PDA

View Full Version : Psychoblues In or Out?

Psychoblues
04-13-2007, 05:23 AM
I have recently been informed that my participation on this board is opposed by 90% of the present members. Is this true?

If it is true I would like to know who you are that so adamantly disapprove of my participation here and why you think so. If it is not true I would like to know why you appreciate my participation and subsequent agreement or dialogue with me. Please vote honestly as my future participation here depends on your votes and remarks.

1. Yes, Psychoblues should stay.

2. No, Psychoblues should go.

jimnyc
04-13-2007, 05:26 AM

Your beliefs bring a different perspective to the board, and generally starts some good debates. You're quite funny when you want to be, and I wish you'd cut down just a little on the rhetoric and name calling. Other than that, I for one appreciate your participation.

With that said, I still think your a drunken, antagonistic bastard! But that's ok, you're just an older version of I. :laugh2:

Gunny
04-13-2007, 06:41 AM
I have recently been informed that my participation on this board is opposed by 90% of the present members. Is this true?

If it is true I would like to know who you are that so adamantly disapprove of my participation here and why you think so. If it is not true I would like to know why you appreciate my participation and subsequent agreement or dialogue with me. Please vote honestly as my future participation here depends on your votes and remarks.

A psychoblues pity party?

Wouldn't it be more psychoblues-like to see 90% of the members opposing your participation as affirmation? Since when did you give a damn what anyone thinks, anyway?

Just consider your presence akin to the heavy bag hanging in my garage. I don't work out on it regularly anymore, but I can always walk by and punch it if the urge strikes.:laugh2:

shattered
04-13-2007, 06:48 AM

A) What does this have to do with USA Current Events? Shouldn't it be in the Steel Cage?

B) Who care? If you want to stay, stay. If you want to go, go.

Nuc
04-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Stop making threads about yourself. :lame2:

gabosaurus
04-13-2007, 09:42 AM
This is a ridiculous thread. Who gives a flying f*ck whether other members approve of you or not? I don't care if I am disliked by 99 percent of the other members. Someone has to provide an alternate (not to mention sensible) viewpoint.
If you can't take the heat, get your butt out of the roaster. :cheers2:

darin
04-13-2007, 09:43 AM
There ya go! I 'fixed' your Poll so you'll get the affirmation you require, ya big baby. :D

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:44 AM
i feel the urge to go listen to the Clash................

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 09:48 AM
This is a ridiculous thread. Who gives a flying f*ck whether other members approve of you or not? I don't care if I am disliked by 99 percent of the other members. Someone has to provide an alternate (not to mention sensible) viewpoint.

A legitimate and intelligent alternatve viewpoint is highly preferrable. You know--one that has been thought out and substantiated. ( And no---I'm NOT singling out any particular person or political persuasion)

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:56 AM
A legitimate and intelligent alternatve viewpoint is highly preferrable. You know--one that has been thought out and substantiated. ( And no---I'm NOT singling out any particular person or political persuasion)

no shit.....pyscho...is starting to look normal to me....compared to....well it would be rude to name names.....

CockySOB
04-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Stay or go as you please. I don't really care one way or the other. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

CockySOB
04-13-2007, 09:59 AM

Psycho, I'd much rather have you around than this churlish troll.... At least you approach different topics whereas she spams the same old shit every time.

grunt
04-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Nobody should be banned just because they have differing opinions or beliefs.

I still think you're an idiot 98% of the time... :finger3:

loosecannon
04-13-2007, 10:57 AM
i feel the urge to go listen to the Clash................

which is why your posts always remind me of Beebus and Butthead.

loosecannon
04-13-2007, 10:58 AM
no shit.....pyscho...is starting to look normal to me....compared to....well it would be rude to name names.....

Oh name names, we aren't shy.

darin
04-13-2007, 11:03 AM

I'd give you 30 reps a day for a week if you would present sensible viewpoints.

KitchenKitten99
04-13-2007, 11:49 AM
just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean they should leave. To the contrary. We all need the comic relief at some point in our lives...

Baron Von Esslingen
04-13-2007, 12:34 PM

Your beliefs bring a different perspective to the board, and generally starts some good debates. You're quite funny when you want to be, and I wish you'd cut down just a little on the rhetoric and name calling. Other than that, I for one appreciate your participation.

With that said, I still think your a drunken, antagonistic bastard! But that's ok, you're just an older version of I. :laugh2:

What he said (except for the drunken part... it lacks proof). :laugh2: :clap:

krisy
04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
I think you ought to stay psycho.

Just because a lot disagree...so what?

You liven things up and I do appreciate your wit.

Gunny
04-13-2007, 01:30 PM
I think you ought to stay psycho.

Just because a lot disagree...so what?

You liven things up and I do appreciate your wit.

Some of you are complimenting him too much. You DO realize we have to live with him after this, right?:laugh2:

krisy
04-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Some of you are complimenting him too much. You DO realize we have to live with him after this, right?:laugh2:

I know,I may regret my post in the near future :)

Abbey Marie
04-13-2007, 02:26 PM
Psycho is a waaay out dude!

Oh, that's not what you meant, is it?

:laugh2:

stephanie
04-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Psyco is a waaay out dude!

Oh, that's not what you meant, is it?

I bet he could he could dig it, though.

I vote psycho should........staygo..:laugh2:

OCA
04-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Screw it, i'm not afraid I think you should go just because you started a poll on yourself, probably the most pathetic thing i've seen in 3 years and i've seen a douchebag lie about military service and political office held in that time lol.

A new low.

glockmail
04-13-2007, 03:02 PM
The only time I want to see anyone go is when they are mean and hateful. There are one or two new libs that fit into this category, but Psycho ain't on of 'em. :pee:

OCA
04-13-2007, 03:27 PM
The only time I want to see anyone go is when they are mean and hateful. There are one or two new libs that fit into this category, but Psycho ain't on of 'em. :pee:

Psycho is a fool and a liar I believe, I don't cotton to liars.

typomaniac
04-13-2007, 03:36 PM
...probably the most pathetic thing i've seen in 3 years and i've seen a douchebag lie about military service and political office held in that time lol.You mean 6 years, I think...

:salute:

glockmail
04-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Psycho is a fool and a liar I believe, I don't cotton to liars.
I haven't experienced that when I've conversed with him. But based on the other aspects of his personality, I figger he's got a few cards that dropped on the floor.

manu1959
04-13-2007, 04:24 PM
You mean 6 years, I think...

kerry has been a senator longer than that :poke:

OCA
04-13-2007, 07:43 PM
You mean 6 years, I think...

