PDA

View Full Version : Summer vactaion is officially over!!!!

Trinity
08-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Yeah!!! My kid's went back to school today. :dance:

Now maybe I can get some work done. :coffee:

Kathianne
08-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Yeah!!! My kid's went back to school today. :dance:

Now maybe I can get some work done. :coffee:

:( :laugh2:

Trigg
08-19-2009, 03:40 PM
back to school here also.

happy dance :dance::dance::dance:

Kathianne
08-19-2009, 03:49 PM

:(

Tomorrow meeting, then parent meeting at evening. Start Monday. Sigh.

gabosaurus
08-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Faculty and staff here had to report back to work on Monday. Bleh...

Trigg
08-19-2009, 04:18 PM
:(

Tomorrow meeting, then parent meeting at evening. Start Monday. Sigh.

Well I'd feel sorry for you, but I cleaned my house today and it stayed clean. No little mess monsters following me around.:laugh2:

:dance:

Kathianne
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Well I'd feel sorry for you, but I cleaned my house today and it stayed clean. No little mess monsters following me around.:laugh2:

Now you know how we feel in June. ;)

Trinity
08-19-2009, 06:42 PM

mine too!!! :thumb:

actsnoblemartin
08-19-2009, 10:17 PM
you mean the dance of

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GfPg5LjGYz8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GfPg5LjGYz8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. P
08-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Gee, the kids here started back on Aug.3rd.

Kathianne
08-20-2009, 03:29 AM

Seems the South starts earlier for the most part. I don't know if they get out earlier in the Spring? I do know they seem to shut down schools more quickly for ice, snow, even rain storms than here.

Trinity
08-20-2009, 06:22 AM

I remember hearing about a couple of schools starting back around that date, they were over in KY. But most of the school districts around me started this week.

emmett
08-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Seems the South starts earlier for the most part. I don't know if they get out earlier in the Spring? I do know they seem to shut down schools more quickly for ice, snow, even rain storms than here.

You got that right. If someone in South Carolina even claims they saw a snowflake, or what might have been a snowflake, or conditions are good for someone to possibly see a snowflake, they close the schools in Georgia.:laugh2:

On another note I am glad they do because you ought to see the shit that is driving our school children around in buses. There are some scary friggin folks wheeling those things down the road.

Jeff
08-20-2009, 01:44 PM
You got that right. If someone in South Carolina even claims they saw a snowflake, or what might have been a snowflake, or conditions are good for someone to possibly see a snowflake, they close the schools in Georgia.:laugh2:

On another note I am glad they do because you ought to see the shit that is driving our school children around in buses. There are some scary friggin folks wheeling those things down the road.

LMAO, my kids get on the bus everyday and I say a prayer

Talking of snow, ever gone to Wally world the day before they are forecasting snow in the mountains of GA and call it the NE section, LMAO, there isn't a gallon of milk, bread or water on the shelves. Then if ya get a 1/8th of a inch snow people are talking about the 6" we got, lol

Kat my kids started school a couple weeks ago but finish up in the end of May

Kathianne
08-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Emmett and Jeff, seems what I heard about the South was correct about the start and close. I'd hate that a few weeks ago, but I'd love it in the Spring. ;)

hjmick
08-20-2009, 05:46 PM
QFsTPx5UrbA