around the fire and entertain ourselves story thousands of years ago. And today we have people like you trying to rationalize it and creating even more fantasy to add to it.

3. I don't think so.

I don't care how pure water is, at 2500 feet it's still dark.

4. What would make crystal clear water stop light?

You do realize that the people who told this story (they had no written language) also believed the world was flat and they were the center of the universe.

5. How was it written then?

I have been inspired by god to tell you to sell off your property and by health insurance. It has to be true because of the word inspired. Therefore you can take it to the bank.

6. Lame, thats another thread.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Noir
08-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Right, obvious troll is obvious, no way could someone really think they are accepatable answers.

Gaffer
08-14-2009, 06:18 PM
No matter how clear and pure water is there is this thing call refraction. The light breaks up and is un able to penetrate to depth. The only way light can travel any distance is through a total vacuum. It's all basic science, which you obviously have no grasp of.

Koala's eat only one thing, eucalyptus leaves. Are you saying they evolved from eating other things?

Your bible wasn't written until writing was developed somewhere between 1000 and 2000 BC. And until about the 1600's most people could not read or write. That remained a fact until about the 1800's actually.

You do realize the book of genisis was written by many authors over hundreds of years. Each one adding something new to the telling. Even the new testament was not written down until 300 years after Christ was dead. You really should do some research into what you believe in and stop taking the bible literally. All it is is a blue print for how to live your life and be civilized.

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Light doesn't have to act the way you say it will.
2. Heres what I say happened to the earth, after and during the flood.
3. When Noah closed up the doors of the Ark, the rain came down in buckets.
4. And the earth that was once flat, now was under water.
5. The highest peaks were only 150 feet, with all that water coming down from the sky, it was no problem to submerge ALL the land.
6. Also the water from under ground broke forth.
7. This breaking forth of the ground caused what is known as the baseball seam crack that is commonly known at the tectonic plates.
8. When the under ground waters broke forth and began to flood up, the caverns where this water was, was emptied.
9. And when all the weight of the water was over the planet, the shear weight upon the old surface buckled.
10. And caved in, this caused an upheaval of what we now see the continents.
11. This formed the mountains, and where ever the mountains are, this is what brought up all the plains in Spain, and others parts of the earth.
12. If you look at the maps, on every continent, on earth, there is always mountains that range on certain sides and centers of them.
13. This was how the land masses were formed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

Right, obvious troll is obvious, no way could someone really think they are accepatable answers.

1. Huh?
2. Whos trolling?
3. Me???
4. This is a sharing of reason.
5. You done reasoning?
6. You may bow out of this tread partner.:laugh2:

7. You don't like where this is going so you call *Troll!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
08-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Huh?
2. Whos trolling?
3. Me???
5. You done reasoning?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you aren't trolling? You seriously believe why you are saying?
Jezy Crezy.
I like the idea of reasoning though, basicly nothing we know about anything is right. It just was all different cus God wanted it to be and nothing that we can say will alter that, and you have the brass to talk about reasoned argument?
xD

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ofcourse I believe it, its all in the Bible.
2. Which I believe whole heartedly.
3. What is it you believe in?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
08-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Huh?
2. Whos trolling?
3. Me???
5. You done reasoning?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL...reasoning? There's not a shred of reason in your scenario. It's just made-up, unsubstantiated, intellectually-bankrupt BS that a four-year-old on acid might come up with. You wanna leave your progeny a legacy, I suggest you buy them some science instruction.

Gaffer
08-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

5. The highest peaks were only 150 feet, with all that water coming down from the sky, it was no problem to submerge ALL the land.
7. This breaking forth of the ground caused what is known as the baseball seam crack that is commonly known at the tectonic plates.
8. When the under ground waters broke forth and began to flood up, the caverns where this water was, was emptied.
9. And when all the weight of the water was over the planet, the shear weight upon the old surface buckled.
11. This formed the mountains, and where ever the mountains are, this is what brought up all the plains in Spain, and others parts of the earth.
12. If you look at the maps, on every continent, on earth, there is always mountains that range on certain sides and centers of them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Light always acts the same way. It never changes. Physics is physics.

And you can prove the world was flat and hills were 150 feet high how? Sounds like a lot of speculation on your part to explain something you have no clue about. Sorta like the writers of genesis.

I'm getting bored with this now, so unless you can come up with some concrete proof of your claims well let this die and move on to other things.