When its all said and done Bush will be remembered as a hero for at least taking on terrorism where predecessors such as Clinton cowtowed to it.

History will look favorably upon him.

OCA
04-13-2007, 07:52 PM
I haven't experienced that when I've conversed with him. But based on the other aspects of his personality, I figger he's got a few cards that dropped on the floor.

Well lets see, he figures he's served in every major American conflict, he's been elected to many public offices and he knows the New Testament better than most Americans, I smell bullshit.

My personal theory is he's from old line Mississippi white trash who when civil rights came along lost everything they had because they could no longer pay their "nigger" help 25 cents an hour for picking and processing the cotton. This family history don't help Psycho much in today's "progressive" society so he makes himself out to be this great American warrior and patriot when in reality he probably lives in a double wide outside Hattiesburg drinking copious amounts of Busch beer and thinking about the good old days before them "New York Jew boys" came down and gave them "spades" the right to vote and piss in the same toilet as himself.......................lol.

Yurt
04-13-2007, 07:52 PM
When its all said and done Bush will be remembered as a hero for at least taking on terrorism where predecessors such as Clinton cowtowed to it.

uuuh, uuhhhhhh, you said cowtoed...

Please don't talk about the man whore that loosy worships. We should respect his leaders, because they don't lie, nor do they cheat. And we all know republicans are guilty as hell for that.

Thanks.

OCA
04-13-2007, 07:57 PM
uuuh, uuhhhhhh, you said cowtoed...

Please don't talk about the man whore that loosy worships. We should respect his leaders, because they don't lie, nor do they cheat. And we all know republicans are guilty as hell for that.

Thanks.

Lol, yeah Bubba never lied, Bubba never sexually harassed anyone, Bubba never molested anyone, Bubba isn't tied to around 30+murders...........:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Gaffer
04-13-2007, 08:01 PM

I agree OCA, in the long run he'll be remembered well and as a great president.

typomaniac
04-13-2007, 08:02 PM

History will look favorably upon him.I'll be incredibly surprised if you turn out to be correct. :eek:

manu1959
04-13-2007, 08:07 PM
I'll be incredibly surprised if you turn out to be correct. :eek:

do you think of jfk as a great president?

OCA
04-13-2007, 08:23 PM
I'll be incredibly surprised if you turn out to be correct. :eek:

Be prepared, if things go like they look to be headed this Congress is going to bring the blame upon theirselves for Iraq.

typomaniac
04-13-2007, 09:48 PM
do you think of jfk as a great president?I'd say only marginally above average. :D

Yurt
04-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I'd say only marginally above average. :D

Typical dodge.

Kathianne
04-13-2007, 10:21 PM

Less than average, quite a bit less.

Samantha
04-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Lol, yeah Bubba never lied, Bubba never sexually harassed anyone, Bubba never molested anyone, Bubba isn't tied to around 30+murders...........:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:Do you really believe those lies? You are angry at Clinton for lying right? So then why would you lie about him? Either you like liars or you don't? Or do you hate yourself too?

Samantha
04-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I'll be incredibly surprised if you turn out to be correct. :eek:They're dreaming :D

loosecannon
04-13-2007, 10:30 PM

The greatest 4 presidents in the last 50 years were:

1) JFK
2)Ronald Reagan
3)Bill Clinton
4)Jimmy Carter

The worst 4 were

1)GWB
2)Ronald Reagan
3)Richard Nixon
4)Jimmy Carter

Can anybody here guess why the greatest presidents were JFK, RR, BC, and JImmy C?

Use your brains, think about what presidents do, think about who did it well.

TRY for once.

OCA
04-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Do you really believe those lies? You are angry at Clinton for lying right? So then why would you lie about him? Either you like liars or you don't? Or do you hate yourself too?

What lies? He didn't pay Paula Jones off? Was that a figment of the judicial system's imagination?

How about these gems? Oh and swopes will tell you it ain't true but the proof is as plain as day, these many "coincidences" just don't happen.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

OCA
04-13-2007, 10:41 PM
The greatest 4 presidents in the last 50 years were:

1) JFK
2)Ronald Reagan
3)Bill Clinton
4)Jimmy Carter

The worst 4 were

1)GWB
2)Ronald Reagan
3)Richard Nixon
4)Jimmy Carter

Can anybody here guess why the greatest presidents were JFK, RR, BC, and JImmy C?

Use your brains, think about what presidents do, think about who did it well.

TRY for once.

No Forrest, you tell us.

Clinton! LMFAO! The guy was a sexual predator, no better than some asshole who hits on underage girls. But what do you expect from the party of underachievers and degenerate lovers?

Samantha
04-13-2007, 10:41 PM

I'd say only marginally above average. :D

Typical dodge.

He answered it exactly!

Less than average, quite a bit less.

In what way? I think he was a great President. He started new efforts in outer space. He led the way for us to land on the moon. He fought for civil and human rights. He started the Peace Corps.

Responding to ever more urgent demands, he took vigorous action in the cause of equal rights, calling for new civil rights legislation. His vision of America extended to the quality of the national culture and the central role of the arts in a vital society.

He wished America to resume its old mission as the first nation dedicated to the revolution of human rights. With the Alliance for Progress and the Peace Corps, he brought American idealism to the aid of developing nations.

He diffused a nuclear war with the Soviet Union.

Kennedy now contended that both sides had a vital interest in stopping the spread of nuclear weapons and slowing the arms race--a contention which led to the test ban treaty of 1963. The months after the Cuban crisis showed significant progress toward his goal of "a world of law and free choice, banishing the world of war and coercion." His administration thus saw the beginning of new hope for both the equal rights of Americans and the peace of the world. http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jk35.html

OCA
04-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Kennedy had a hot wife and banged Marilyn Monroe....other than that, nothing, nada.

Kruschev diffused the Cuban Missle Crisis btw, Kennedy's only option was war and was within 12 hrs of launching an invasion, it was Kruschev's call.

Kathianne
04-13-2007, 10:49 PM
He answered it exactly!

In what way? I think he was a great President. He started new efforts in outer space. He led the way for us to land on the moon. He fought for civil and human rights. He started the Peace Corps.

