actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Crazy Asshat or american patriot?

hjmick
08-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Both.

9/12er
08-20-2009, 03:36 PM
As you can probably tell by my handle, I'm a HUGE fan of Glenn Beck.

gabosaurus
08-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Beck is a conservative talk show host. Except for Limbaugh, they are all the same.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 03:45 PM
you ever hear the old joke, conservatives are angry, liberals are arrogant.

well, you are no different

:lol:

Beck is a conservative talk show host. Except for Limbaugh, they are all the same.

Little-Acorn
08-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Where's the "Glen Who?" option?

gabosaurus
08-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Go listen Martin. They all say the same thing.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Where's the "Glen Who?" option?

I thought most knew who he was

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2009, 03:53 PM

They say very similar things, and do talk about the same things, but they have different styles.

the liberal media, and ive watched olbermann, other left wing tv and radio enough to know they do the same things youre complaining about

Little-Acorn
08-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I thought most knew who he was

A talk show host of some kind, on TV I believe. I've never watched him.

hjmick
08-20-2009, 04:14 PM
As you can probably tell by my handle, I'm a HUGE fan of Glenn Beck.

I have never listened to his radio program, but I didn't mind him when he was with CNN/HNN. He seemed pragmatic. Since being hired by Fox, well, I think he's gone around the bend, just a little.

9/12er
08-20-2009, 04:36 PM

Obviously you DON'T listen. I listen to/watch Glenn Beck BECAUSE he has different views from most of the other conservative talk show hosts. Well, and he has a great sense of humor. If you actually opened your eyes/ears, you would see that he didn't agree with G.W.B MOST OF THE TIME. He has also given Kudos to the current President when it was deserved.

9/12er
08-20-2009, 04:51 PM
I have never listened to his radio program, but I didn't mind him when he was with CNN/HNN. He seemed pragmatic. Since being hired by Fox, well, I think he's gone around the bend, just a little.

I think he did the right thing by moving to Fox. CNN kept his hands tied just a little too much. He probably HAS gone around the bend, just a little... I like that about him :)

And plus, I have a serious crush on that man. Sorry, I like the chunky gray-haired guys. LOL If only he was going bald too!!!! Yes, I have weird taste in men...

Gaffer
08-20-2009, 04:56 PM
I think he did the right thing by moving to Fox. CNN kept his hands tied just a little too much. He probably HAS gone around the bend, just a little... I like that about him :)

And plus, I have a serious crush on that man. Sorry, I like the chunky gray-haired guys. LOL If only he was going bald too!!!! Yes, I have weird taste in men...

So what about teeth? If you go for toothless as well I'm in. :laugh2:

Jeff
08-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Obviously you DON'T listen. I listen to/watch Glenn Beck BECAUSE he has different views from most of the other conservative talk show hosts. Well, and he has a great sense of humor. If you actually opened your eyes/ears, you would see that he didn't agree with G.W.B MOST OF THE TIME. He has also given Kudos to the current President when it was deserved.

Bet he hasn't had to give out to many kudos, lol

hjmick
08-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Sorry, I like the chunky gray-haired guys. LOL If only he was going bald too!!!! Yes, I have weird taste in men...

Well, you just made a chunky, slowly balding, middle-aged man feel better.

Trigg
08-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I don't watch his show or Hannity, both are a bit to far out for me.

I do enjoy O'Reilly, I think he reports the new pretty fairly.

I've stopped watching Chris Mathews......he has become bambams whore, and no longer even tries to present both sides.

Silver
08-20-2009, 07:33 PM
I'm beginning to like him more and more each and every day....

He does his homework but isn't "infallible" ....

namvet
08-20-2009, 07:36 PM
if the libs hate him and want him dead im all for him.

Silver
08-20-2009, 07:40 PM
I don't watch his show or Hannity, both are a bit to far out for me.

I do enjoy O'Reilly, I think he reports the new pretty fairly.

I've stopped watching Chris Mathews......he has become bambams whore, and no longer even tries to present both sides.

Mathews cracks me up.....If someone says they would like to see Obamas birth certificate he immediately assumes that means they don't think Obama is a citizen....and accuses them of being "birthers"....

Even though any fair minded person KNOWS that there are 2 different issues here.....

Yep...Obama's whore? Excellent description...and common liar fits too:beer:

emmett
08-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Beck;

Very entertaining Libertarian talk show / TV host. Tells it like it is better than anyone on either.

