PDA

View Full Version : Video: Sheila Jackson-Lee shows her respect for constituents

red states rule
08-13-2009, 06:56 AM
We know Dems do not like having to go out and talk to the voters. We know the left looks dopwn on most of America, and really do not want to be in the same room with the middle class

However, I must give Sheila Jackson Lee some credit - she openly shows her contempt for those people at her town hall meetings

At the 4:30 mark she takes a cell phone call while a voter is asking her a question

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zf1FM69GcCY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zf1FM69GcCY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

namvet
08-13-2009, 08:42 AM
"there's something happenin' here, what it is ain't exactly clear, there's a man with a gun over there, telling me i got to beware" :laugh2:

cat slave
08-14-2009, 02:52 AM
Love it!!!

Shes the nit wit who when the Voyager or Mariner or whatever it was that
landed on Mars....she indignantly asked where the flag was!!!!
"Sheila", that was on the moon...we havent been to Mars yet...or maybe
she has.

CSM
08-14-2009, 06:07 AM
Love it!!!

Shes the nit wit who when the Voyager or Mariner or whatever it was that
landed on Mars....she indignantly asked where the flag was!!!!
"Sheila", that was on the moon...we havent been to Mars yet...or maybe
she has.

She is one of the reasons I actually believe women are from Venus.

crin63
08-14-2009, 10:21 AM
I cant stand Sheila Jackson Lee however she did apologize for it last night on Greta and asked the woman to come to another town hall meeting so she could apologize to her directly.

She said the phone call was to a health care hotline to help answer questions that were being asked. It was still rude and she should have told everyone what she was doing.

cat slave
08-15-2009, 11:39 PM
She is one of the reasons I actually believe women are from Venus.

LOL...could be!