He diffused a nuclear war with the Soviet Union.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jk35.html

I get the feeling you were not around for JFK presidency. All was loser, but then he got killed, stuff of martyr, though he wasn't one.

loosecannon
04-13-2007, 11:05 PM
No Forrest, you tell us.

Clinton! LMFAO! The guy was a sexual predator, no better than some asshole who hits on underage girls. But what do you expect from the party of underachievers and degenerate lovers?

But then again you are the kind who finds the World Wrestling Foundation to be a legitimate sport, Beebus and Butthead contemporary philosophers and McDonalds a restaurant.

You couldn't answer the question could you?

Just admit it, it was a six foot one inch question over you five foot three inch head.

Come clean.

loosecannon
04-13-2007, 11:07 PM
I get the feeling you were not around for JFK presidency. All was loser, but then he got killed, stuff of martyr, though he wasn't one.

I was around, I remember. JFK's credentials are completely outta the realm of the modern era esp considering how short his term was.

You wanna debate this honestly? Cuz really this is a slam dunk.

Kathianne
04-13-2007, 11:32 PM
I was around, I remember. JFK's credentials are completely outta the realm of the modern era esp considering how short his term was.

Actually, his legacy is less than ok. Loses all over. Now may have been different if he'd had time, but not in the cards.

loosecannon
04-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Actually, his legacy is less than ok. Loses all over. Now may have been different if he'd had time, but not in the cards.
Whaduya got?

OCA
04-14-2007, 08:04 AM
But then again you are the kind who finds the World Wrestling Foundation to be a legitimate sport, Beebus and Butthead contemporary philosophers and McDonalds a restaurant.

You couldn't answer the question could you?

Just admit it, it was a six foot one inch question over you five foot three inch head.

Come clean.

You know you are quick to go ad hominem motherfucker, you sure you want to go down this path with me you treehugging , polesmoking loving faggot.

I will fucking destroy you if this is where you want to go.

OCA
04-14-2007, 08:05 AM

You were around my balls with your tongue back then.

Gunny
04-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Whaduya got?

Kennedy's greatest achievement was actually only partly his call. He got backed into a corner and since most Americans back then still had some balls, he made the only choice he could have without being booed off the stage.

His next greatest achievement was selling himself on the first televised debates better than Nixon.

After that, the greatest thing he did was get shot in the head.

But then, he is the one that escalated the military involvement in Vietnam.

Had he not been assasinated, he'd have been crucified.

Samantha
04-14-2007, 10:49 AM
You know you are quick to go ad hominem motherfucker, you sure you want to go down this path with me you treehugging , polesmoking loving faggot.

So you are calling him a faggot while you fantasize about him licking your balls?

Interesting.

shattered
04-14-2007, 10:51 AM
So you are calling him a faggot while you fantasize about him licking your balls?

Interesting.

...and that post (OCA's), IMO, would be indicative of a personal attack.

This one from Loosecannon also falls into that category:

yawn

Gaffer is still a paranoid gas bag who sees death threats in every post and behind every muslim.

You are still quintesentially useless trailer trash without a clue.

But please knock yourself out, spew some vomit, I will go back to the threads with content and leave you here to suck on your bud.

So.. Lame-ass pales in comparison, and is hardly worthy of notice.

(Given the example was posted there, I decided to comment here, rather than moving it all to the Courtesy thread).

Samantha
04-14-2007, 11:03 AM

(Given the example was posted there, I decided to comment here, rather than moving it all to the Courtesy thread).I agree. Both are nasty and gross. I don't come to these boards to read that kinda bile. I come to learn about politics. Post my opinion about what's going on in our country and the world. There are degrees of nastiness in personal attacks and insults. These are on the nasty end, lameass is on the weak end. All are personal attacks and insults.

The key to figuring out what is a personal attack and what is not is this:

If you are directing your insult to another poster, you are personally attacking them with an insult.

If you are directing your post to the issue, you are posting about the issue.

shattered
04-14-2007, 11:07 AM
I agree. Both are nasty and gross. I don't come to these boards to read that kinda bile. I come to learn about politics. Post my opinion about what's going on in our country and the world. There are degrees of nastiness in personal attacks and insults. These are on the nasty end, lameass is on the weak end. All are personal attacks and insults.

The key to figuring out what is a personal attack and what is not is this:

If you are directing your insult to another poster, you are personally attacking them with an insult.

If you are directing your post to the issue, you are posting about the issue.

...and when POSTING on a message board, you need to don your thicker skin suit, because you're going to get all kinds.. You can choose to stay and deal with it, or you can choose to leave.. You can not make demands that people change to suit your particular posting style.. (I'm using "you" in a collective sense).

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 11:27 AM

Bring it on chump.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 11:28 AM

you really are a twisted fuck.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Kennedy's greatest achievement was actually only partly his call. He got backed into a corner and since most Americans back then still had some balls, he made the only choice he could have without being booed off the stage.

His next greatest achievement was selling himself on the first televised debates better than Nixon.

After that, the greatest thing he did was get shot in the head.

But then, he is the one that escalated the military involvement in Vietnam.

Had he not been assasinated, he'd have been crucified.

Gunny a presidents first responsibility is to lead. And if they are qualified in providing leadership that inspires a positive and united population to acheive greatness then they are exceptional presidents.

Every pres since FDR has made massive policy mistakes, and all or almost all were essentially criminals within certain cracks in their policy platform.

But great presidents were the ones who made America great by example and via great leadership.

In that light Castro was a great leader as was Ronald Reagan. And FDR, Bill Clinton and especially John Fitz Kennedy.

Take a look at whom the citizens loved and those are almost always the greatest leaders.

Kennedy is head and shoulders above everybody other US pres in the last century in being an inspirational uniter to the nation. The man could flat out lead.

Dividers are the enemies of the nation, ie George W.

Samantha
04-14-2007, 11:45 AM
...and when POSTING on a message board, you need to don your thicker skin suit, because you're going to get all kinds.. You can choose to stay and deal with it, or you can choose to leave.. You can not make demands that people change to suit your particular posting style.. (I'm using "you" in a collective sense).
I'm not making demands. I'm having a discussion with you, started by the board owner, about what is an insult or a personal attack. I didn't start the conversation about raising the discussion level, jimnyc did.

I'm just pointing out that when people sink to the low level of disgusting and threatening insults, it's only because they don't have anything to contribute to the issue at hand. It's a sure sign they have lost the debate. And when the mods and admins join in and issue insults along with the debate losers, it's a sure sign that the level of discussion isn't really going to rise.