Trinity
08-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Say what??? :link::link::link::link::link::link:

Trinity
08-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:link:

Trinity
08-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ok, so that's your bible, print it, then we will have another version.

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

Say what??? :link::link::link::link::link::link:

1. Bible.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
08-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ofcourse I believe it, its all in the Bible.
2. Which I believe whole heartedly.
3. What is it you believe in?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1- then quote were god decided that some dinos were not to get on board, and that mountins were only 150ft tall ect, quote the passages from the bible that you believe whole heartedly.
2-what I believe is not important, but it's based on chaos Theroy. Far to much to type out and explain at the moment, and given your lack of reasoning it would prob be a waste of my time typing it out.

I do look forward ti you quote the bible though.

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But sorry Noir, I don't do, *Get Bible Script*.
2. Stopped doing that years ago.
3. Its in there, just go read it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
08-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I did read the bit with the flood, infact I even quoted from it earlyer in the thread, and there is not one mention of some animals being left behinds, or hills that are only 150 feet tall.
Maybe you stopped quoting from the bible because what you were looking for is not there?...jutsa thought.

Mr. P
08-14-2009, 10:08 PM
I believe we have a certifiable loon.

chesswarsnow
08-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Uncalled for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
08-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Uncalled for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yer right the neg rep you blessed me with was uncalled for..The loon part is obvious I didn't need to mention it. Sorry bout that. :laugh2:

Gaffer
08-15-2009, 07:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can't get made up bible script. You were called on what you said and can't produce anything to back it up. That makes you a liar. Which is another reason to have no more to do with you.

Kathianne
08-15-2009, 08:42 AM
I believe we have a certifiable loon.

Careful Mr. P, that could hurt some sensibilities here. :laugh2:

MtnBiker
08-15-2009, 11:16 AM
wolf

chesswarsnow
08-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If this is going to get into name calling I will end this debate.
2. Some people can't handle the truth.
3. That would be you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
08-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Doesn't that fly in the FACT that the Bible says that EVERY Animal was on the ark?

In Genesis 6:19–20, the Bible says that two of every sort of land vertebrate (seven of the “clean” animals) were brought by God to the Ark. Therefore, dinosaurs (land vertebrates) were represented on the Ark.

Although there are about 668 names of dinosaurs, there are perhaps only 55 different “kinds” of dinosaurs. Furthermore, not all dinosaurs were huge like the brachiosaurus, and even those dinosaurs on the Ark were probably “teenagers” or young adults.

Missileman
08-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Doesn't that fly in the FACT that the Bible says that EVERY Animal was on the ark?

In Genesis 6:19–20, the Bible says that two of every sort of land vertebrate (seven of the “clean” animals) were brought by God to the Ark. Therefore, dinosaurs (land vertebrates) were represented on the Ark.

Although there are about 668 names of dinosaurs, there are perhaps only 55 different “kinds” of dinosaurs. Furthermore, not all dinosaurs were huge like the brachiosaurus, and even those dinosaurs on the Ark were probably “teenagers” or young adults.

Yeah! And God probably shrank all the dinosaurs down to the size of fleas and Noah kept them in his pocket the whole time. <--- insert wanker smilie here

chesswarsnow
08-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Closed.
2. Thats all folks!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
08-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Don't go away mad, just go away.

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

Don't go away mad, just go away.

1. Why should I go away?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Why should I go away?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why do you hassle everyone? Why can't you let some things just roll off you?

-Cp
08-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeah! And God probably shrank all the dinosaurs down to the size of fleas and Noah kept them in his pocket the whole time. <--- insert wanker smilie here

Why would he have to do that?

Missileman
08-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Why would he have to do that?

That way, you or Chess can make up a story about Noah getting seasick and bending over the railing to hurl, causing the dinosaurs to fall out of his pocket into the ocean where they all drowned, thus explaining scientifically why there are no dinosaurs still roaming the planet or 5,000 year-old(or younger) dinosaur remains.

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm still confused with man, (aka Noah) and dinosaurs in same post. :dev2:

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 03:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

Why do you hassle everyone? Why can't you let some things just roll off you?

1. You mean when some here start name calling?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You mean when some here start name calling?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Meaning reporting posts for no reason, other than you disagree with the poster.

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

Meaning reporting posts for no reason, other than you disagree with the poster.

