PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank's Town Hall Meeting

red states rule
08-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Things did not go well for Barney in his own backyard. He was very insulting and condescending to the folks who called him on higher taxes and big government

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdQKetTLXm8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdQKetTLXm8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<embed pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.necn.com/avp31.swf?`o]!/u1)N5t2Dq&lt;*/AHpxQp`.wi/xh&gt;/S$BlZ74D]}b-fG1yR6efO@ .k2Ue:^=F!8&Z}:*:Rh,1:@&gt;5A?o!5S?,G6gghuCG4]@(ZEWRx/ N[l~/~l}.&lt;tHM'd ^#m!=J!ztMd6`9Z7s*TS5&gt;^wB[}uplO)6,5pYRNa{Z&lt;onF/H-E=Kx](^GODk98xdUlb#QCmshM|F(-ErYUPPODT2k&5SdEi&{Vm3=(/|Tl2iTJl@qn(FoS#m~v|P9Z$PmA8-?{eE bKU^Su&#QL)0m2HG" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="320" height="240"></embed>

glockmail
08-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Taxachuseans will still vote for Bwarny Fag.

red states rule
08-19-2009, 07:38 AM
Taxachuseans will still vote for Bwarny Fag.

Frank is, and always has been, very rude and obnoxious

I'm surprised people don't bring in umbrellas for all the spitting he does as he spews out insults and mocks people the way he does.

He also has a very short fuse, and always has a pissed off look on his face

PostmodernProphet
08-19-2009, 09:07 AM
inherent contradiction.....Frank told the second woman that there would be no federal money going to the public option, hence no unfair competition with private policies.....then he was asked, how are you going to pay for this plan.....his reply was raising taxes.....now tell me, if the plan is funded by taxes, how can he say no federal money will be going to the plan?......

red states rule
08-19-2009, 09:11 AM
inherent contradiction.....Frank told the second woman that there would be no federal money going to the public option, hence no unfair competition with private policies.....then he was asked, how are you going to pay for this plan.....his reply was raising taxes.....now tell me, if the plan is funded by taxes, how can he say no federal money will be going to the plan?......

In the minds of liberals like Barney, all money belongs to the government anyway. By raising taxes, he is just taking from people what belongs to government anyway

The Town hall meeting proved Barney Frank is arrogant and thinks he is above his constituents. No one wants someone talking down to them, especially telling them what they need to do for the government, with their money.

namvet
08-19-2009, 09:19 AM
im surprised he had the guts to show up.

red states rule
08-19-2009, 09:26 AM
im surprised he had the guts to show up.

Given his arrogant attitude, it never occured to him anyone in his district would dare to disagree with him

Barney and many in Congress think that they are better than the people they are SUPPOSED to represent

namvet
08-19-2009, 09:44 AM
that first gal at bat hit the home run. if I were her i would have said listen you fat fuck, its you and your liberal idiots that live on the dark side of mars !!!!

CSM
08-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Given his arrogant attitude, it never occured to him anyone in his district would dare to disagree with him

Barney and many in Congress think that they are better than the people they are SUPPOSED to represent

Obviously, those elected from Mass believe they are not representatives of the people of their state but rather overseers of the slaves.

red states rule
08-19-2009, 09:46 AM
Obviously, those elected from Mass believe they are not representatives of the people of their state but rather overseers of the slaves.

The Democrats are creating a bunch of great sound bites for Republican campaign ads.

It's going to be increasingly difficult for Obama, and his drones, to blame Pres Bush on the next election. Obama, along with the rest of the Dems, are providing so much ammo against their campaigns that if Republicans don't win a good amount of seats, they should just give up altogether.

red states rule
08-19-2009, 10:00 AM
So Barney is upset someone compares Obama to Hitler. Did Barney (or any Dem) ever object when the left compared Pres Bush to Hitler?

I did a google search of Bush is Hitler - and here is what I found

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,850,000 for bush is hitler.

cat slave
08-19-2009, 04:49 PM

Hes a fool and has his panties in a wad that citizens would dare to stand up
on their hind legs and talk back.

Get used to it Bahney!!

red states rule
08-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Hes a fool and has his panties in a wad that citizens would dare to stand up
on their hind legs and talk back.

Get used to it Bahney!!

Did Barney calm people's fears over a Democrat power grab and impose a governemnt run healthcare system?

No

Was his answer crude and arrogant?

You bet.

stephanie
08-20-2009, 07:58 AM
watching this idiot is scary to think he has a hand in running our Federal government..

red states rule
08-20-2009, 08:04 AM
watching this idiot is scary to think he has a hand in running our Federal government..

Everytime I see Barney talking about how great Obamacare will be, I think about him telling the nation how there was no problem with Fannie and Freddie

namvet
08-20-2009, 09:13 AM
7oqD5z96HEg

red states rule
08-20-2009, 09:34 AM
The liberal meida has tried to paint the women with the picture of Obama made to look like Hitler as a conservative

She was no a conservative - but a Dem

CNN Fails to Report Woman Comparing Obama to Hitler is a Lyndon LaRouche Democrat

CNN's Larry King showed the above video of Barney Frank laying the smack down on a woman at a townhall meeting who compared Obama to Hitler. CNN left out the fact that this woman is a Lyndon LaRouche Democrat.

In the full video (via Allahpundit), the woman says, "This policy is already on the way out. It already has been defeated by LaRouche." She also underscores her crazy LaRouchite beliefs by claiming that the U.S. has "30% real unemployment". No one disputes that LaRouchites are on the fringe -- but it's indisputable that they are fringe Democrats. They oppose Obamacare because they want a single-payer plan.

While Nancy Pelosi and liberal talk-show host Bill Press have been smearing protesters as fascists and Nazis, left-wing bloggers have been attacking protesters for comparing Obama to Hitler. It seems townhall attendees just can't win.

Just as it would be unfair to assume that all Think Progress readers are idiots who call conservatives Nazis just because a few commenters do, it's a cheap trick to pretend that the few people who show up with Obama as Hitler signs are representative of the protesters (especially when many of those people are Lyndon LaRouche Democrats).

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/08/cnn_fails_to_report_woman_comp.asp