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:50 AM
you really are a twisted fuck.

Yes I am, best to not get into it with me lest you end up balled up in a corner in tears.

shattered
04-14-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm not making demands. I'm having a discussion with you, started by the board owner, about what is an insult or a personal attack. I didn't start the conversation about raising the discussion level, jimnyc did.

I'm just pointing out that when people sink to the low level of disgusting and threatening insults, it's only because they don't have anything to contribute to the issue at hand. It's a sure sign they have lost the debate. And when the mods and admins join in and issue insults along with the debate losers, it's a sure sign that the level of discussion isn't really going to rise.

I'm pretty sure I can safely say that what you think Jimmy is asking for isn't anywhere near what he's ACTUALLY asking for.

He is NOT asking that people change their entire posting style to suit the needs of a few, but is asking that threads don't get totally derailed with nothing BUT insults the likes of what Loosecannon, Baron, and OCA note: those individuals are my own personal examples) throw around. THOSE are over the top. Calling someone a lame-ass isn't going to make him bat an eye.

What YOU consider a personal attack, or insult is not what the masses that have been here since day one consider a personal attack, or insult.

This board has made it as far as it has, and retained it's memberlist for as LONG as it has *because* of the way it's run. Everyone gets their say in any manner they see fit, so long as it doesn't consistently go WAY over the top - which it doesn't, until a new influx of Libs invade the board with all fguns blazing, expecting things to change to suit them. Then, they get pounded to dust for awhile, and things go back to the way they were, wherein it's more debate than insults.

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:51 AM

Interesting.

You really need to brush up on ball busting 101. You need it here to survive, if not you will whither on the vine.

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty sure I can safely say that what you think Jimmy is asking for isn't anywhere near what he's ACTUALLY asking for.

He is NOT asking that people change their entire posting style to suit the needs of a few, but is asking that threads don't get totally derailed with nothing BUT insults the likes of what Loosecannon, Baron, and OCA note: those individuals are my own personal examples) throw around. THOSE are over the top. Calling someone a lame-ass isn't going to make him bat an eye.

What YOU consider a personal attack, or insult is not what the masses that have been here since day one consider a personal attack, or insult.

This board has made it as far as it has, and retained it's memberlist for as LONG as it has *because* of the way it's run. Everyone gets their say in any manner they see fit, so long as it doesn't consistently go WAY over the top - which it doesn't, until a new influx of Libs invade the board with all fguns blazing, expecting things to change to suit them. Then, they get pounded to dust for awhile, and things go back to the way they were, wherein it's more debate than insults.

Watch yourself honey, I do not nor have I ever derailed a thread. Please do not lump me in with the likes of them, that is unless you want me to point out your special use of meaningless oneliners to increase post count?

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Gunny a presidents first responsibility is to lead. And if they are qualified in providing leadership that inspires a positive and united population to acheive greatness then they are exceptional presidents.

Every pres since FDR has made massive policy mistakes, and all or almost all were essentially criminals within certain cracks in their policy platform.

But great presidents were the ones who made America great by example and via great leadership.

In that light Castro was a great leader as was Ronald Reagan. And FDR, Bill Clinton and especially John Fitz Kennedy.

Take a look at whom the citizens loved and those are almost always the greatest leaders.

Kennedy is head and shoulders above everybody other US pres in the last century in being an inspirational uniter to the nation. The man could flat out lead.

Dividers are the enemies of the nation, ie George W.

FDR made huge policy mistakes, chiefly welfare such as Social Security, besides WWII he was weak at best.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Yes I am, best to not get into it with me lest you end up balled up in a corner in tears.

Really OCA, you are far too full of your own BS.

You can't really hang and you know it.

Which is why you flee from content and substantive discussion like a rat from a cat.

shattered
04-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Watch yourself honey, I do not nor have I ever derailed a thread. Please do not lump me in with the likes of them, that is unless you want me to point out your special use of meaningless oneliners to increase post count?

Merely referring to your posting *style*, which with the words you use, can be considered a personal attack on BOTH sides of the spectrum. You're just an example - not the soup du jour...

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:57 AM

(Given the example was posted there, I decided to comment here, rather than moving it all to the Courtesy thread).

Why don't you go back to the post of loose's that that post was in response to?

Quit halfassing the story.

shattered
04-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Why don't you go back to the post of loose's that that post was in response to?

Quit halfassing the story.

Follow along - they're examples. I don't give a rats ass what brought them on; merely the CONTENT that I'm referring to. They are simply examples of what most would consider a REAL personal attack, as opposed to the word "lame-ass" as a personal attack.

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Merely referring to your posting *style*, which with the words you use, can be considered a personal attack on BOTH sides of the spectrum. You're just an example - not the soup du jour...

Ok, but you should probably mention that this is not a new phenomenon with me, been the same way since Feb.2004.

shattered
04-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Ok, but you should probably mention that this is not a new phenomenon with me, been the same way since Feb.2004.

You've mentioned that enough for the both of us - I don't think it needs to be pointed out again, but you can if you like.. (tho, you just did) While you're at it, best mention I've been complaining about it since what.. Oct 2004? I think that's when I joined, yes?

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Really OCA, you are far too full of your own BS.

You can't really hang and you know it.

Which is why you flee from content and substantive discussion like a rat from a cat.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You are by far the worst debater on board here, you haven't substantively backed up any of your views and are to the ad hominem by post 2 in every thread you get involved in......in short you are pathetic.

I'm your God.

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:02 PM
You've mentioned that enough for the both of us - I don't think it needs to be pointed out again, but you can if you like.. (tho, you just did) While you're at it, best mention I've been complaining about it since what.. Oct 2004? I think that's when I joined, yes?

Guess the complaints were found to be unsubstantive, eh?

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:03 PM
FDR made huge policy mistakes, chiefly welfare such as Social Security, besides WWII he was weak at best.

They all made huge policy mistakes, which is why presidents shouldn't be trusted to make policy or serve as CIC.

A president's job is to lead, veto and appoint competent policy makers.

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:04 PM
They all made huge policy mistakes, which is why presidents shouldn't be trusted to make policy or serve as CIC.

So the policy makers won't make mistakes.....right.:laugh2:

Hey anarchy would be cool!