Very interesting personal story as well.

08-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I think Glenn is an amazing man. Probably one of the most geniune I know. He is honest with what he thinks to a fault even if it makes himself look bad. He doesnt pretend to be perfect, he just tells us what he thinks and believes and encourages people to think.

Shame there arent more people like Glenn out there.

9/12er
08-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Well, you just made a chunky, slowly balding, middle-aged man feel better.

That is awesome :)

I always tell my husband I want him to pack on a few more pounds... He's lost almost all of his hair, so I'm good there (he's not even 29 yet, but most of his hair is gone)

stephanie
08-20-2009, 09:30 PM
I love Glen Beck and he is cute..

can't even watch Chrissy (tingles) Matthews talk about the little Marxist..it looks like he has a Obamagasm whenever he does..not pretty to watch...icky

SassyLady
08-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Glen Beck doesn't only ask the questions, he does the research and presents the information in such a way that I feel that I've learned something on each and every one of his shows. The rest of the talk show hosts only have people on to either agree with them or to argue with. Glen has backup for his craziness. And I feel I'm just as crazy because I've been asking the same questions and having the same queasiness in my gut that he is having. And, if you are not feeling this, then you are not paying attention to what is really going on in the world.....what is going on behind what the government and the MSM is trying to get you to believe.

Not conspiracies, but just a fundamental change in the direction of this country. Which of course is exactly what Obama said he would do in his campaign. I think his own party is just beginning to realize what that change is all about.

PS - Obama is just the front man - he's not the brains.

Gaffer
08-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Glen Beck doesn't only ask the questions, he does the research and presents the information in such a way that I feel that I've learned something on each and every one of his shows. The rest of the talk show hosts only have people on to either agree with them or to argue with. Glen has backup for his craziness. And I feel I'm just as crazy because I've been asking the same questions and having the same queasiness in my gut that he is having. And, if you are not feeling this, then you are not paying attention to what is really going on in the world.....what is going on behind what the government and the MSM is trying to get you to believe.

Not conspiracies, but just a fundamental change in the direction of this country. Which of course is exactly what Obama said he would do in his campaign. I think his own party is just beginning to realize what that change is all about.

PS - Obama is just the front man - he's not the brains.

Oh so right, I owe you more rep. The dark lord is not smart enough to do all the damage he's doing, that's why he has his czars controlling things. I said before he was elected to watch who rides in on his coat tails. That's where the danger lies. You notice too, you never hear anything about his main financier, george soros. There's the brains and real power behind the throne.

Binky
08-24-2009, 11:27 PM
I think Glenn is an amazing man. Probably one of the most geniune I know. He is honest with what he thinks to a fault even if it makes himself look bad. He doesnt pretend to be perfect, he just tells us what he thinks and believes and encourages people to think.

Shame there arent more people like Glenn out there.

That's about what I was going to say. He's just a tell it like it is sort of guy that loves his country.

He's hated by a lot because of the way he is. Some people just can't take the truth and hate the truth tellers. He's intelligent. He's funny. He's good at what he does. He's a truth seeker and will search until he finds it.

Mr. P
08-25-2009, 12:02 AM
If the Government hadn't taken my TV away on June 12th I may have seen this beck guy.

Insein
08-25-2009, 08:31 AM
He's entertaining but I have to tune him out when he goes on a crazy, Holier than Thou rant. Makes some very good points but his religious segments drive me batty.

Insein
08-25-2009, 08:31 AM
If the Government hadn't taken my TV away on June 12th I may have seen this beck guy.

Nah, he's on cable. You'd still have to pay. But he is nationally syndicated on almost every news talk radio station in the country. Show is on 9am-Noon everyday.

crin63
08-25-2009, 09:49 AM
I liked Beck until he got caught lying about Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg. It didn't seem to just be satire, it seemed as though he outright lied. Thats not to say that I don't agree with much of what he says, but now I look what he calls facts with great skepticism and wonder how much he is spinning or fabricating.

When those women called him on it, he did a terrible job of defending himself and it left him looking like a liar. He said he is a commentator not a news reporter as though that made it alright to lie.

If you cant show yourself to have more character and integrity than those 2 women there is a problem.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SsBvEnaXtgo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SsBvEnaXtgo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

namvet
08-25-2009, 09:54 AM
is it just me or have the hollywoodpeckers been strangely quite lately????