PDA

View Full Version : Media Didn't Care About Protest Signs Threatening Bush

red states rule
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
The left and the liberal media are outraged over protest signs that threaten Obama

Where was their outrage over the protest signs threatening Pres Bush?

Here are a few examples:

http://www.zombietime.com/us_out_of_iraq_now_sf_3-18-2007/IMG_2416.JPG

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/wp-content/images2009/Bush_is_the_disease.jpg

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_april_10_2004/characters/120-2044_IMG.JPG

crin63
08-20-2009, 09:57 AM
No outrage in the media when GWB was President because the media agreed with the protesters. Now that protesters are picking on their appointed president they are upset. Double standard, spin and bias the current mantra of our media.

red states rule
08-20-2009, 09:58 AM
No outrage in the media when GWB was President because the media agreed with the protesters. Now that protesters are picking on their appointed president they are upset. Double standard, spin and bias the current mantra of our media.

Back then these protests were declared "free speech" by the liberal media

Now, the liberal media calls it "hate speech" as well as racist :rolleyes:

emmett
08-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Frankly I haven't seen any posters that talk about burning Obama's house or killing him. What are we comparing here? Of the posters I have seen, none used "there" instead of "their" house.

The first poster, other than being held by a dumbass, was an oxymoron. Bush was bombing "their" houses. As a matter of fact he collected up or killed a full "house" of cards from the deck.

Those two in the second picture, now there are some diplomats boy...I mean look at that guy on the right and his intense glare as he ponders his political philosophy. Scary.

As for the third guy, I try and picture his parents when they see that picture and how proud they must be that the money they spent for this turd to go to college was spent on that rope, stick and other material. Oh yea...and where dod he find that sweater? What a dink?

gabosaurus
08-20-2009, 01:49 PM
How many of those people are carrying guns?

Monkeybone
08-20-2009, 01:52 PM
How many were with Obama? I know that one guy was...he looked weird anyways and like he didn't put that much effort into his sign.

gabosaurus
08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Signs are free speech, right?

Nukeman
08-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Signs are free speech, right?

Which would be one of those "rights" now wouldn't it, maybe the 1st amendment. Just like the 2nd ammendment???????

Or do you only support SOME rights??!?!?!?!

Jeff
08-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Which would be one of those "rights" now wouldn't it, maybe the 1st amendment. Just like the 2nd ammendment???????

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe she didn't get past the first

got to spread them

Nukeman
08-20-2009, 02:32 PM

Don't know!!! Most criminals HIDE or CONCEAL their ILLEGALY obtained firearms. Laws only work on the law abiding!!! Or did you miss that?????:poke:

Nukeman
08-20-2009, 02:34 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe she didn't get past the first

got to spread themShe just glosses over the "rights" she doesn't agree with!!!! Like most liberals they feel they can pick and choose what they "PERSONALLY" feel is right and project that on otters, but woe unto thee if you "disagree" with them then, your some kind of "alarmist" or "domestic terrorist":coffee::cheers2:

namvet
08-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Bush is a pacifists compared to the mass murderer in the black house

Kathianne
08-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Those pics and more:

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

been reading this guy once in awhile.

red states rule
08-20-2009, 10:28 PM

I knew sooner or later I would read the excuses and hypocrisy from our resident liberals.

You adolescents are so predictable.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 10:40 PM
adolescents hehehe

I knew sooner or later I would read the excuses and hypocrisy from our resident liberals.

You adolescents are so predictable.

red states rule
08-20-2009, 10:44 PM
adolescents hehehe

Gabby does give the theory, the difference between liberals and conservatives is conservatives grew out of adolescence, some merit

emmett
08-21-2009, 12:26 AM

Stop it Nukie, you're sure to confuse her!