Dude, this place is above your head.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:10 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You are by far the worst debater on board here, you haven't substantively backed up any of your views and are to the ad hominem by post 2 in every thread you get involved in......in short you are pathetic.

I'm your God.

You are my Dog.

You can't hang in debate and you know it.

You are all hot air and sound and fury without content.

Don't believe me, try debating instead of running away.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:11 PM
So the policy makers won't make mistakes.....right.:laugh2:

Hey anarchy would be cool!

Dude, this place is above your head.

You can't hang in the conversation so you escape with a cheap insult.

No prob, you lose.

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:12 PM
You are my Dog.

Who's running away? Unless you are speaking of running to the ad hominem every chance you get.......my boy.

Gunny
04-14-2007, 12:12 PM
You are my Dog.

Don't you ever get tired of getting pwned? And now you want to jerk OCA's chain?

We jsut need a mop to clean you up off the floor.

shattered
04-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Don't you ever get tired of getting pwned? And now you want to jerk OCA's chain?

My maid-like duties don't extend this far, so you'll have to look for another. Feather dusters, yes.. Mops, no.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/maid3.gif

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:14 PM
You can't hang in the conversation so you escape with a cheap insult.

No prob, you lose.

LMFAO! You, you of all people complain about the cheap insult? The cheap insult IS YOUR MAIN, ONLY WEAPON! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Again by far the worst of the new members, reminds me of a couple of banned members, they were similarly shitty debaters.

manu1959
04-14-2007, 12:20 PM
LMFAO! You, you of all people complain about the cheap insult? The cheap insult IS YOUR MAIN, ONLY WEAPON! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Again by far the worst of the new members, reminds me of a couple of banned members, they were similarly shitty debaters.

not sure her insults can be clasified as a weapon....:laugh2:

shattered
04-14-2007, 12:21 PM
not sure her insults can be clasified as a weapon....:laugh2:

If Looosecannon's a "her", she's a prime candidate for that new medication for chicks with extreme PMS.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Who's running away? Unless you are speaking of running to the ad hominem every chance you get.......my boy.

You are running away.

I say all presidents make policy mistakes but some are great leaders, which is what counts

You counter with, but they made policy mistakes.

then you dwell on that despite the fact that I not only agreed but had already covered that.

THAT is running away, you either aren't able, or or are unwilling or are too shallow to get into the debate.

You can't hang and you know it.

Dog

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:24 PM

Dream on Gunny, you are still wrong.

sucks to be you

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:25 PM

se your whole post consists of cheap shots. NO content.

You can't debate, you can't hang and you know it.

You lose.

CockySOB
04-14-2007, 12:28 PM
My maid-like duties don't extend this far, so you'll have to look for another. Feather dusters, yes.. Mops, no.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/maid3.gif

:bow3:

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:30 PM
You are running away.

I say all presidents make policy mistakes but some are great leaders, which is what counts

You counter with, but they made policy mistakes.

then you dwell on that despite the fact that I not only agreed but had already covered that.

THAT is running away, you either aren't able, or or are unwilling or are too shallow to get into the debate.

You can't hang and you know it.

Dog

Presidents not only should set policy but their powers should be expanded into other areas. A great leader and motivator is one thing but if there is no substance to him then its useless, Bubba Clinton was a great example of this, he could charm the pants off of people, look into a camera and make you think you were ten feet tall and bulletproof, he could sell you tires on tuesday and convince you on thursday you needed 4 new ones, he was a con man, now if you look into what he actually accomplished you come up with virtually zero minus impeachment.

Ronald Reagan is the antithesis to Bubba, well wait he inspired and actually produced results.

But hey if all you want is charisma minus substance, good on ya!

OCA
04-14-2007, 12:32 PM
se your whole post consists of cheap shots. NO content.

You can't debate, you can't hang and you know it.

You lose.

I'm pretty much writing you off, your really only worth flames.

Serious question though, you don't believe that you use the ad hominem almost exclusively?:laugh2:

OCA
04-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Presidents not only should set policy but their powers should be expanded into other areas. A great leader and motivator is one thing but if there is no substance to him then its useless, Bubba Clinton was a great example of this, he could charm the pants off of people, look into a camera and make you think you were ten feet tall and bulletproof, he could sell you tires on tuesday and convince you on thursday you needed 4 new ones, he was a con man, now if you look into what he actually accomplished you come up with virtually zero minus impeachment.

Ronald Reagan is the antithesis to Bubba, well wait he inspired and actually produced results.

Guess he ran after this post.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 01:36 PM

No RR was exactly like BC. Both were excellent leaders and positive motivators, inspirational. They inspire people to be great or at least something more.

And whereas BC simply didn't do much as president RR did lots of horrible things, he was a disaster as president begining with his budget deficits, his rape of democracies around the globe, his support of terrorists who would later come back to haunt us as rogues.

Presidents were never intended to be policy makers, that role was succinctly assigned to Congress and then was delegated to dept's that the pres selects leaders for.

Policies that were specifically retained by the Congress by the constitution such as management of the military, all spending and the declarations of war have been assurped by greedy presidents and weak congresspersons who did not want the responsibility for the power and responsibilities they were elected to honor.

The president was never intended to

1 present a budget to congress

2 declare war or decide when the US should get embroiled in the affairs of other nations

3 Set policy for the nation

(hence the term policy maker>legislator)

But most importantly our founding fathers NEVER imagined that the president of the lowly 13 colonies would ever become the dominant political monarch on the globe.

Moreso they never could have imagined such a president sitting at the command of the worlds largest arsenals of WMD including robust nuclear arsenals capable of destroying life as we know it.

Our founders fought a revolution to ESCAPE the monarchs of the age, and were deeply distrustful of concentrated power. The design of the constitution was thus arranged to limit the power of any one person by creating competing branches of government.

The balance of those powers was essential even in 1800, it is beyond crucial now with the expansion and domination of the US power in the world.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty much writing you off, your really only worth flames.

Serious question though, you don't believe that you use the ad hominem almost exclusively?:laugh2:

I use the adhominem a little bit more than the average across the board, less than you however.

And you really are a BS er. I add more content to the board than anybody posting here save Samantha who almost exclusively posts content.

YOU? hardly any content at all.

Tend to your kettle before you try to be an example to the pots.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Guess he ran after this post.:laugh2:

Guess you are wrong again, very consistently.

Roomy
04-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Stay buddy boy:cheers2:

OCA
04-14-2007, 03:14 PM
I use the adhominem a little bit more than the average across the board, less than you however.

