PDA

View Full Version : We should learn from animals

emmett
08-19-2009, 11:29 AM
OK all you PETA folks ....listen up!

Health Care Reformers....you too!

I'm only going to make this point once so pay close attention and then I am done with this silly debate about Health Care, Welfare and increased entitlements for those who see no need to attain for themselves but wait on government to hand them another benefit.

Let us for a moment take two breeds of animals. Say for instance......hyenas and vulchers.

Hyenas are hard workers. They get up very early in the morning and begin their work day. Each and every member of the pack participates. Every single last one. Even the elderly ones lick the stronger ones when they are resting and help tear meat from the kills they acheive for the youngsters while the chasers feed so the pack will be prepared in whole for the next endeavor. They are very attentive to their children, not allowing them to hang around with undesirables, spend useless time doing nothing and teach them from an early age that they will have to participate in order to recieve benefit from their labor. You never see an overweight hyenia as they are sleek, fast and always hungary and relatively happy. They do everything together and appear prosperous and effective.

Vulchers on the other hand are much different. They depend on others constantly to feed them. While vulchers possess skills that Hyenias do not have they lack in desire to go out and get for themselves. In doing so they spend much ineffective time sitting around on telephone lines being very ineffiecient much like the crack dealers and lazy drunks who line our city streets looking for welfare and free health care. They require someone else to do the dirty work for them and are forced to recieve left overs as a result. The only time you see them together is when they are flying around overhead waiting for someone else to provide them a chance to feed themselves. When they do get something they fight over who gets the best slivers of the meat someone else has provided them.

Now look here.....I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but my observation is that we need look no further than overhead when near a dead carcus to see the philosophy of "Entitlements" being played out before our very eyes. How effective as a society are we going to be when we sit on our ass and wait for government to provide us something as opposed to getting out and getting it for ourselves.

If you are a Liberal and you do not understand this very clear lesson in human essence that I have laid out for you then I am sorry, you possess not the ability to achieve and are basically a worthless offering to society. If you do however understand what I have said yet you are still a Hyena who is willing to do all the killing and then just walk away and allow the vultures to eat all the meat.....then you are a damn fool! You will also be a very unhealthy Hyena eventually.

Democrats don't give a flying shit about the people they claim to represent. What they care about is power! Power over the people. By keeping people sucking the government tit they can control them. They can get their votes. Listen up fool! How clear a picture do you need? You might be content to recieve 147 dollars a week in welfare and a mess of food stamps once a month but that does nothing but convince you that you are worthless and cannot fend for yourself. If you are a Liberal and vote for these politicians who promote this shit you are as bad as the guy who does it. Why would you not want your fellow citizen to understand the precious gift of hunger that will motivate him to go out and acheive. To make him better, prouder and more of a contributor to a profiecient society.

Wake up America. If you don't you will be pressing 1 for Chinese instead of English. We're allowing them to own the whole damn country because we have created a tit sucking society of freebie lovers who refuse to see that selfish Liberal politicians are ruining our way of life we held so dear when we were a porsperous nation. If you do not understand this you are just flat stupid and I am so sorry to have to have informed you of this.

I'm done.