PDA

View Full Version : Official DP NFL picks 2009

jimnyc
08-15-2009, 11:50 AM
(repeat post from prior year but everything still applies...)

Official Entry Form: http://www.debatepolicy.com/picks.htm

I have hand coded the entire page as I couldn't find a suitable on-line program to utilize. This page will allow you to make your picks, and the results will be emailed directly to me. Once all submissions are complete and entries are closed I will post everyone's picks for the week for all to keep track.

1- "Name" submitted must be the same as you use on the board
2- Picks must be submitted by time specified on page - no exceptions (Time specified is in EST)
3- No point spread utilized - straight up picks
4- Corresponding IP addresses are recorded. Anyone found trying to "sabotage" another entrant will be banned for the rest of the season - In other words, don't try submitting picks that suck with someone else's name!
5- If for some reason the page is unavailable, or not functioning correctly, your picks must be submitted directly to admin - at - debatepolicy - dot - com

The seasons first entries are not due until Sept. 10th at 6pm. Don't feel the need to submit right away. A lot of things can change between now and kickoff! I will remind everyone about the picks a week before the regular season starts.

Weekly statistics will be posted on the Tuesday after all the games.

If anyone has any questions, ask them here. If you want to see something different about the picks page, or the contest in general, post your comments in here. We'll work out the kinks before the season starts...

Any updates and/or changes made will be posted here for all participants to see.

5stringJeff
08-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Prepare to die, like I was Inigo Montoya and you killed my father.

hjmick
08-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Cool.

jimnyc
08-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Albeit a bit early, I have received picks from RSR and chesswarsnow. I will be making an official week 1 thread 7 days before the game. Just wanted those who submitted already to have acknowledgment that their picks were received.

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Im gonna win :)

emmett
08-25-2009, 08:46 PM
We should start our own fantasy football league.

Hey Five String, I'll be down in Fayetteville this weekend for the draft of my other league.

I've been in this other league for 6 years and it is a real blast.

5stringJeff
08-29-2009, 08:16 PM
We should start our own fantasy football league.

Hey Five String, I'll be down in Fayetteville this weekend for the draft of my other league.

I've been in this other league for 6 years and it is a real blast.

Excellent! I'm at home taking care of a sick wife (and the kids) - otherwise I'd suggest we go have a beer somewhere. Good luck with your draft, though!

Insein
08-31-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm in. Where do I sign. Also would be down for a FF league if its free. Picks are cool though.

Noir
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Righty pop, I've got my picks (aslong as ya's don't mind some international competition :p ) but will wait a few days to see the pre-season results before commiting my choices.