And you really are a BS er. I add more content to the board than anybody posting here save Samantha who almost exclusively posts content.

YOU? hardly any content at all.

Tend to your kettle before you try to be an example to the pots.

3 years worth of award winning content, you are in no position to go at THIS with me.

Samantha! Is that who you are hanging your hat on?:laugh2: :laugh2:

OCA
04-14-2007, 03:16 PM
No RR was exactly like BC. Both were excellent leaders and positive motivators, inspirational. They inspire people to be great or at least something more.

And whereas BC simply didn't do much as president RR did lots of horrible things, he was a disaster as president begining with his budget deficits, his rape of democracies around the globe, his support of terrorists who would later come back to haunt us as rogues.

Presidents were never intended to be policy makers, that role was succinctly assigned to Congress and then was delegated to dept's that the pres selects leaders for.

Policies that were specifically retained by the Congress by the constitution such as management of the military, all spending and the declarations of war have been assurped by greedy presidents and weak congresspersons who did not want the responsibility for the power and responsibilities they were elected to honor.

The president was never intended to

1 present a budget to congress

2 declare war or decide when the US should get embroiled in the affairs of other nations

3 Set policy for the nation

(hence the term policy maker>legislator)

But most importantly our founding fathers NEVER imagined that the president of the lowly 13 colonies would ever become the dominant political monarch on the globe.

Moreso they never could have imagined such a president sitting at the command of the worlds largest arsenals of WMD including robust nuclear arsenals capable of destroying life as we know it.

Our founders fought a revolution to ESCAPE the monarchs of the age, and were deeply distrustful of concentrated power. The design of the constitution was thus arranged to limit the power of any one person by creating competing branches of government.

The balance of those powers was essential even in 1800, it is beyond crucial now with the expansion and domination of the US power in the world.

Where did you cut and paste half this from?

glockmail
04-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Well lets see, he figures he's served in every major American conflict, he's been elected to many public offices and he knows the New Testament better than most Americans, I smell bullshit.

My personal theory is he's from old line Mississippi white trash who when civil rights came along lost everything they had because they could no longer pay their "nigger" help 25 cents an hour for picking and processing the cotton. This family history don't help Psycho much in today's "progressive" society so he makes himself out to be this great American warrior and patriot when in reality he probably lives in a double wide outside Hattiesburg drinking copious amounts of Busch beer and thinking about the good old days before them "New York Jew boys" came down and gave them "spades" the right to vote and piss in the same toilet as himself.......................lol. You know that lived near Boston for 20 years, and there is a lot less predjudice down south that up there.

glockmail
04-15-2007, 01:56 PM
I'll be incredibly surprised if you turn out to be correct. :eek: I figger you'd be surprised about reality itself.

typomaniac
04-15-2007, 02:01 PM
I figger you'd be surprised about reality itself.I'm not surprised that a good 70% of your posts have no purpose other than to try to draw attention to yourself.

glockmail
04-15-2007, 02:02 PM

So the Constitution sucks for you?

:lame:

glockmail
04-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm not surprised that a good 70% of your posts have no purpose other than to try to draw attention to yourself. Only 70? :pee:

typomaniac
04-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Only 70? :pee:Okay, you win. 70 plus that one. :lol:

Gunny
04-15-2007, 02:09 PM
Only 70? :pee:

Slacker.:laugh2:

glockmail
04-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Slacker.:laugh2: Geez. If it ain't about me, myself, or I, who gives a hoot? :laugh2:

Psychoblues
04-15-2007, 11:51 PM
First off, I would like to thank the owner, jimnyc, for his honest and contemplative answer and support. Secondly I appreciate all of those that have participated in this thread and have given equally honest and contemplative dialogue with which I feel comfortable in my decision to stay on board. There are a few, however, that have disrespected this thread, this board, other members, the question at hand and me.

There are those that post here that have nothing better to do than to cyber beat the fuck out of anyone they come across. There are others that perpetuate the beatings and the fuckings. There has certainly been enough said on this thread for me to separate the "me only" crowd from those that simply desire a dialogue and a furtherance of understanding of how the rest of us feel.

Name calling, accusations and threats just don't get it done here, in my town, in my state or even on the national level. In the interest of promoting a more civil and informative and useful dialogue I suggest that we all dispense with the aforementioned and at least show the conversations that we generate some degree of respect.

Thanks to all that have positively, not to me but to the subject, responded. Seriously, I LOVE you all!!!!!!!!!

PS. Could a moderator or above please move this thread to a more appropriate forum?

loosecannon
04-15-2007, 11:54 PM
3 years worth of award winning content, you are in no position to go at THIS with me.

Samantha! Is that who you are hanging your hat on?:laugh2: :laugh2:

You are joking right? I mean who would ever believe this?

loosecannon
04-15-2007, 11:55 PM
First off, I would like to thank the owner, jimnyc, for his honest and contemplative answer and support. Secondly I appreciate all of those that have participated in this thread and have given equally honest and contemplative dialogue with which I feel comfortable in my decision to stay on board. There are a few, however, that have disrespected this thread, this board, other members, the question at hand and me.

There are those that post here that have nothing better to do than to cyber beat the fuck out of anyone they come across. There are others that perpetuate the beatings and the fuckings. There has certainly been enough said on this thread for me to separate the "me only" crowd from those that simply desire a dialogue and a furtherance of understanding of how the rest of us feel.

Name calling, accusations and threats just don't get it done here, in my town, in my state or even on the national level. In the interest of promoting a more civil and informative and useful dialogue I suggest that we all dispense with the aforementioned and at least show the conversations that we generate some degree of respect.

Thanks to all that have positively, not to me but to the subject, responded. Seriously, I LOVE you all!!!!!!!!!

PS. Could a moderator or above please move this thread to a more appropriate forum?

A vanity thread.

loosecannon
04-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Where did you cut and paste half this from?

I wrote it dummy

loosecannon
04-15-2007, 11:57 PM
So the Constitution sucks for you?

:lame:

No dumbcicle, the constitution limits the powers of the presidency by design.

The constitution sucks for Bush that is why he wrote over 500 signing statements to violate the constitution.

Psychoblues
04-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Not at all, lc. Are you on the attack, the defense or are you just trolling?

A vanity thread.

Peace be with you.

loosecannon
04-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Not at all, lc. Are you on the attack, the defense or are you just trolling?

