PDA

View Full Version : Ed Schultz Promoting Talk of Presidential Assassination

red states rule
08-14-2009, 09:29 AM
The left is really melting down. They will do anything to aviod talking about the issues, and the facts

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/78Tr51CsVQ0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/78Tr51CsVQ0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Gaffer
08-14-2009, 09:34 AM
This guy is a psyco.

Glenn Beck? Is he up against Beck in the ratings or something?

red states rule
08-14-2009, 09:36 AM
This guy is a psyco.

Glenn Beck? Is he up against Beck in the ratings or something?

While alot of lefties openly hoped to see Pres Bush taken out, few on the right want that to happen

I do not want to see any election overturned with a gun.

Given this rant from Sgt Schultz, I would like to see the Secret Service to double Obama's security.

Schultz is a joke, and is a shining example of the level of "journalism" at MSNBC

Monkeybone
08-14-2009, 09:37 AM
The FBI has said that it has come to the point where they basically have to "check out everybody" since you don't know what is just something being said, or something being threatened.

red states rule
08-14-2009, 09:40 AM
The FBI has said that it has come to the point where they basically have to "check out everybody" since you don't know what is just something being said, or something being threatened.

I have no objection to the FBI and the Secret Sevice diong whatever is needed to protect our elected officials

I hope Sgt Scgultz gets the help he so desperatly needs.

I would like to be a fly on the wall in the MSNBC lunch room when Matthews, Schultz, and Keith sit together and have lunch together and talk about current events

Monkeybone
08-14-2009, 10:20 AM
ok.... has anyone even said that? Have there been chants to "kill Obama"? or have there been the random person saying that and if they do, it is shot down?

I remember some bush opposers saying to kill him alot. Dead or Alive posters with Alive crossed out. haven't seen those yet for Obama.

namvet
08-14-2009, 12:00 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/xant03.jpg

link (link)

Secret Service Cut Corners on Obama's Protection ???

story (story)

Monkeybone
08-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Yah in the link, it says that Obama wasn't even where tha guy was and they took him in. ok. how many of the people with Bush signs were?

and the story link says that "the Secret Service is cutting corners". OK...what corners? Apparently the book itself doesn't even tell.

these two things are just people trying to get a rise and make more people look anti-Obama becasue he is black...ish

namvet
08-14-2009, 01:04 PM
did JFK's killer advertise in the Dallas paper ????? there's plenty of threats. you have but to look for them

Threats to Assassinate the President Soar By 400 Percent Since Taking Office, Averaging 30 Threats a Day; Most are Cranks, but All Must Be Investigated, Putting a Strain on an Understaffed Secret Service While Concerns Mount About Racist Hate Groups

link (link)

glockmail
08-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Didn't the lefties make a fucking Hollywood movie about Bush getting assassinated? :cool:

namvet
08-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Fear for Obama's Safety Grows as Hate Groups Thrive on Racial Backlash
Violent Signs, Gun, Standoff Latest in Emerging Anger Towards the President

Experts who track hate groups across the U.S. are growing increasingly concerned over violent rhetoric targeted at President Obama, especially as the debate over health care intensifies and a pattern of threats emerges.

read on (read on)

cat slave
08-15-2009, 11:38 PM
I dont think people who make threats are the ones that will do things. I
think if anyone means to do such things they will not advertise it!

08-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Is anyone talking about assasination? I must have missed it. I could have sworn the people were asking their elected officials specifics about the bill and the elected officials couldnt give a single answer.

Also, Glenn doesnt hide behind anything. He doesnt hide who He is. He is pretty straight frward. In fact, Glenn is probably the most honest person on the radio. I dont think he is going to tell you anything he isnt thinking.