PDA

View Full Version : Dream interpretation

gabosaurus
08-12-2009, 05:37 PM
How would you interprete this dream sequence:

http://i28.tinypic.com/334uh49.jpg

Trigg
08-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Looks to me like the unicorn represents bambams mythical change.

There are 3 phallic symbols, take that as you will.

I see Rush being cast down from on high...by the "chosen one"

This really looks very sexual to me with bambam on his "horse" naked spanking Rush with the cable and the liberal use of phallic symbols.

The horse looks mad at bambam, wonder why.

NightTrain
08-12-2009, 08:36 PM
I'd say you'd love to be ridden like a horse by Obama whilst your grandfather looks on.

glockmail
08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Some homo leftist bullshit. *shrug*

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 10:15 AM
I would say that anyone who dreams of Limbaugh and Obama naked in the same sequence had better hope there are provisions in the health care plan for mental health benefits....

stephanie
08-13-2009, 10:28 AM
that looks like one sick ass dream to me..but probably just what a lefty would dream about..jeeeze

emmett
08-13-2009, 10:37 AM
You folks are reading this all wrong!

This is merely an advertisement for the Olympics. Rush is in the middle of performing a 2 and a half twist dive in the pike position. Obama, jealous of Rush's obvious athletic skill has shown up to spoil his try out. Barry by choosing a White Unicorn has made a political statement of how he feels the future should be in that he will ride the horned Whites to the future.

Gabby, on a serious note honey.......there are a lot of social activities available to people in your area that you could get involved in. Given this offering it is obvious you have far too much time on your hands. How wonderful it must be to have a hard working conservative husband go to work and earn well so you can sit at home and play on the computer and insult the military people (John Mccain) who fought to make your life such a wonderful experience.