Peace be with you.

It was a vanity thread.

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Do you have a definition handy?

It was a vanity thread.

I would like to see it.

shattered
04-16-2007, 06:43 AM

Negative rep for those that answered honestly, which were not in agreement with you, or your posting style? Positive rep for those that posted honestly and "begged" you to stay?

You ARE a putz.

CockySOB
04-16-2007, 07:23 AM
Negative rep for those that answered honestly, which were not in agreement with you, or your posting style? Positive rep for those that posted honestly and "begged" you to stay?

You ARE a putz.

He doesn't have any rep power anyway, so it's not like it matters. I've kinda gotten used to Psycho's technique of leaving a positive comment which sending a negative rep signal. Strange to be sure, but then no one ever accused Psycho of being normal, eh? It's part of his charm.

shattered
04-16-2007, 07:25 AM
He doesn't have any rep power anyway, so it's not like it matters. I've kinda gotten used to Psycho's technique of leaving a positive comment which sending a negative rep signal. Strange to be sure, but then no one ever accused Psycho of being normal, eh? It's part of his charm.

Charm is hardly the word I'D use to describe him, and he's still a putz. Why post a thread asking if he should stay or leave, and then get mad when he doesn't get the answers he thinks he should get?

Gunny
04-16-2007, 07:32 AM
A vanity thread.

You would know. Nobody says "Ode to Me" in every post as well as you.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 07:35 AM

I think it's not a negative rep signal; although, I thought the same which has caused psycho some distress in the past. Perhaps an admin could explian it, but I'm suspecting the little block shows black if you don't have any rep to give, whether positive or negative.

But your basic premise is correct ....Psycho's impotent.:laugh2:

Gunny
04-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Charm is hardly the word I'D use to describe him, and he's still a putz. Why post a thread asking if he should stay or leave, and then get mad when he doesn't get the answers he thinks he should get?

Because he's psycho?

glockmail
04-16-2007, 08:05 AM
No dumbcicle [sic-wtf?], the constitution limits the powers of the presidency by design.

The constitution sucks for Bush that is why he wrote over 500 signing statements to violate the constitution.

1. Perhaps you could explain to us how the Constitution limits the President to make policy or serve as CIC, as you stated earlier.
2. While you at it, you should also show us how signing statements violate the Constitution.

GW in Ohio
04-16-2007, 10:40 AM

Psycho: I'm opposed by 90% of the resident right-wing wackos here, but I take it as a challenge and an opportunity to educate these dittoheads.

And they can't help liking me, so I've got an edge in my missionary efforts.

manu1959
04-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Psycho: I'm opposed by 90% of the resident right-wing wackos here, but I take it as a challenge and an opportunity to educate these dittoheads.

you have drastically overstated your importance here.....:poke:

04-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Im not sure we could get rid of psycho if we tried:p

Besides, he is a perfect example of what most of us stand against. why would we want to get rid of that?

glockmail
04-16-2007, 10:55 AM

You're opposed to me, and you think that makes you endearing to me?:laugh2:

Gunny
04-16-2007, 10:57 AM

You're tolerated because you have been deemed "fixable," but don't push it .....:laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-16-2007, 12:30 PM
2. While you at it, you should also show us how signing statements violate the Constitution.

Signing statements do not carry the force of law because they were not passed by both houses of Congress. They are merely the president's opinion on the law. From: Constitution 101.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Im not sure we could get rid of psycho if we tried:p

Besides, he is a perfect example of what most of us stand against. why would we want to get rid of that?

Funny. The same thing is being said about some of you.

glockmail
04-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Signing statements do not carry the force of law because they were not passed by both houses of Congress. They are merely the president's opinion on the law. From: Constitution 101. So how does expressing an opinion violate the Constitution? :poke:

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Bullshit, absolutely bullshit.

So how does expressing an opinion violate the Constitution? :poke:

You are on the wrong side of this dilemma, gm.

shattered
04-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Because he's psycho?

If he got off the drugs and the booze, he may be tolerable, in which case, I'd be likely to change my answer.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 08:25 PM
OK, shattered, you are shattered.

If he got off the drugs and the booze, he may be tolerable, in which case, I'd be likely to change my answer.

What else is new?

shattered
04-17-2007, 08:26 PM
OK, shattered, you are shattered.

What else is new?

Wow.. That was clever. :cheers2:

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Cheers, bitch.

Wow.. That was clever. :cheers2:

Or do you deny the projection?

shattered
04-17-2007, 08:41 PM
:fu:

Standard protocol after a pity party is to actually go away for awhile. :)

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the neg rep, bitch. I answered you on the board. You got a problem with that?

Cheers, bitch.

You sillyass rightwingers can be so defacating.

shattered
04-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the neg rep, bitch. I answered you on the board. You got a problem with that?

You sillyass rightwingers can be so defacating.

*shrug* I didn't call you anything, you called me a bitch, you get dinged. Duh?

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks for proving my point. You neg repped me rather than respond. That's cool. I got you back and now you are trying to be a smart ass about it? That ain't cool.

*shrug* I didn't call you anything, you called me a bitch, you get dinged. Duh?

Bitch.

OCA
04-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Cheers, bitch.

Bashing women who don't deserve it, a new low.

Whats next you old fucking skid row derelict? You gonna take the wheelchair of some kid with cerebral palsy?:pee:

shattered
04-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks for proving my point. You neg repped me rather than respond. That's cool. I got you back and now you are trying to be a smart ass about it? That ain't cool.

Bitch.

Exactly what response to "bitch" were you looking for, so we're clear for the next time?

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Exactly what response to "bitch" were you looking for, so we're clear for the next time?

:lmao:

Kathianne
04-17-2007, 09:01 PM
:lmao:

Mods, shouldn't this be closed too?

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Bashing women who don't deserve it, a new low.

Whats next you old fucking skid row derelict? You gonna take the wheelchair of some kid with cerebral palsy?:pee:

Oh, I deserve it. I told him to leave, and called him a drunk, and a druggie.

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Mods, shouldn't this be closed too?

Why? We're still discussing the original topic, which is should Psycho stay or go?

Kathianne
04-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh, I deserve it. I told him to leave, and called him a drunk, and a druggie.

But he is, doesn't give him cause to dis you.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:13 PM
I am neither a drunk or a druggie. kathy and shattered.

But he is, doesn't give him cause to dis you.