1. Example?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Smurf-Herder
08-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Adam and Eve, as well as the Flood story must be allegories. Because there were other people in both cases alive in the world at the time for their children to marry.

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

Adam and Eve, as well as the Flood story must be allegories. Because there were other people in both cases alive in the world at the time for their children to marry.

1. I read your response, but I am sorry, I have closed all debate in this thread.
2. I began this thread, and I ended it, for slanderous name calling.
3. Unless some one else wants this one
4. It will go un-answered by me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Whoops.

Sorry bout that,

1. I read your response, but I am sorry, I have closed all debate in this thread.he dreams of powers, he doesn't hae
2. I began this thread, and I ended it, for slanderous name calling.again, not power to do so.
3. Unless some one else wants this one
4. It will go un-answered by me.small lose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay, you take this one!
2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay, you take this one!
2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That was enlightening, to no one than yourself. Then again, masturbation seems your preferred method.

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

That was enlightening, to no one than yourself. Then again, masturbation seems your preferred method.

1. You got nothing, thats okay deary.
2. Your comong off as desperate.
3. Hehehehehe,......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You got nothing, thats okay deary.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What? No 'report post'? Do not hold back, we'd miss the daily update.

Gaffer
08-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Well cheesy you don't have the power to close the thread and any of us that want to continue the discussion will do so. You can just go away.

As I said before, Genesis is a story created by ancient people to try to understand something they had no way to explain or understand. Some people can't grasp that, and some have to make up facts and claim its scripture to support their ignorance. I call em what they are.

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

Well cheesy you don't have the power to close the thread and any of us that want to continue the discussion will do so. You can just go away.

As I said before, Genesis is a story created by ancient people to try to understand something they had no way to explain or understand. Some people can't grasp that, and some have to make up facts and claim its scripture to support their ignorance. I call em what they are.

1. Hehehehehe,......
2. I am what makes this thread what it is.
3. I already ended it.
4. Lets see what you can do with it Gaffer.
5. This should be entertaining. LOL!!!!
6. Oh wait, didn't you throw the game board up in the air, and start calling names already?
7. Yeah, thats right, you lost it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

What? No 'report post'? Do not hold back, we'd miss the daily update.

1. Your showing your lack of class.
2. You go girl!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
08-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hehehehehe,......
3. I already ended it.
6. Oh wait, didn't you throw the game board up in the air, and start calling names already?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Since you did not respond with the scriptures everyone here asked for I called you what you are. Do you prefer something else, like fibber? Teller of tall tales? Truth challenged? Fabricator? Story teller? You tell me what best describes someone who makes things up to prove his point.

Noir
08-16-2009, 06:53 PM
...so...going for the most ludicrous 'debate' for the 2009 DP awards CWN? You've got it in the bag...Er, well done?

Kathianne
08-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hehehehehe,......
3. I already ended it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Again, according to you showing my lack of class, You DO NOT have the power to close a thread, in reality or in actuality because you won a debate. You fail, both ways.

No poster has 'reported' more posts for unsubstantiated reasons than you, which only substantiates your premise of being entitled to more than you are worth.

The above isn't about moderating, since for the most part you own your reports. Again, you feel justified in attempting to play rules to achieve your ends.

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

Again, according to you showing my lack of class, You DO NOT have the power to close a thread, in reality or in actuality because you won a debate. You fail, both ways.

No poster has 'reported' more posts for unsubstantiated reasons than you, which only substantiates your premise of being entitled to more than you are worth.

The above isn't about moderating, since for the most part you own your reports. Again, you feel justified in attempting to play rules to achieve your ends.

1. Correct me if I'm wrong deary, but if people try and inflame the debate with name calling.
2. My first reaction is to just report it.
3. Then maybe ding thier rep.
4. Isn't that better than me grabbing my flame thrower?
5. Oh and no materr how you want to stroke it, deary, this debate is over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Correct me if I'm wrong deary, but if people try and inflame the debate with name calling.
2. My first reaction is to just report it.
3. Then maybe ding thier rep.
4. Isn't that better than me grabbing my flame thrower?
5. Oh and no materr how you want to stroke it, deary, this debate is over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There never was a debate..

chesswarsnow
08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

There never was a debate..

1. Well,....if there wasn't, there certainly isn't going to be one now Mr. P.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas