PDA

View Full Version : shame on her

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 01:42 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/18/woman-shouts-heil-hitler_n_262554.html

9/12er
08-20-2009, 02:54 PM

Amazing how many people think that this is the "typical townhall attendee".

So, do you think that I am a nazi-sympathizer? Because I was a town-hall attendee. And I did (somewhat loudly) voice my opinion. So that makes me a lunatic too, huh?

Jeff
08-20-2009, 03:06 PM

Martin the woman is a bit of a nut job, but if ya look into it further her and the Jewish guy got together, she was referring to Obama being no friend of Israel, did she do it the right way, I don't think so, but she wasn't yelling Heil Hitler as a insult to him but rather as a way to show him what Obama thinks of his people, she was trying to get her point out, and in my opinion did a lousy job, but it wasn't a racist remark( or wasn't meant to be) towards the Jewish Guy

9/12er
08-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Martin the woman is a bit of a nut job, but if ya look into it further her and the Jewish guy got together, she was referring to Obama being no friend of Israel, did she do it the right way, I don't think so, but she wasn't yelling Heil Hitler as a insult to him but rather as a way to show him what Obama thinks of his people, she was trying to get her point out, and in my opinion did a lousy job, but it wasn't a racist remark( or wasn't meant to be) towards the Jewish Guy

You know, I do have to apologize, I didn't actually watch the video (I had my 6 year old sitting RIGHT next to me, and contrary to what some parents let their kids watch, I didn't do that to her) but I read the "article" and the comments that the lemmings left, and that's what I based my response post on...

Jeff
08-20-2009, 03:15 PM
You know, I do have to apologize, I didn't actually watch the video (I had my 6 year old sitting RIGHT next to me, and contrary to what some parents let their kids watch, I didn't do that to her) but I read the "article" and the comments that the lemmings left, and that's what I based my response post on...

I watched it and thought she was with out a doubt a #1 idiot, but then there is a second clip showing her and the Jewish guy talking, she never apologized ( witch I thought she should of) but she clearly wasn't trying to insult him

9/12er
08-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I watched it and thought she was with out a doubt a #1 idiot, but then there is a second clip showing her and the Jewish guy talking, she never apologized ( witch I thought she should of) but she clearly wasn't trying to insult him

But she made one fatal mistake - saying something that could be taken out of context (although it was SUPER easy to take something like that out of context) that can just add to the liberal talking points. What she doesn't realize is that she is the type of person who is turning people like me into "wackos" in front of the media. Not so bright.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I never said, nor do i think this is the typical attendee.

I believe people have a right to be angry, and express themselves in a cultured manor.

but the ones I dont like are the maybe 5-20% who are being disruptive.

not condemning all or even most.

Never liked disruptive protestors, but im sure the majority have an honest gripe or beef

9/12er
08-20-2009, 03:39 PM
I never said, nor do i think this is the typical attendee.

I believe people have a right to be angry, and express themselves in a cultured manor.

but the ones I dont like are the maybe 5-20% who are being disruptive.

not condemning all or even most.

Never liked disruptive protestors, but im sure the majority have an honest gripe or beef

Sorry if I kinda let you have it... just really sick of the media showing the really belligerent people, and summing it all up with that...

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 03:43 PM
first of all, no apology needed :dance:

Second, you didnt let me have it, you made a really good point about the media.

third, the american people have a right to be angry, and hold their politicians accountable.

fourth, youre preety cool poster, and i like the political virgin lol

Sorry if I kinda let you have it... just really sick of the media showing the really belligerent people, and summing it all up with that...

9/12er
08-20-2009, 04:37 PM
first of all, no apology needed :dance:

Second, you didnt let me have it, you made a really good point about the media.

third, the american people have a right to be angry, and hold their politicians accountable.

fourth, youre preety cool poster, and i like the political virgin lol

...and you're right - the people seen in these videos ARE angry. I'M ANGRY!!! As someone with a genetic chronic disease, I'M ANGRY when someone says they'll start making my decisions for me, and possibly my kids if they are diagnosed later in life.