But, please carry on. Your ignorant responses are read and appreciated by the members and the guests.

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:13 PM
I am neither a drunk or a druggie. kathy and shattered.

But, please carry on. Your ignorant responses are read and appreciated by the members and the guests.

I'd appreciate an answer to my question....

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:22 PM
What is that in your sig line? Something about not voting for a "bitch"? I just thought I would deflect the projection and you took it the wrong way.

I'd appreciate an answer to my question....

But, I couldn't have expected any better. You shrublovers get pinned up everyday and you always end the conversation on such an ignorant note that no response is necessary. What you got now?

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:23 PM
What is that in your sig line? Something about not voting for a "bitch"? I just thought I would deflect the projection and you took it the wrong way.

But, I couldn't have expected any better. You shrublovers get pinned up everyday and you always end the conversation on such an ignorant note that no response is necessary. What you got now?

Huh? Put down the pipe.

I asked you what a suitable response for "bitch" is, so I know for next time.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:33 PM
I answered straightforwardly. You can't figure it out. Check out your very own sig line, cracked and shattered.

Huh? Put down the pipe.

I asked you what a suitable response for "bitch" is, so I know for next time.

Who are YOU calling a "BITCH"?

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:34 PM
I answered straightforwardly. You can't figure it out. Check out your very own sig line, cracked and shattered.

Who are YOU calling a "BITCH"?

Common sense would dictate that if my sig line says "Life's a bitch, don't vote for one", I would be talking about Hillary Clinton, no?

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Extrapolate that, imperfect one, and get in touch with yourself.

Common sense would dictate that if my sig line says "Life's a bitch, don't vote for one", I would be talking about Hillary Clinton, no?

Yes.

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Extrapolate that, imperfect one, and get in touch with yourself.

Yes.

*whistles* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/bricks.gif

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:50 PM
I get it, shattered.

*whistles* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/bricks.gif

You don't so you resort to "smilies" and disappear. Not a good strategy in intelligent conversations but at least adequate for the imbeciles that choose to appear in them.

Have a good day/night, bitch.

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I get it, shattered.

You don't so you resort to "smilies" and disappear. Not a good strategy in intelligent conversations but at least adequate for the imbeciles that choose to appear in them.

Have a good day/night, bitch.

DING! DING! DING!

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 10:06 PM

DING! DING! DING!

Are we having fun yet?

glockmail
04-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Bullshit, absolutely bullshit.

You are on the wrong side of this dilemma, gm. What? Have you gone off your meds, dear boy?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-18-2007, 08:43 PM
So how does expressing an opinion violate the Constitution? :poke:

It doesn't. But it does not carry the force of law like Bush thinks it does either. Simple as that.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 05:49 AM
No dumbcicle, the constitution limits the powers of the presidency by design.

It doesn't. But it does not carry the force of law like Bush thinks it does either. Simple as that.

So you agree that loosecannon is wrong. No perhaps you can prove how President Bush thinks his signing statements carry the force of law.

*black helicopters in the background*

Psychoblues
04-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Can you take your lc/gm trash talking to the dungeon where the rest of it is, please?

So you agree that loosecannon is wrong. No perhaps you can prove how President Bush thinks his signing statements carry the force of law.

*black helicopters in the background*

"black helicopters" my ass. What kind of a fear mongering piece of shit are you, gm? I always kew you were dumb but this is ridiculous.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Are you off your meds again? Take a Prozac, man.

Psychoblues
04-19-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't do Prozac, dude.

Are you off your meds again? Take a Prozac, man.

But I will imbibe in another "Busch" if you don't mind!!!!!!!

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't do Prozac, dude.

I like my beer like my woman: cold and dark.

shattered
04-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Ahhh..So that's the problem.. You sold your prescription drugs for alcohol..

Switch back. Please.

Kathianne
04-19-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't do Prozac, dude.

and another. Sigh.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Ahhh..So that's the problem.. You sold your prescription drugs for alcohol..

Switch back. Please.
Don't know of anyone who shot 32 people because of booze.

Psychoblues
04-19-2007, 10:57 PM
And I never knew a pot head that would fight at all, gm.

Don't know of anyone who shot 32 people because of booze.

So much misunderstanding, lack of consideration, failure to connect the dots and so much braggadocio that in 20/20 "I knew it all along". Sometimes the jerkoffs need to just shut the fuck up before they expose the full extent of their ignorance.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 11:00 PM
And I never knew a pot head that would fight at all, gm.

So much misunderstanding, lack of consideration, failure to connect the dots and so much braggadocio that in 20/20 "I knew it all along". Sometimes the jerkoffs need to just shut the fuck up before they expose the full extent of their ignorance.

So what are you saying, that the Prozac made Cho do it?

Psychoblues
04-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Nope, not at all, gm.

So what are you saying, that the Prozac made Cho do it?

I think the guy was trouble in the 3rd grade and because he was different he was ignored by the authorities and probably picked on by his classmates.

glockmail
04-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Nope, not at all, gm.

I think the guy was trouble in the 3rd grade and because he was different he was ignored by the authorities and probably picked on by his classmates. I was different and picked on in the 3rd grade but I'm not a mass murderer. Yet, anyway. :pee:

Psychoblues
04-22-2007, 10:24 PM
3,015 yes to 7 no. I guess I'll hang around for awhile but for you 7 that said no I want you to know that I LOVE you in the sense that I would LOVE for you to KISS MY ASS.

glockmail
04-23-2007, 02:45 PM
3,015 yes to 7 no. I guess I'll hang around for awhile but for you 7 that said no I want you to know that I LOVE you in the sense that I would LOVE for you to KISS MY ASS.
I tried to respond to your PM but you are not accepting messages. I guess you're stll not playing with a full deck.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
04-26-2007, 04:37 AM
I don't know how you did it, gm, but I have no restrictions on my pm's or email accounts. Don't blame your miscues on me, my friend!!!!

I tried to respond to your PM but you are not accepting messages. I guess you're stll not playing with a full deck.:laugh2:

I do play with a full deck and :laugh2: 's wild.

Is 3,015 for and 7 against a good thing?

Hagbard Celine
04-26-2007, 09:30 AM
I checked "psychoblues is gay" but I don't see my vote reflected on the poll :(

shattered
04-26-2007, 09:32 AM
I checked "psychoblues is gay" but I don't see my vote reflected on the poll :(

The truth is often quickly buried...